Delete.

%#*! YUKU where the ##*% did my sig go and how the *%*! do u make a sig
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

chipotle made the worst burrito i've had. the rice they used was terrible and they filled it up with that, and a sprinkle of everything else i asked to be put on. i'll even say taco bell is better than chipotle
that's a reach. taco bell sucks balls

i was scrolling through my ps3 friend list, and i'm like, who the heck is genzopwns? now i remember, haha

[h1]Warriors' Randolph looks long on talent[/h1]By Marc Spears, Yahoo! Sports

WALNUT CREEK, Calif. - As Anthony Randolph(notes) tried to squeeze his long, lean frame into a booth at P.F. Chang's this week, his fellow restaurant patrons gave him little more than a he-must-play-basketball glance. A week removed from his 20th birthday, Randolph can easily be mistaken for a local college player. One season with the Golden State Warriors has hardly made him a recognizable face, even in the Bay Area.

But if Randolph's recent performance in the NBA's summer league is any indication, the locals will know him well soon enough.

Randolph averaged a Vegas summer league record 26.8 points, along with 8.5 rebounds, 3.0 blocks and 2.3 steals. In a game against the Chicago Bulls, he scored 42 points. Los Angeles Clippers rookie forward Blake Griffin(notes) was named the summer league's Most Outstanding Player, but it was Randolph who had most league executives and scouts buzzing with his quick first step, fearless dunks, improved jump shot and all-around versatility.

"He's the real deal," gushed one Western Conference scout. "He reminds me of Lamar Odom(notes)."

Randolph is generating equal parts praise and regret from rival teams, many of who passed him over in last summer's draft. Though he fell to the Warriors at No. 14, Randolph now looks capable of joining Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose(notes) as one of the top two elite players of the 2008 class.

Randolph's improvement over the second half of last season had already begun to open eyes, including several pairs on his own team. Warriors coach Don Nelson was hard on Randolph, whose work ethic was openly questioned to the point that rival teams said Golden State made him available in trade talks.

"In January, they would've given him away for a bag of balls," one West executive said. "By March, you couldn't touch him."

After averaging 7.9 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.17 blocks last season, Randolph was back in the gym just three weeks after the Warriors failed to make the playoffs. He worked on his shooting and ball-handling, and just as importantly, spent considerable time in the weight room.

"He almost died doing that," Warriors assistant coach Keith Smart said of Randolph's workouts. "I went to watch him at one of the local colleges and he had nothing in the tank."

The hard work has paid off: Randolph, who was listed as 6-foot-10, 205 pounds last season, has since added about 10 pounds of muscle and is said to have also grown an inch. Warriors officials think there's room for both his frame - and game - to expand.

"I don't know where the ceiling is for Anthony, but it's awfully high," Warriors general manager Larry Riley said. "… He's probably about two years away from being as good as he can be."

Scouts think Randolph's all-around skills will enable him to play like a point forward in the Warriors' go-go-go offense. As one East GM said, "he's perfect for Nellie's system."

While it's not etched in stone until Nelson says so, Randolph is expected to start for the Warriors at power forward next season. Warriors officials have downplayed their interest in Utah's Carlos Boozer(notes), and while the team did have conversations with the Phoenix Suns about acquiring Amare Stoudemire, those talks have since cooled. For now, the Warriors seem intent on giving Randolph every opportunity to prove he is ready to start.

Randolph, in turn, has been wise to keep his summer-league success in perspective. That 42-point performance? "I was mad after the game," he said, "because I only grabbed three rebounds."

Randolph is well aware that few summer heroes become legends of the fall. "Von Wafer(notes) and Marcus Banks(notes), they are all-right players, but not All-Stars," Randolph said of Wafer and Banks, both of whom had previously scored 42 points in a summer league game. "It doesn't really mean you're going to have a great season."

USA Basketball officials, however, were impressed enough. They added Randolph to this week's minicamp in Las Vegas, where some of the NBA's top young players hope to compete for roster spots on the national team for the 2010 World Championships in Turkey. Randolph will face long odds in making the cut for next summer or for the 2012 Olympics. Still, he's determined to use the minicamp to not only prove he should some day wear the red, white and blue, but also show that his summer league dominance wasn't a fluke.

"You have to respect everybody, but at the same time you have to go at them," Randolph said. "They're blocking my path to where I want to go to. I look at them as a wall that I want to go through."

If it's stardom that Randolph hopes to reach, he's already made some modest progress. As he walked out of P.F. Chang's after dinner, a young woman shyly approached him and said, "Hi, Anthony." Soon, she had gathered her girls to take a photo with him.

Randolph smiled. Eating his shrimp dumplings in peace might not be so easy next summer.

Here's the article. I took it down on the page before this because those big pictures distorted the article.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

chipotle made the worst burrito i've had. the rice they used was terrible and they filled it up with that, and a sprinkle of everything else i asked to be put on. i'll even say taco bell is better than chipotle
that's a reach. taco bell sucks balls

i was scrolling through my ps3 friend list, and i'm like, who the heck is genzopwns? now i remember, haha
it's all about the Roosevelts babay
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

and yeah that's me, haven't been on PSN in about a year. last time i was on was for the COD4 hardcore tourney. which we won
smokin.gif

Cool article on Anthony Randolph.

He lives next to my parents.....I need to get him to ink a authentic jersey for me...lol

look at this prick
[h1]Watson Hopes To Leave Golden State[/h1]
By: Alex Kennedy
RealGM.com Writer

July 21, 2009 11:57 PM

C.J. Watson's future may be uncertain but if it were up to him, he'd be a member of the Orlando Magic .

"I want to play with Orlando," said Watson in an interview with RealGM's Alex Kennedy. "With the four All-Stars and Stan [Van Gundy]."

The third-year point guard wants to don the blue and white Magic uniform come November but isn't sure how or if it will get done. On Tuesday, Orlando reached an agreement with swingman Matt Barnes which could be a temporary roadblock in the Magic also acquiring Watson.

"I'm not sure if they can sign us both. I don't think they can, that's what I've heard. But I've also been told it may be possible so I'm not really sure," said Watson who has yet to officially sign an offer sheet with Orlando although negotiations are ongoing.

As a restricted free agent, the Golden State Warriors also have the option of matching any offer sheet and according to Watson, it's not a given that they'll let him walk.

"The Warriors might match," said Watson. "That's what I'm hearing, that they may want to keep me," he said. If Golden State doesn't keep the Las Vegas native, they'll likely want some sort of compensation through a sign-and-trade with Orlando.

"I heard they were talking about it [a sign-and-trade] if Golden State would agree," said Watson.

Despite the setbacks, Watson is still adamant about joining the Magic.

He echoed these sentiments on his Twitter account posting, "This business is so cutthroat why can't they let me just go and further my career why hold me back" and "Magic fans I hope we can get this thing done… hopefully golden state doesn't match."

Watson feels that as a member of the Magic, he can grow as a player with the playing time he would receive and with guidance from Van Gundy.

"I would play more and get to contribute. Stan is a much more active coach on the sideline too and I feel like I could learn a lot from him. They also run a lot of pick and roll and I like that."

But the 6'2" point guard also feels he can strive in Orlando defensively.

"I like the defensive focus on the Magic. I'm a player who puts defense first and I tried to make a name for myself with my defense. The effort will always be there," he says.

Watson doesn't just want to leave Golden State, he wants to be Orlando bound. Before serious negotiations with the Magic began, he turned down a one year, $2.3 million dollar offer from the Philadelphia 76ers and also rejected the New York Knicks , who showed interest early on.

Watson's stellar play off the bench in Golden State made general managers across the league take notice of him. Averaging 9.5 points and 2.7 assists in just 24.5 minutes each game, he proved himself when given starter's minutes. When playing thirty minutes or more, Watson averaged 15.9 points including a 38 point, 9 assist performance as well as a 20 point, 12 assist game in the Warriors finals games of the season.

Being one of four point guards on the Warriors' roster, Watson became expendable. In Orlando, however, he would be the team's backup point guard in relief of Jameer Nelson. "There's too many guards. Sometimes you have to move on," said Watson via Twitter.

In the coming days, we will see if Watson can in fact move on as a member of the Magic. How that will happen remains to be seen but there's no doubt the interest is very strong from each side.

http://realgm.com/src_fea...s_to_leave_golden_state/

peace out ugly. i hope you leave GSW too, ****nuts

"I like the defensive focus on the Magic. I'm a player who puts defense first and I tried to make a name for myself with my defense. The effort will always be there," he says.

eek.gif
roll.gif

peace out watson, now morrow can get the number he wanted. 23
pimp.gif

Glad you got new GIFs acid...Oh, nope they're the same ones
tongue.gif

Watson just gave me a reason to hate him, hope he leaves if the quote is true,
smh.gif

thanks but my mom went ahead and bought a desktop from bestbuy. she went and bought a pricier model than the one i wanted.

not complaining though since i think it's
pimp.gif

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...uct&id=1218092152998

and BB employees, what's the policy on price matching if the price drops or i find it cheaper elsewhere? how many days til it's still valid?
nerd.gif

send Maggette along with Watson

im fine with CJ gone, Law will be a decent back up. I think Law is a better playmaker than CJ, but CJ can shoot better.

Back
Top Bottom