Delete.

I wouldn't mind Baron back but damn that just seems pointless imo.

Quick non Warrior question:

Anybody know if you can add music to an iPod from another person's iTunes?

Haven't used my iPod in months and don't have my laptop at the moment, was wondering if I could update through my brother's iTunes w/o messing upmy current playlist.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Haven't used my iPod in months and don't have my laptop at the moment, was wondering if I could update through my brother's iTunes w/o messing up my current playlist.
Nah, you have to sync up to there computer and that will erase everything on your ipod.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Haven't used my iPod in months and don't have my laptop at the moment, was wondering if I could update through my brother's iTunes w/o messing up my current playlist.
Nah, you have to sync up to there computer and that will erase everything on your ipod.

yeah same thing happened to me
frown.gif

i think it asks you if you want to sync up first though, i think you can select no and add it anyways but be careful. i was doing it so much i ended uppressing the sync button and erased it

Actually I've been able to sync with more than one computer/laptop on my iPod, but not on my iPhone.

Interesting. So I may be able to update my iPod manually.

I wish I had a dummy iPod to test this on.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Andrew630

we should go after OJ Mayo
lol, like OJ Mayo is going to fix the Warriors problems. Memphis won't trade him anyways.
we can groom him into something, and plus, the gay mayo combo aint gonna work.

check a program called Ipod Access. I got it after I got my new comp I used it to rip all the music from my ipod onto the comp. If it can do that, maybe itcan do what you want.

[h1]Warriors' 'We Believe' fan no longer believes[/h1]
By John Ryan
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] http://
track

Paul Wong of Alameda is the creator of the Warriors "We... (Ray Chavez / Bay Area News Group)
20090526__webelieve%7E3_Viewer.JPG
20090526__webelieve%7E2_Viewer.JPG
20090526__webelieve%7E1_Viewer.JPG

First things first, Paul Wong did not drop his Warriors season tickets because of that loaded conference call for season-ticket holders last week, nor for the subsequent revelation that the team's public-relations staff was posting anonymous message-board comments in praise of management.

No, Friday on WarriorsWorld.net, Wong merely announced a decision he had made more than a month ago. It's just one more log on the fire of what many fans hope will be a full-scale revolt.

If the We Believe guy no longer believes, why should anyone?

"We've had worse teams than what we have on the floor now. It's not even the product anymore," Wong said. "Existing season-ticket holders, it's almost like we're labeled sucker because we're an automatic renewal."

You remember. In March 2007, with the Warriors all but eliminated from playoff contention, Wong began displaying a "We Believe" sign. The sign grew to placards, the placards grew to shirts, the team made the playoffs and sent the Bay Area into a frenzy with its upset of the Dallas Mavericks. Good times.
Wong says he barely broke even on We Believe, and the Warriors had no interest in teaming up for 2007-08. He also says, though, that the Warriors promised not to use the slogan but went ahead anyway. He asked for some reimbursement; failing that, he wanted a thank-you from team president Robert Rowell, who sat a few feet away from where Wong paid $5,800 for two season tickets.

No thank-you came. To top it off, Wong said, the Warriors told him he would be the fan of the night at the season finale in April 2008, then switched to another fan with no notice.

In a letter dated April 13, 2009, Wong wrote to Rowell about the "cold shoulder" he has received. Although a team representative confirmed to Wong that Rowell received the letter, there has been no further response.

"My legal counsel was like 'it's going to get ugly, and because it's going to get ugly, it's going to get expensive,' " Wong said, echoing a common refrain among those who do business with the Warriors.

Raymond Ridder, the team's executive director of public relations, declined to comment on Wong's defection and what it might say about fan sentiment in general. Ridder declined to comment Tuesday on most issues, in fact, after what has been a stormy week for him.

After that conference call, in which TV and KNBR apologist Bob Fitzgerald moderated with questions that seemed to jibe perfectly with some things Rowell wanted to get off his chest, Internet fans began to unload on management. A commenter named "Flunkster Dude" chimed in, saying, "I think we are all so mesmerized by what we read in the paper and take it as gospel. I actually enjoyed the call and appreciate their honesty, even if everything was not what we wanted to hear. I would like to hear from them more often. I have already renewed and are part of the 70 percent, so I will hope for the best from section 121."

WarriorsWorld administrators traced the IP address to Warriors headquarters. They contacted Mercury News columnist Tim Kawakami, who called Ridder, who said, "It was 100 percent me. And I'll take 100 percent responsibility if anybody thinks I did anything wrong."

Ridder said he has posted no more than 10 comments over the years, all positive. WW.net has traced dozens of comments, including some registered to the Flunkster Dude account, that are much more critical.

The Warriors - who always say they don't read what's written about them, even as the coach discusses hosting a radio show to counter the writings and now the P.R. director is trolling the boards - try to stay above it. They said on the conference call that the season-ticket renewal rate was 70 percent.

Believe at your discretion.
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

TC Firehouse = Bitter Bob?

I knew he was a homer...and I have no problems with that...but hiding your identity?

[house party I]"Smells like PPPPu________________!!!"[/house party I]

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Actually I've been able to sync with more than one computer/laptop on my iPod, but not on my iPhone.
Iphone only allows you to sync with one computer. ipods allow you to add music from many computers, however, you have to set it to manual sync. Ifyou have your ipod set to syncing with your itunes every time you connect it then you can not add music from different computers.

I honestly don't have a problem with Ridder.

He at least owned up to what he did.

Not the case for Bobby and the rest of the crew.

Can't wait to cop off Craigslist from the STH who couldn't find the exist fast enough.

The difference, Paul, is that Ridder realizes the mistake he made. And even if he didn't, he knew the right move.

The problem with our franchise, is management doesn't realize they're wrong, have been wrong, and they're a sinking ship who cannot solelyblame the economy for the problems this team will face next year.

An analogy I thought of to compare the situation with is the fluctuation in oil price and awareness of alternative choices for oil. I don't see it as aconinence that any awareness brought to separating our dependence on oil gets lost after the prices began falling back to the mid $2 range (from $4.xx).

Much like that, if the Warriors somehow overcome the odds stacked against them and WIN games...I'm worried about a correlation in increased attendance.

Regardless of how the team does, we as fans, need to just keep our $ in our pockets and realize that nothing will change unless the team suffers $ loss whilewinning games.

Fact of the matter, the team isn't built for a Championship run, and just making the playoffs should no longer be just acceptable. The lack ofaccountability in this franchise is just sickening.

Oh, I know Ridder admitted his mistake... and that's cool. I just lumped him with Rowell, Cohan, and crew for the hell of it. Good for Ridder to admit hismistake, but dude should have known better. As long as he doesn't make another one, he'll pretty much fly under the radar. Cohan, Riley, Nelson, andRowell deserve more heat than Ridder.

Back
Top Bottom