Delete.

Originally Posted by KL9

Morrow looking sharp.
jab step 3 was
sick.gif

I never knew Rowell sounds like a complete $#+#*.

His voice, not what he's actually say. That too is very $#+#*-like.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

yeah that guy is a tool.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

I remember listening to his radio interview the day they formally announced Riley as the GM
indifferent.gif

I never wanted to punch the radio so badly in my life.

What is the consensus now that most of you have seen Curry play a few games. I was out of the country when he was drafted and didn't bother looking back 50pages in this thread to find what was said. Were you guys happy with the pick then? What about now?

I personally have never been a big fan of his. I wasn't thrilled with the pick then and the more I see him play, the more I'm "bleh" aboutit. I just don't think he'll ever be a starter in this league. It sucks because both him and Monta like to go under screens and that leads to openshots and/or mismatches down low.

After I heard we drafted him, my reaction was, what the heck? But after a while, I guess it's in the homer in me, but I kinda wanna give him a chance and Ithink he could do alright. I haven't been able to catch any SL games but it seems like he shoots a lot ala Stack Jack
smh.gif
. If he can really play pointguard, then he won't be bad at all, but I can give him a shot.

Rowell is a douche, hearing that interview introducing Riley, his voice comes across as really fake- in that he doesn't really mean what he says.

When will Ingles learn to drive it in or AT LEAST take a step in and then shoot it?

I didnt want ANY part of Curry before we drafted him. But now that he's on the team, i want him to do well. Hes not shooting well but he is making somenice plays

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Works for me.

Andrew, I saw your question on investing in general...did you see my response in this thread?

i did not, care to link me? thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom