Delete.

Originally Posted by acidicality

headed to taiwan friday night....kinda looking forward to it now. but oh my am i going to be fobwashed and might forget how to speak english
smh.gif
Good luck, acid. Didn't you just get back to the bay, too?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

headed to taiwan friday night....kinda looking forward to it now. but oh my am i going to be fobwashed and might forget how to speak english
smh.gif
yeah
laugh.gif
, just got back last friday or so and took a shortvacation to reno, only gonna be in the bay for a few more days. and thx yall
smokin.gif

smh.gif
yeah
laugh.gif
, just got back last friday or so and took a short vacation to reno, only gonna be in the bay for a few more days.
Dude, no one gives a #!%+.
eyes.gif
Go talk to that girl.

I was eating dinner with my mother the other night and now I'm addicted to HGTV
smh.gif
sick.gif
. I watch all those damn house shows now
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
i remember HGTV was on my flight last year to Florida over the summer....that's all I watched for like 4 hours
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
word though. my mom started watching that stuff. all i watch is property virgins though since i too want a house.

since i don't know a lot about Taiwan my guess is it's a place where they mostly speak Chinese since i ain't never heard of a Taiwanese languagebefore
laugh.gif

good luck out there acid, bring us back some bootleg stuff.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
thanks, yeah they mostly speak mandarin (chinese) in taiwan, and there is a taiwanese dialect that my parents and relatives speak, but the majority ofpeople will speak in chinese. i only know a few phrases in taiwanese that i picked up from my mom and dad talking to each other.

and yea, they got nice bootleg stuff at the night markets there
laugh.gif
....i copped myself a folex 10 years ago, and my mom's gotten some fake burberry andgucci bags from there too. there were also Nokei shoes (yes...it's fake Nike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) that my grandma bought for me when i was like 6. only problem istaking it through the airport you could get in trouble...but we haven't got caught yet. if any of yall want fake wallets i wouldn't mind getting someextra and see how it goes....no guarantees tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I'm in Irvine for the next few days, any good food spots I should hit up? Any good hang out places?
there's a fatburger around the way, and ruth's chris and Morton's if you're into steaks.

the usual "hang out" places... the lab, spectrum, south coast plaza... whatever else...

you can always hit up laguna beach or newport since they're nearby.

otherwise, you're stuck in the bubble my friend.
does the brea mall have an h&m section for mens?

Jackson_Stephen_gsw.jpg
Warriors forward Stephen Jacksonhas been working hard this offseason, already having packed 25 pounds of muscle on his frame.

"I got some news for ya, I got on the scale today, I weighed 240," Jackson told KNBR with Fitz and Brooks.

" ... I still look the same as when the season ended. I've been eating good, I've been running a lot, and shooting 500 shots a day, so,I've been working out. I got on the scale and I was kinda scared because I didn't think I weighed that much, because when I was working out the daybefore, I was moving real good, I dunked a couple times, I'm moving like I normally move. So, I was wondering, 'How am I 240 and I still feel thesame?' I plan on playing at around 230, 225, but the way I feel now, I feel great."

http://realgm.com/src_wir...dds_25_pounds_of_muscle/

Originally Posted by offbad

I'm in Irvine for the next few days, any good food spots I should hit up? Any good hang out places?
there's a fatburger around the way, and ruth's chris and Morton's if you're into steaks.

the usual "hang out" places... the lab, spectrum, south coast plaza... whatever else...

you can always hit up laguna beach or newport since they're nearby.

otherwise, you're stuck in the bubble my friend.
does the brea mall have an h&m section for mens?
not sure. spectrum does but it's tiny. i think south coast has a mens as well.

forgot to mention there's a pretty good korean place down culver, and a good japanese curry house around the same area too.

Originally Posted by KL9

Jackson_Stephen_gsw.jpg
Warriors forward Stephen Jackson has been working hard this offseason, already having packed 25 pounds of muscle on his frame.

"I got some news for ya, I got on the scale today, I weighed 240," Jackson told KNBR with Fitz and Brooks.

" ... I still look the same as when the season ended. I've been eating good, I've been running a lot, and shooting 500 shots a day, so, I've been working out. I got on the scale and I was kinda scared because I didn't think I weighed that much, because when I was working out the day before, I was moving real good, I dunked a couple times, I'm moving like I normally move. So, I was wondering, 'How am I 240 and I still feel the same?' I plan on playing at around 230, 225, but the way I feel now, I feel great."

I wonder how many of those Jackson actually made...

Originally Posted by KL9

Jackson_Stephen_gsw.jpg
Warriors forward Stephen Jackson has been working hard this offseason, already having packed 25 pounds of muscle on his frame.

" ... I still look the same as when the season ended. I've been eating good, I've been running a lot, and shooting 500 shots a day, so, I've been working out. I got on the scale and I was kinda scared because I didn't think I weighed that much, because when I was working out the day before, I was moving real good, I dunked a couple times, I'm moving like I normally move. So, I was wondering, 'How am I 240 and I still feel the same?' I plan on playing at around 230, 225, but the way I feel now, I feel great."

I wonder how many of those Jackson actually made...

Probably like 100, cause his arms HAVE to be stiff from working out like that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom