Delete.

girlfriend is listening but i got to hear someone call rowell out asking if his job is in jeopardy for sucking
roll.gif

And he claims that he's under the most pressure to win and no one is as committed as he is.

Bullshoy.

Although not shocking that some answers didn't go the route that could have, or I would have liked, props for allowing difficult calls through.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

id say in this order if available...

Tyreke Evans
Demar Derozan
Jrue Holiday

I think Derozan fills our needs the most, but i dont see him getting any PT with nelly.
How does he fill the teams need? Just curious.
big athletic SG... basically a JRich type player. If ME8 is going to play point... he needs a bigger SG to play along side of. Plus dude is amonster in the open court.

A true point guard wouldnt hurt. but if we were to draft one, it may take years until we see him play. Id rather have ME8 to continue learning and get a playerthat fills a hole once Crawford is gone.

The warriors have plenty of wings as it is. You want a big 2? Put Jackson, or Maggete, or Azubuike, or Morrow, or Bellinellli at the 2. They all have goodenough size, we don't need to draft another one. We need a PG. I wanna see them come out with Jennings, Evans, Holiday, or Flynn. Yeah we'll be tiny atthe 2 spot with Ellis back there, but we don't really play defense anyway, and we need someone who knows what they're doing at the PG spot. Besides,maybe we can find someone to take Ellis off our hands and then it'll be problem solved.

Is Jrue Holiday anygood? (I've never seen him play)

From the scouting report -- he's good defensively, has good size for the PG position, quick with handles, but didn't standout at UCLA. If he'sanything like R.Westbrook then I'd be intrigued.

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

The warriors have plenty of wings as it is. You want a big 2? Put Jackson, or Maggete, or Azubuike, or Morrow, or Bellinellli at the 2. They all have good enough size, we don't need to draft another one. We need a PG. I wanna see them come out with Jennings, Evans, Holiday, or Flynn. Yeah we'll be tiny at the 2 spot with Ellis back there, but we don't really play defense anyway, and we need someone who knows what they're doing at the PG spot. Besides, maybe we can find someone to take Ellis off our hands and then it'll be problem solved.
You really think nelly would let a rookie run the team? It really would be idealistic to draft a pure PG, but he wont get any pt is what imsaying. If thats the case, well trade the pick. Id say Derozan has a better chance of getting PT because hes big, athletic, and can grab rebounds via Randolph.

We didnt really get to see ME8 run the team yet, so Id still give him a chance. Best case scenario, he can be tony parkerish when healthy.

Jacks a 3, Maggs needs to stay coming off the bench, and Morrow and Bellinelli cannot see Derozan in the athleticism department.

whoever we pick, i just hope they get PT early. i don't want em to play at the end of the season when we're in tank mode. enough BS from Nellie sayingthey're not NBA ready when a scrub like Kurz is. don't send em down to the d-league while picking up other d-leaguers and eventually cutting em.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Is Jrue Holiday anygood? (I've never seen him play)

From the scouting report -- he's good defensively, has good size for the PG position, quick with handles, but didn't standout at UCLA. If he's anything like R.Westbrook then I'd be intrigued.
He had to play the two at UCLA after being more of a PG before. That's because Collison returned. If he hadn't I think we would have seenmore of Holiday at the PG spot and he might have been able to show more. So between DeRozan and Holiday I'd choose Holiday since he's got a betterchance of playing alongside Monta. Holiday has more PG ability and plays D. I still tihnk the Warriors should shop around for another pick and try to getTerrence Williams or Earl Clark if they pick up one of these combo guards (since there are so many and all the mock drafts I see have the Warriors taking one).

If things don't go well for us this year by all star game...we need to just tank and go after Wall...assuming we dont end up getting Rubio this year...

i can see us pushing real, real hard to get bosh...i know rowell really wants jersey sales badly.
smh.gif

i'd LOVE to have him for sure...just at what cost.

I wouldn't gut this team to get Bosh. I don't think he's a number one option. He can't even carry the Raptors in the Eastern Conference.

715, I'm starting my Summer Internship at UCSF tomorrow. So, when do you start your internships?

Damn, I have to wake up tomorrow EARLY! I'm going to need my sleep with the 12 hour shifts.

whoa congrats on that internship Paul
pimp.gif
, is it paid or unpaid? either way, it'll do you well for sure.

i decided to go to taiwan for the internship....i feel better about it now after learning the admittance rate of it was like 30%. haha. it's an ego-boost,cuz i didn't think it was like that. the best part about it is it ends in august so i have a month to chill in the bay after it's over.
pimp.gif

For anyone that posts on WW... Basically Raymond Ridder (the Warriors PR Director) posted an anonymous post on the forum warriorsworld. While everyone else wasripping Rowell, Ridder posted:

I think we are all so mezmerized by what we read in the paper and take it as gospel. I actually enjoyed the call and appreciate their honesty, even if everything was not what we wanted to hear. I would like to hear from them more often. I have already renewed and are part of the 70%, so I will hope for the best from section 121……

smh.gif

The warriors are such an incapable franchise. Here's the link:

http://blogs.mercurynews....-anonymous-blog-comment/

Back
Top Bottom