Delete.

They were talking about him on the Comcast show today. They were saying with the way the organization is going, and with Richmond being friends with Mullin,that he will probably be gone too.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

gotta give TK props for asking tough questions when no one else really was...

- rowell was saying how making the playoffs 1 in every 5 year is unacceptable (taking shots at mullin)
- TK goes and ask Rowell 'you said 1in5years is unacceptable...but under you, it's 1 in 9 and under cohan...it's 1 in 15. When do YOU start taking responsibility?'
- the look on rowell...
laugh.gif
. dude wanted to murk him.

wooooooooooooo TK.
pimp.gif
Yeah. Rowell was trying to put responsibility on someone else when he tried taking over this season and +*+@## up just like the rest of his timewith the Warriors. Wanting credit when Mullin started picking up steam and doing a solid job. And then trying to get credit when the team was doing well
smh.gif
. Basically using Mullin as a scapegoat this season because Mullincouldn't do much, but just about every fan saw through Rowell's $$+@%%!%. And
laugh.gif
at him addressing the Nelson puppet thing right in the beginning. This doucheknows damn well what's important (the money and I guess you could say fame) and not the team. Talking about wanting to play at Oracle and not elsewhere
indifferent.gif
. Even saying $%@% like "we deserve the opportunity to winbasketball games."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Quite ironic. The only people holding this team down are Cohan andRowell. After that it trickles down because of them.

I'm about a quarter-way through now since I had a damn blackout earlier when I was watching some of it. Can't wait to get to the questions part
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

gotta give TK props for asking tough questions when no one else really was...

- rowell was saying how making the playoffs 1 in every 5 year is unacceptable (taking shots at mullin)
- TK goes and ask Rowell 'you said 1in5years is unacceptable...but under you, it's 1 in 9 and under cohan...it's 1 in 15. When do YOU start taking responsibility?'
- the look on rowell...
laugh.gif
. dude wanted to murk him.

wooooooooooooo TK.
pimp.gif
Yeah. Rowell was trying to put responsibility on someone else when he tried taking over this season and +*+@## up just like the rest of his time with the Warriors. Wanting credit when Mullin started picking up steam and doing a solid job. And then trying to get credit when the team was doing well
smh.gif
. Basically using Mullin as a scapegoat this season because Mullin couldn't do much, but just about every fan saw through Rowell's $$+@%%!%. And
laugh.gif
at him addressing the Nelson puppet thing right in the beginning. This douche knows damn well what's important (the money and I guess you could say fame) and not the team. Talking about wanting to play at Oracle and not elsewhere
indifferent.gif
. Even saying $%@% like "we deserve the opportunity to win basketball games."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Quite ironic. The only people holding this team down are Cohan and Rowell. After that it trickles down because of them.

I'm about a quarter-way through now since I had a damn blackout earlier when I was watching some of it. Can't wait to get to the questions part
laugh.gif
definitely. rowell is such a douche. This guy wants all the damn glory and would not fault himself for his wrong doings.
I was annoyed when he pointed out how the team is heading in the wrong direction this year (10th best record in the west) and that they needed to change course(letting go of mullin). But SERIOUSLY?! youre gonna use this year as a barometer? we lost baron...monta had his accident, so you know damn well everyone andtheir moms knew the warriors were gonna suck.

Just face it rowell, you didn't wanna FIRE mullin cuz he was a popular guy and you wanted to save your own face. Not resigning him was mucheasier
wink.gif

random thought.. always thought it was pronounced ro-well not rouhl or however riley said it.

seriously.. does Rowell have no remorse with the lies he's dishing out? we all know what he's about, and for him to come out and start talking abouthow "we're" committed to this and that just makes me sick. i was hoping someone would throw a shoe/shoes and hit his face.

Just got done. This fool Rowell talking about taking responsibility every day for business decisions and all that. Just off the top of my head: Fisher signing,Foyle, Dunleavy, Murphy, even Richardson re-signing, not re-signing Baron and others after they were a 50 win team that didn't make the playoffs, Maggettesigning, Jackson re-signing, and even the way they handled the Monta situation. Dude is a joke. There are probably a ton I'm missing in the past six yearshe said he was president.

Mullin hasn't even done that bad the past 2-3 years. I wasn't happy about the J-Rich trade, but it wasn't THAT bad. This season the Marcus Williamsone wasn't so good, same with Crawford. However, he didn't have much to work with this year. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place in Nelson andRowell. He had to appease both the guy above him who handles business decisions and the guy below him who handles the team. Not so easy when the guy above youis a cheap +$+ douche and the guy below is an erratic, crazy drunk.
And
smh.gif
at him for saying he didn't let Mullin go. Cut the crap. We all knowhe was already done halfway through the season. And you're right NTL, he didn't want to fire Mullin and look like the bad guy. Rowell let him go out inan "honorable" way by not firing him, and then putting blame on Mullin on his way out. Such an %+%%%%%. Rowell didn't even have to fire him tosay he was blaming Mullin. It was clear when Rowell +$#%@$ up and needed someone to blame for this season. And when he put that only making the playoffs infive years right in the beginning of his speech it was low and classless. I'm glad TK got at Rowell for that, I just wish TK had more because Rowell trieddodging every single one.

So I found my old class pictures and got my investigator skills on and found some of the girls that I thought were hot. Sucks that one of them has a kid, ohwell, there's always babysitters.

Originally Posted by daprescription

So I found my old class pictures and got my investigator skills on and found some of the girls that I thought were hot. Sucks that one of them has a kid, oh well, there's always babysitters.
I have so many friends that are either married, have a kid, or are married with kids. I couldn't even imagine that at my age.

So I found my old class pictures and got my investigator skills on and found some of the girls that I thought were hot. Sucks that one of them has a kid, oh well, there's always babysitters.
it's weird how only a couple years after high school everyone's changed.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I have so many friends that are either married, have a kid, or are married with kids. I couldn't even imagine that at my age.
aint that the truth.
I'm 23 and i'm not planning on getting married or having kids anytime soon.

Originally Posted by acidicality

^what, you're 23?!?! i thought u were like 20 or 21. [paulisontilt]
laugh.gif
[/paulisontilt]

[paulisontilt]
laugh.gif
[/paulisontilt] hahaha jk.

yeah, i'm 23. I thought we went through this age thing already? Didn't we try and guess everyones age?
roll.gif

whats his face...JDMwhatever...dude's like 12 or something
eek.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

^what, you're 23?!?! i thought u were like 20 or 21. [paulisontilt]
laugh.gif
[/paulisontilt]

[paulisontilt]
laugh.gif
[/paulisontilt] hahaha jk.

yeah, i'm 23. I thought we went through this age thing already? Didn't we try and guess everyones age?
roll.gif

whats his face...JDMwhatever...dude's like 12 or something
eek.gif
oh yea we did, that was hilarious [paulisontilt]
laugh.gif
[/paulisontilt]

sorry paul
laugh.gif

[paulisontilt]
laugh.gif
[/paulisontilt]
sorry paul, i guess i shouldn't have mentioned it
laugh.gif

btw saw Star Trek today, it was a pretty good movie. only thing i found weird was that more than half of the people there were with their parents and they lookto be in their mid 20s.

i will be watching Lost 2m morning, don't ruin anything for me.

JDM will be turning 15 this year.

Dear Warriors faithful...and those of us who just don't know any better.

I passed the CPA exam, as I posted in Genreal.

blood, sweat and tears went into that Mofo.

Well worth it, as I'll never take it again. Just have to keep up with my CPE (professional education).

For my particular firm, I didn't need to have this done for another few years, just glad I did it. Quite an accomplishment and often compared to being moredifficult than the BAR.

Me > JapanAir

Obviously my stance on TK has been established but if his tweet about this is correct:

Hearing that Rowell says Mullin lost his trust w-Foyle-Fisher-Dunlvy & Murphy signings. So he wanted to fire Mullin for 3-4 years? Silly.

Wow. May God have pitty on our souls and organization.

Ladies and gentleman, the new Clippers!!

LazyJ [denzel] MY MAN! [/denzel]

I'll let my friend know to look into that Becker bidness. His first test is coming up and dude is putting in like 5-6hours a day to study for it. Crazystuff.

Back
Top Bottom