Delete.

Another post by Ridder pretending to be a fan:

By the way, did anyone else get any single-game tickets today? I'm ready to go, boys. I purchased tickets for four games this morning --- Utah, Dallas, the Lakers and Orlando (want to see Adonal, as funny as that sounds!). In case you did not know, you can get tickets on-line via some pre-sale event the Warriors are doing (I think you just have to be a GTOe member, which is simple to do). I guess tickets go on sale to the public on September 22, but you can get them today if you want (although I think it is just for the first two months or so). I think it ends tomorrow night or Wednesday night.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

33msn5x.png

I know someone out there has the right GIF to describe this situation...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ him adding in "I think" and other variations everywhere.He knows damn well when tickets go on sale, etc.

Thanks acid and by the way, it's unpaid. I really want to work at UCSF and hopefully they notice me enough to offer me a position. When I did my rotationat UCSF, I felt at home. There was a definite comfort level. But with the freakin job market and economy the way it is, I hope I get a position there... oranywhere for that matter... but UCSF is my #1 choice.

My internship is roughly 3 weeks. UCSF is an institution that has 12 hr shifts. I keep telling myself that I can do this and the light is near the end of thetunnel.

acid, good luck with that internship overseas. Make us proud. Get a job, so you, me, LazyJ, and basically everyone else can put our money together and buy theWarriors away from Cohan and then sell the team to Ellison... or keep it for ourselves
laugh.gif

Anyway, I need to get some sleep while I still can. Keep up the good work GSW fans!

laugh.gif
at that guy posting on WW

I was watching some Warriors highlights and boy do I miss watching the Warriors play.

Goodluck with your interrnships guys!

Paul if u see my mom at UCSF say hi for me!

Acid tell that girl you like you'll be gone for a couple of months and that you'd like to go out with her before then.

As for me its finally tiime to move up from bagger to cashier. Just need to pass training and to memorize produce codes. Didn't really want to be a cashierafter the robbery we had a couple of months ago but its a step closer for me to work graveyard shift and just stock all night.

Lmao at that rep pretending to be a fan. I think we may have overtaken the clips with that one. But I am interested in those single game tickets.. anyone got alink?

Another new low for the Warriors.

Seriously.

If I had a Warrior avy, and not my hot chick, I'd put a bag over it...word to DP or whomever.\

I've never heard bad things about this Ridder guy...Even TK's entry was good, as was Adam's.

I did get a kick out of the line that, his other comments were all along the same line aside from criticizing Steimy once. lol.

The phone call wasn't bad. I'm not ******ed, so I knew the answers weren't going to be as specific as I'd like nor did I ever believe theywould admit to a bunch of faults.

I thought maybe one of you guys called in with the question regarding "were any other candidates considered for the GM position other than Nellie'sfriend?". Of course Bobby punted by saying yes and not elaborating on any specific names, but to allow that caller who was obviously pissed to getthrough, I do respect.

This could have been presented as another fluff job interview moderated by Fitz, ala KNBR's, but it wasn't. Then the blog comment happens and it takesthe remaining strand of hope and sense away from the team and management.

Honestly, it's things like this that make me give up hope. I feel sorry for those who try and sell season ticket renewals. I was nice to the guy whocontacted me, I have no reason not to be as I know he's just doing his job. A PR move would be having Bobby call those with 10+ years of tickets and askingthem why aren't you renewing. He'd then have to face the music.

Interesting tidbit regarding something I picked up on the call yesterday - Bobby claims no one else is under as much pressure as he is to win and that he'scommitted to winning, etc. Then he cites that he's been in his role for 6+ years or what have you....we've been to the damn playoffs ONCE during YOURtenure, Bobby...notice the common denominator?

Another black eye for a franchise destined for new lows who appears to be trying to isolate the remaining fans. It's sad really, as bad as this team hasbeen, we've been there. We've been hooked, we've allowed ourselves to be misled and poorly managed. Well, for me it stops this year.

No renewal, and when I get a chance, I think its time for me to create a website. I cannot afford to go to the Oracle to picket, so I'll use the wonders ofthe net. Furthermore, I think it's time for me to seriously consider getting a law degree and when my time is running out in public accounting, it'stime to get into the NBA.

By then I can only hope my aunt is still close with one of the Reinsdorf's. It's all about who you know so I can work my way to the W's. Somethinghas to change.

I really hate this organization. I feel bad for some of the players on this team. A player I don't feel bad for is Jackson. A person that took advantage ofthe situation to get paid and screw over any hope we had.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

715, I'm starting my Summer Internship at UCSF tomorrow. So, when do you start your internships?

Damn, I have to wake up tomorrow EARLY! I'm going to need my sleep with the 12 hour shifts.

Aww Paul's growing up before our very own eyes!

Coffee becomes a necessity sometimes.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

8de2287a02448cd41218473ba11da98e-getty-87745952ab066_nugts_lakers.jpg

ccfc865f85e7e871e561542aef42310f-getty-87745952ab053_nugts_lakers.jpg

17767890da63fd0da960903abe76961b-getty-87745952mw055_denver_nugget.jpg

bed8bc76431b868a4ddad08884abda68-getty-87745952mw054_denver_nugget.jpg

96dc02b824276acccb6ea11a996fec7d-getty-87745952mw045_denver_nugget.jpg

6e0c065097357162660c55fc51795c78-getty-87745952mw021_denver_nugget.jpg

thought some of u guys might enjoy these pics, like i did

id post some pics of the warriors 2009 playoff run but somehow its hard to find

so i thought you would enjoy these pics so heres to you vietsta4o8

Robert-Rowell.jpg
larry_riley_250.jpg

nothing against you guys stricly for that dude...anyways my dad was telling me about picking up a wing forward instead of a guard like all theBSPN and yahoo experts were speculation...he likes that kid out of duke what you guys think?

Whatever about Nelson.

He's not going anywhere till he has the win record and the Warriors can tout him as a great coach.

I'm more interested in getting firerobertrowellandselltheteamcohan.com

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Robert-Rowell.jpg
larry_riley_250.jpg

nothing against you guys stricly for that dude...anyways my dad was telling me about picking up a wing forward instead of a guard like all the BSPN and yahoo experts were speculation...he likes that kid out of duke what you guys think?
lol, i actually laughed. thanks [paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]

but if you were really offended by the pictures that i posted, then im sorry.
frown.gif

Acid tell that girl you like you'll be gone for a couple of months and that you'd like to go out with her before then.
[paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]
well to update, things have gotten really good online...it used to be it was me initiating the convos but now she isas well, she asked me about homework and it turned into us just chatting about random stuff. i'm feeling really confident i can get a lunch date, next timei talk to her i'm gonna bring it up. in person, there just hasn't been a chance for me to do so, but i know it'll have to be done. it looks likei'll be in a lot of her classes next fall as well so i'll still have a shot then, but at least for the next few weeks before the quarter ends i need todo everything i can to further things. it'll just definitely take talking in some lunch/dinner-type thing first, and then going from there. but definitely,i think it's looking bright
pimp.gif
, i am gonna do something.
laugh.gif

and housing situations over the summer is a mess. i need to read the fine print on those contracts next time.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Robert-Rowell.jpg
larry_riley_250.jpg

nothing against you guys stricly for that dude...anyways my dad was telling me about picking up a wing forward instead of a guard like all the BSPN and yahoo experts were speculation...he likes that kid out of duke what you guys think?
lol, i actually laughed. thanks [paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]

but if you were really offended by the pictures that i posted, then im sorry.
frown.gif

none taken bud its all in good clean fun
laugh.gif
...i like to throw somepacquiao type left hooks at the warrior fans/organization and i dont mind the punches back its all love

Originally Posted by acidicality

[paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]
well to update, things have gotten really good online...it used to be it was me initiating the convos but now she is as well, she asked me about homework and it turned into us just chatting about random stuff. i'm feeling really confident i can get a lunch date, next time i talk to her i'm gonna bring it up. in person, there just hasn't been a chance for me to do so, but i know it'll have to be done. it looks like i'll be in a lot of her classes next fall as well so i'll still have a shot then, but at least for the next few weeks before the quarter ends i need to do everything i can to further things. it'll just definitely take talking in some lunch/dinner-type thing first, and then going from there. but definitely, i think it's looking bright
pimp.gif
, i am gonna do something.
laugh.gif

and housing situations over the summer is a mess. i need to read the fine print on those contracts next time.
tired.gif

pics?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
she just IMed me again and we had another good convo...things arereally starting to look
happy.gif
. no pics...this isn'tgeneral.[paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]

ok enough of that crap.

anyone a "fan" of the warriors on facebook? it's hilarious whenever they update their status, all the comments are "FIRE ROWELL!""SCREW DON NELSON!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
she just IMed me again and we had another good convo...things are really starting to look
happy.gif
. no pics...this isn't general.[paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]
dont get FZ

Back
Top Bottom