Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by daprescription

Might as well brace yourself then. With a Ellis/Morrow backcourt, this team is liable to give up 120 points a night.
Not if Devean George is on the court.
Devean George = Difference Maker

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We got a steal in that trade....I could not believe Toronto was willing to part with him. Suckers.
People don't realize the importance of having a player like Devean George on a team. I mean c'mon! The guy won 3 rings! He must be doing something right.
pimp.gif

Exactly! He has rings, that must mean he has leadership!
pimp.gif
I'd hate to face a Devean George led team. I'm glad we have him on our team.
pimp.gif
We should feel privileged to have such a wonderful player on our team. I just hope he doesn't get hurt...from the Bob Fitzgerald equation, I calculate that we'll be missing 50 points, 15 rebounds, 10 assists every game he doesn't play.
frown.gif
Devean George getting hurt would crush our championship hopes. I pray every night that Devean George stays healthy. We need him and his leadership out on the court.
frown.gif
%+*! Kobe and LeBron, Devean George is the true MVP, and I believe he will prove that this season. The Mavericks under-utilized his talents horribly.
sick.gif
Don't worry, acid. Don Nelson knows talent when he sees it. I'm confident he'll know how to utilize Devean George's wide array of skills and game-changing abilities. The league better recognize because Devean George will be the MVP of the 2009-2010 season.
pimp.gif

Whew, I was scared.
frown.gif
Yeah, we are so fortunate to have a wonderful coach in Don Nelson that knows how to utilize the strengths of his players instead of using a gimmick style of basketball. It is not a coincidence he has won so many games as a head coach.
pimp.gif
Don Nelson will lead us to the promise land. I'm so glad we have Don Nelson FOR FREE for an extra year! Whoo-hoo! What a stand up guy!
pimp.gif
FOR FREE?!
eek.gif

What a class act. And what a remarkable human being. I am so glad he brings his dog Lucky to practice, what a cute dog
embarassed.gif
Animal lover, humanitarian, and he's still a basketball coaching genius! Every morning I wake up, I'm so thankful we have Don Nelson as our coach.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If you spend just 20 minutes talking to Don Nelson, your life will change for the better.
20 minutes if Don Nelson is sober. 10 minutes if Don Nelson has a bottle of scotch. The best work this man does is with a bottle of scotch in his hand. I imagine the moment Riley acquired George, Don Nelson was orchestrating the whole thing while downing a bottle or two.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
It is such a mystery how Nelson was able to rob the Raptors likethat...he just set back the Toronto franchise another 10 years with that trade. Straight-up armed robbery.
sick.gif
I thought it would take Randolph+Ellis+2 future 1st rounders for George, but Iwas shocked that we only had to give up Belinelli. But why am I surprised? We are so spoiled as fans having Nelson as our coach.

Paul Is On Tilt wrote:

Might as well brace yourself then. With a Ellis/Morrow backcourt, this team is liable to give up 120 points a night.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We got a steal in that trade....I could not believe Toronto was willing to part with him. Suckers.
People don't realize the importance of having a player like Devean George on a team. I mean c'mon! The guy won 3 rings! He must be doing something right.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We should feel privileged to have such a wonderful player on our team. I just hope he doesn't get hurt...from the Bob Fitzgerald equation, I calculate that we'll be missing 50 points, 15 rebounds, 10 assists every game he doesn't play.
frown.gif
Devean George getting hurt would crush our championship hopes. I pray every night that Devean George stays healthy. We need him and his leadership out on the court.
frown.gif
%+*! Kobe and LeBron, Devean George is the true MVP, and I believe he will prove that this season. The Mavericks under-utilized his talents horribly.
sick.gif
Don't worry, acid. Don Nelson knows talent when he sees it. I'm confident he'll know how to utilize Devean George's wide array of skills and game-changing abilities. The league better recognize because Devean George will be the MVP of the 2009-2010 season.
pimp.gif

Whew, I was scared.
frown.gif
Yeah, we are so fortunate to have a wonderful coach in Don Nelson that knows how to utilize the strengths of his players instead of using a gimmick style of basketball. It is not a coincidence he has won so many games as a head coach.
pimp.gif
Don Nelson will lead us to the promise land. I'm so glad we have Don Nelson FOR FREE for an extra year! Whoo-hoo! What a stand up guy!
pimp.gif
FOR FREE?!
eek.gif

What a class act. And what a remarkable human being. I am so glad he brings his dog Lucky to practice, what a cute dog
embarassed.gif
Animal lover, humanitarian, and he's still a basketball coaching genius! Every morning I wake up, I'm so thankful we have Don Nelson as our coach.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If you spend just 20 minutes talking to Don Nelson, your life will change for the better.
20 minutes if Don Nelson is sober. 10 minutes if Don Nelson has a bottle of scotch. The best work this man does is with a bottle of scotch in his hand. I imagine the moment Riley acquired George, Don Nelson was orchestrating the whole thing while downing a bottle or two.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
It is such a mystery how Nelson was able to rob the Raptors like that...he just set back the Toronto franchise another 10 years with that trade. Straight-up armed robbery.
sick.gif
I thought it would take Randolph+Ellis+2 future 1st rounders for George, but I was shocked that we only had to give up Belinelli. But why am I surprised? We are so spoiled as fans having Nelson as our coach.

Exactly. Nelson once again shows the world why he's in a class of his own. Every year that Don Nelson doesn't win a Coach of the YearAward must mean there was a screw job in place. We should demand recounts!

Paul Is On Tilt wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Whew, I was scared.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
FOR FREE?!
eek.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
It is such a mystery how Nelson was able to rob the Raptors like that...he just set back the Toronto franchise another 10 years with that trade. Straight-up armed robbery.
sick.gif
I thought it would take Randolph+Ellis+2 future 1st rounders for George, but I was shocked that we only had to give up Belinelli. But why am I surprised? We are so spoiled as fans having Nelson as our coach.
Exactly. Nelson once again shows the world why he's in a class of his own. Every year that Don Nelson doesn't win a Coach of the Year Award must mean there was a screw job in place. We should demand recounts!

Seriously....the NBA is rigged.
smh.gif
That's the only reason why Nelson hasn't won a championship yet.

Paul Is On Tilt wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Whew, I was scared.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
FOR FREE?!
eek.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
Exactly. Nelson once again shows the world why he's in a class of his own. Every year that Don Nelson doesn't win a Coach of the Year Award must mean there was a screw job in place. We should demand recounts!

smh.gif

With Nelson as Head Coach, Devean George being the on court leader, re-signing C.J. Watson while we have 4 other point guards, and acquiring thehighly acclaimed Mikki Moore, the foundation is set for a championship run. Dare I say, DYNASTY?
pimp.gif

Paul Is On Tilt wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Whew, I was scared.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
FOR FREE?!
eek.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
With Nelson as Head Coach, Devean George being the on court leader, re-signing C.J. Watson while we have 4 other point guards, and acquiring the highly acclaimed Mikki Moore, the foundation is set for a championship run. Dare I say, DYNASTY?
pimp.gif

If we don't win this year, it's clear Stern has other agendas and just doesn't want the warriors to win.
tired.gif
We have all the pieces in store, Maggette is back to run point guard for us, wegot Monta being the ace defender, and George, of course, being the team's unquestioned leader.

laugh.gif
same here, gotta go to lab at 10am to build a robot for my senior engineering design class. gonna be fun.

sig check
pimp.gif

I don't even have to go to the other pages to find out what's happening, the pyramidal quotes tell me everything.

[h2]Report: Brandan Wright hurts left shoulder, MRI to come[/h2]
Filed under: News; Tagged as: Anthony Randolph, Brandan Wright, Corey Maggette, Devean George, Mikki Moore

By Geoff Lepper
48minutes.net

Yahoo! Sports NBA writer Marc J. Spears, formerly of the Boston Globe and before that the Denver Post, is reporting via Twitter that Warriors forward Brandan Wright injured his left shoulder during Friday night's practice - the last of Golden State's two-a-day training camp sessions - and is scheduled for an MRI on Monday.

Assuming Spears' report is correct (and there's no reason to think otherwise), it could be a major setback for Wright. The third-year forward appeared in only 39 games last year because he missed more than two months after suffering a partial dislocation of the same shoulder against the Lakers on Jan. 7. Wright was injured after getting tangled up with Pau Gasol and immediately went to the locker room. The first diagnosis was that he would miss a minimum of three weeks, but it obviously ended up being considerably longer.

Wright had been playing some of his best ball of the season just before the injury, having started nine consecutive games. His absence allowed second-year forward Anthony Randolph to pass him on the Warriors' depth chart; Wright was expected this season to be a backup to Randolph and potentially play alongside him.

If Wright is out for more than just a few practices, it would open the door for a return to the days of Corey Maggette at the 4, or for Mikki Moore or Devean George to step forward and claim a significant chunk of the backup minutes there.

Back
Top Bottom