nerd.gif
not yet, i don't think i trust you guys enough yet
laugh.gif
....maybe i'll "leak" more info about her tho
grin.gif
. fornow, i'll just say she's half-Asian
grin.gif
laugh.gif

JA, 24 isn't that old. Shut up youngin'!

NTL, you a gemini, too? Gemini's FTW!

GSDOUB, do you have any interest in pulling off a trade?

Originally Posted by daprescription

Happy Birthday Paul. It's my Aunts and friends birthday today too today
laugh.gif
It's hella peoples' birthday today. It's also my uncle's and friend's birthday today
laugh.gif

Random fact... it's also former Giants, Andres Galarraga's birthday, as well.

Another random fact, it's also Paul McCartney's birthday (can you guess where my parents got the idea for my name?
laugh.gif
).

I've actually been hella stressed out about the job interview I had recently, my internship at UCSF, and the board exams I have coming up that Ihaven't had a chance to plan anything. I'm probably going to do something small for today, dinner with the family. It's also my friend'sbirthday and we want to celebrate our other friend's birthday that also had their birthday earlier in June... we'll probably do this all together.We're looking at end of June to celebrate
laugh.gif
. Belated, I know but what can you do?

That's cool if you got some friends with Birthday's around you....makes it a mutual more fun event.

Stressing out, you're too young...since you're in school...just relax, things will take their course.

If this were last year, I wouldn't have been stressing out. It's just that there are hiring freezes everywhere so the only places hiring like UCSF arehaving a boatload of applicants I have to compete with for a position.

I think once August rolls around, I'll be less stressed. July's the month for our 2nd interviews at UCSF, I should be in the process of taking myboards then, and internships would have been long over with. But I'm just taking this one day at a time.

By the way, thanks for the interview advice, LazyJ. I really appreciated the help.
pimp.gif

I just need to get to September 1.

Work will be the same from now till December. Kitchen will be completely done. Wedding will be over. Then the honeymoon begins.

For some reason, I thought you got married already. I remember the thread where you popped the question and just assumed... oh well. I know you're lookingforward to that. Enjoy!

I just saw The Hangover last night. Be careful!
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom