Delete.

maybe it's a good thing i won't be watching the draft stuff....looks like some crazy things are gonna happen to this team.
ohwell.gif

i don't even know when the draft is.

offtopic but my cousin's and his gf is staying with us at an already over packed house. he asked me if he can apply where i work at since we're hiringbut i really don't want him working with me and giving me a bad rep because of him. he hasn't been the exactly a decent person over the years i'veknown him. i know he needs the money given the situation he's in but if management asked me about him i don't wanna say go ahead and hire him.

Quick update...

I just had my interview at UCSF a couple of hours ago. I think I did pretty well. I dressed up and smiled the whole time. I didn't stumble when I wasgiving my replies. I hope I get contacted for a 2nd interview.

After reading that article, I don't know what to believe anymore. So much dysfunction in this organization. No direction at all. I know we've beensaying that for what seems forever, but damn, NO FREAKIN' DIRECTION AT ALL!

15nahys.gif
Nelson!
15nahys.gif
Rowell!
15nahys.gif
Riley!
15nahys.gif
Cohan!

reading all this makes me depressed from a fan's standpoint. the only bright spot is AR getting bigger. this team sucks.

Only bright spots are Morrow and Randolph are showing good habits by working out already in the gym. Other than that, everything else is depressing.
smh.gif

Its sad that AR will have to teach Monta how to be a leader.

Monta = Simp.

Has to run back home to the south ASAP....meanwhile, AR may have had the lightbulb go on.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Quick update...

I just had my interview at UCSF a couple of hours ago. I think I did pretty well. I dressed up and smiled the whole time. I didn't stumble when I was giving my replies. I hope I get contacted for a 2nd interview.

hope you know ppl in heathcare, player

freezes galore...gotta love cali tho

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Quick update...

I just had my interview at UCSF a couple of hours ago. I think I did pretty well. I dressed up and smiled the whole time. I didn't stumble when I was giving my replies. I hope I get contacted for a 2nd interview.

hope you know ppl in heathcare, player

freezes galore...gotta love cali tho
I'm doing my internship there and I also had an 8 week rotation there, plus I talk to the other people in the respiratory therapy departmentand everything so I know they know me there. Everyone in my class is worried about the hiring freezes. It freakin' sucks. Other hospitals like CPMC arehaving a serious hiring freeze... like they have no open positions at all. At least a place like UCSF is hiring, even though it's only per diem. Just getmy foot in the door so when there is a full time position, they'll look at me to fill the position.

What I'm worried about is that UCSF is the only place really hiring so everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY is applying there. The competition for those fewopenings is at an all-time high. I just hope that since they know me there, and I've been doing my rotations and internships there, that they'll lookto me as someone who already knows how UCSF operates and will have to spend less time to orient on the floors and ICUs.

*crosses fingers*

with this talk about Monta not being happy and wanting out...Why not let him go? He's the homie and all but at this point I don't think he is going tobe worth $60+M...
tried this in the trade machine and it works out....
GS sends
#7 Pick + Monta + Maggs + Wright

Memphis sends
#2 Pick + Gay + Conley + Milicic + Jaric

Just an idea...Even though I know this will not happen

I don't think Monta's the problem. I actually want to keep Monta. It's management messed things up. I know management had nothing to do withMonta's moped accident... it was all Monta, but I think it's how they handled it and the back and forth of Monta's position. Do the Warriors wanthim as a PG or SG? It looks like they're always switching back and forth. I think that also has something to do with making Monta upset.

Until Rowell, Nelson, and Riley are gone, this is kind of crap is going to keep on happening. It's happened before with Nelson where he's butted headswith players (Webber, Harrington, POB, Williams, Randolph, and now Monta). Nelson's too old to change. History tells me that it's going to happen againand again.

By the way, I know with Cohan as the owner, Riley, Rowell, and Nelson's jobs are safe. The counter argument I'm expecting is "Well, we knowRowell, Nelson, and Riley are going to be here, what's the point of keeping an unhappy Monta if we can't do anything about Rowell, Nelson, andRiley."

My response... well, that's where I don't have one. IMO, it's a lose-lose situation for us. If we get rid of Monta, whatever we get back won'tbe equal value. Rumors are already going around that Monta's unhappy. The Warriors will lose their leverage. If we trade Monta, we're going to get lessin return. Then with Monta gone, Nelson will butt heads with someone else because that's what Nelson does. If we choose to keep Monta, management is stillhere and it's still going to be that same damn vicious cycle of dysfunction. IT'S A FREAKIN' LOSE-LOSE SITUATION!
15nahys.gif
!!!!

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I'm in Irvine for the next few days, any good food spots I should hit up? Any good hang out places?
there's a fatburger around the way, and ruth's chris and Morton's if you're into steaks.

the usual "hang out" places... the lab, spectrum, south coast plaza... whatever else...

you can always hit up laguna beach or newport since they're nearby.

otherwise, you're stuck in the bubble my friend.

headed to taiwan friday night....kinda looking forward to it now. but oh my am i going to be fobwashed and might forget how to speak english
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom