Delete.

Depending on how I'm feeling tomorrow night, I might send her a txt about getting lunch on Thursday. I'll be at school all day long so if I stop givinga +%!% about my pride I might do it...(no ++*$+%%$
laugh.gif
)

... I'm just about ready to give up on you.

"Depending on how I'm FEELING?"

"I MIGHT send her a txt?"

Stop being a little girl.

Originally Posted by daprescription

2dv0viq.png
those translations are never right.
laugh.gif
in chinese yourearrange the words and it means different things, but i know it's the same case with other foreign languages

i wrote down "who do you think you are?"

gotta give TK props for asking tough questions when no one else really was...

- rowell was saying how making the playoffs 1 in every 5 year is unacceptable (taking shots at mullin)
- TK goes and ask Rowell 'you said 1in5years is unacceptable...but under you, it's 1 in 9 and under cohan...it's 1 in 15. When do YOU start takingresponsibility?'
- the look on rowell...
laugh.gif
. dude wanted to murk him.

wooooooooooooo TK.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

gotta give TK props for asking tough questions when no one else really was...

- rowell was saying how making the playoffs 1 in every 5 year is unacceptable (taking shots at mullin)
- TK goes and ask Rowell 'you said 1in5years is unacceptable...but under you, it's 1 in 9 and under cohan...it's 1 in 15. When do YOU start taking responsibility?'
- the look on rowell...
laugh.gif
. dude wanted to murk him.

wooooooooooooo TK.
pimp.gif
Not a Warriors fan but its good to see someones not buying the BS

TK
pimp.gif

Everybody knows that Riley is just a puppet. Who else were they going to get to take this job? Nobody in their right mind would want to work under Rowell. Likethe guys on Comcast, it made it even more evident when they stated multiple times that he wasn't Nelson's puppet. Nobody in their right mind would wantan old drunk running things, and now the Warriors have 2.

^Great signature. Haha.

I was going to assume Mitch Richmond would be offered, but I guess he's just special personnel.

Back
Top Bottom