Delete.

Damn, I feel bad for Wright. Dude keeps on getting injured.
smh.gif

ARE YOU %%$+%+$ KIDDING ME? HOLY **%%!

[h1]Shoulder injury could sideline Wright 6 months[/h1]
spears.png

By Marc J. Spears, Yahoo! Sports 53 minutes ago

• Buzz up! 0
  • [h5]Print[/h5]

OAKLAND, Calif. - Golden State Warriors forward Brandan Wright(notes) suffered a left shoulder injury Friday that could require surgery and keep him out four to six months, an NBA source told Yahoo! Sports.

Wright suffered the injury when a defender slapped his left arm hard during a shot attempt in Friday's evening practice. He is being evaluated over the weekend by the Warriors' medical staff and will have an MRI on Monday.

More From Marc J. Spears

Wright averaged 8.3 points and four rebounds in 17.6 minutes per game last season, and was having a strong training camp.

"I've had better days," Warriors coach Don Nelson said after Saturday's practice. "He might be the best player in camp or right up there. He went down and that made it a bad day today. But we wish him the best and hope he has a good result."

Wright, who turns 22 on Monday, has had a history of left shoulder issues. Despite the injury, the Warriors are expected to exercise his contract option for the 2010-11 season. While Anthony Randolph(notes) is expected to start at power forward, Nelson said Wright had been the better of the two players during training camp.

"We were just so happy with his performance and his improvements," Nelson said. "We thought he'd really be a factor this year. It's quite a loss for us."

its lookin pretty bleek. was trying to take my gf (cal student, with me being a usc fan) so we could ****talk each other at the stadium. looks like ill bewatching at a bar haha (underdog's on irving if youre in sf!)

smh.gif

i wish i had cal-sc tickets, but i'm here in socal so i'll have to watch on tv.

what an exhausting day in the lab
smh.gif
. i haven't even ate anything today smh.

getting strong isn't gonna help him with its a dislocated or separated shoulder. its gonna be a lingering injury if he doesn't get surgery and getthose tendons right

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Finished it last night:
FRANCHISE, do you paste those on foam boards for the tile effect? If you do, how do you cut the foam boards evenly?
Yeah I used double sided tape to put the picture onto the foam board. After that I used an x-acto knife to cut the board.

That is some tough Warrior news to hear...especially coming back from your birthday dinner. Ouch...I don't think we'll see Wright play in a Warrioruniform again, if his timetable is six months...I feel bad for him.

happy birthday man, how old are you?

and i know what you mean about hearing bad news on a birthday party. we were celebrating a friend's birthday at yardhouse, then we saw the news that baronopts out. i think it made us drink a bit more that night
laugh.gif

I think LiveMyReality went to a birthday dinner held for Brandan Wright since LiveMyReality said "your" and I'm thinking he's referring to Brandan. And Brandan's birthday is October5th.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I'm wrong, then my bad and happy birthday LiveMyReality.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom