Delete.

Originally Posted by BangDak

wow...you guys trying to make a playoff run or something?
im being dead serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[Robert Rowell speaking to Chris Cohan] As long as we're making money, who gives a
15nahys.gif
how many games we win. [/Robert Rowell speaking to Chris Cohan]

mad.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

^there's a Roy's (hawaiian fusion) at fashion island here in irvine. in fact, if you're looking for classy, i would just suggest fashion island ifyou're in the area or garden walk near disneyland.

and happy graduation to any seniors (high school / college alike). i had my graduation on saturday and boy, i love grad money. i went to disneyland onsunday, spent the last few days in vegas and am going to universal studios tmr. i'm frickin tired...this is what it's like to get older eh?

^congrats on graduating
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, what do you plan on doing after? i'm freaking clueless even tho i'mgraduating next year, still have NO clue what happens after that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

and happy graduation to any seniors (high school / college alike). i had my graduation on saturday and boy, i love grad money. i went to disneyland on sunday, spent the last few days in vegas and am going to universal studios tmr. i'm frickin tired...this is what it's like to get older eh?
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Congratulations.

Corey Maggette should retire from hoops and stick to being our trainer. he got everyone brolic

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Quick update...

I just had my interview at UCSF a couple of hours ago. I think I did pretty well. I dressed up and smiled the whole time. I didn't stumble when I was giving my replies. I hope I get contacted for a 2nd interview.

hope you know ppl in heathcare, player

freezes galore...gotta love cali tho
I'm doing my internship there and I also had an 8 week rotation there, plus I talk to the other people in the respiratory therapy department and everything so I know they know me there. Everyone in my class is worried about the hiring freezes. It freakin' sucks. Other hospitals like CPMC are having a serious hiring freeze... like they have no open positions at all. At least a place like UCSF is hiring, even though it's only per diem. Just get my foot in the door so when there is a full time position, they'll look at me to fill the position.

What I'm worried about is that UCSF is the only place really hiring so everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY is applying there. The competition for those few openings is at an all-time high. I just hope that since they know me there, and I've been doing my rotations and internships there, that they'll look to me as someone who already knows how UCSF operates and will have to spend less time to orient on the floors and ICUs.

*crosses fingers*
Good luck on the interviews man. What campus are you interviewing for? Mission Bay is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I actually work at UCSF right now (for the summer at least.) Nothing serious, just an administrative assistant in the Pediatrics IT department at Parnassus.
laugh.gif
It's definitely better than any previous summer job I've held(selling uniforms to private school kids
sick.gif
) If I decide to come back tothe Bay to finish up school, I'll probably get to keep my position and hopefully I get full medical and a pay raise
laugh.gif

^there's a Roy's (hawaiian fusion) at fashion island here in irvine. in fact, if you're looking for classy, i would just suggest fashion island if you're in the area or garden walk near disneyland.

and happy graduation to any seniors (high school / college alike). i had my graduation on saturday and boy, i love grad money. i went to disneyland on sunday, spent the last few days in vegas and am going to universal studios tmr. i'm frickin tired...this is what it's like to get older eh?
roy's is nice, but pricey.

congrats, grad. can't wait to walk across the stage myself.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Quick update...

I just had my interview at UCSF a couple of hours ago. I think I did pretty well. I dressed up and smiled the whole time. I didn't stumble when I was giving my replies. I hope I get contacted for a 2nd interview.

I'm doing my internship there and I also had an 8 week rotation there, plus I talk to the other people in the respiratory therapy department and everything so I know they know me there. Everyone in my class is worried about the hiring freezes. It freakin' sucks. Other hospitals like CPMC are having a serious hiring freeze... like they have no open positions at all. At least a place like UCSF is hiring, even though it's only per diem. Just get my foot in the door so when there is a full time position, they'll look at me to fill the position.

What I'm worried about is that UCSF is the only place really hiring so everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY is applying there. The competition for those few openings is at an all-time high. I just hope that since they know me there, and I've been doing my rotations and internships there, that they'll look to me as someone who already knows how UCSF operates and will have to spend less time to orient on the floors and ICUs.

*crosses fingers*
Good luck on the interviews man. What campus are you interviewing for? Mission Bay is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I actually work at UCSF right now (for the summer at least.) Nothing serious, just an administrative assistant in the Pediatrics IT department at Parnassus.
laugh.gif
It's definitely better than any previous summer job I've held (selling uniforms to private school kids
sick.gif
) If I decide to come back to the Bay to finish up school, I'll probably get to keep my position and hopefully I get full medical and a pay raise
laugh.gif
Thanks man. I'm interviewing for UCSF on Parnassus. Mission Bay won't be open till 2012 or something like that, right?

By the way, you say you worked at a spot that sold uniforms to private school kids. By any chance, is it a place called Dennis Uniform?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Quick update...

*crosses fingers*
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
It's definitely better than any previous summer job I've held (selling uniforms to private school kids
sick.gif
) If I decide to come back to the Bay to finish up school, I'll probably get to keep my position and hopefully I get full medical and a pay raise
laugh.gif
Thanks man. I'm interviewing for UCSF on Parnassus. Mission Bay won't be open till 2012 or something like that, right?

By the way, you say you worked at a spot that sold uniforms to private school kids. By any chance, is it a place called Dennis Uniform?
nerd.gif
Yeah, Mission Bay won't be officially open till 2012 but they've got some buildings up already. The most important one being their gym ofcourse
laugh.gif
It completely @!*!$ on the one at Parnassus.

and YES, it was Dennis Uniforms. God damn that place was terrible.
sick.gif
smh.gif
Worked in the one out in Oakland.

I want to see how Mission Bay looks like. Have you seen how their gym looks like already? Damn, I still haven't seen the gym at Parnassus
laugh.gif

Oh you worked at Dennis Uniform in Oakland? I used to work at the Dennis Uniform in San Francisco back in summer 2000
laugh.gif

breaking news: japanair has a girlfriend.

i figured it's something we can all get a good laugh over.

*cue picture of Hell freezing over*
How'd you find out?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

breaking news: japanair has a girlfriend.

i figured it's something we can all get a good laugh over.

*cue picture of Hell freezing over*
japanair got a girlfriend before i did?

6dc353a849a2ac014f03c5ba9f2c67d4a4992a6.gif

unless it's just one of those ogres he's attracted to...then...

cfd25f5472a0842dcd3972ea147712d168f2d5a.gif

Back
Top Bottom