Delete.

laugh.gif
, oh well. You can never have too many pics of Devean George anyway
pimp.gif
my bad, haha.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I'm going to the game tomorrow. What are the chances they have Curry swingmans for sale?
[LB510] 20% [/LB510]
roll.gif

Damn I'm trying to get autographs, but there aren't any good images of Curry yet. I don't want to get a picture signed of him grinning back at melooking like a little kid like the media day picture.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I'm going to the game tomorrow. What are the chances they have Curry swingmans for sale?
[LB510] 20% [/LB510]
roll.gif

Damn I'm trying to get autographs, but there aren't any good images of Curry yet. I don't want to get a picture signed of him grinning back at me looking like a little kid like the media day picture.
laugh.gif
They'll come out eventually. Until then, got any basketball cards of Curry or something else for him to sign?

I don't really do basketball cards. Mostly flats and jerseys. They're really strict at the arena about basketballs and stuff so that is out of thequestion. I feel like if I'm going to be there I might as well get something signed, but I really don't want this:

91224517.jpg

Hopefully there will be more images on getty after the game tomorrow.

damnit andrew, i'm still in shock at how your fantasy team went ape**** on me
laugh.gif

CMON AP & longwell! i need yall to come through.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

damnit andrew, i'm still in shock at how your fantasy team went ape**** on me
laugh.gif

CMON AP & longwell! i need yall to come through.
embarassed.gif

im killing dudes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

randolph looked alright tonight. curry was pretty impressive. morrow was HOT
Randolph did not look alright at all. Dude looked absolutely lost on the offensive end.

Back
Top Bottom