Delete.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^he mentioned it in the Offseason thread. unfortunately nobody in there caught it but me
laugh.gif
No way! I'm pretty sure more than one person would have seen it!
laugh.gif

from the other thread:

Sorry I haven't been updating as much, been spending time with my girl now that we're both off from school.

Anyways, this is a huge story, JEFFERSON AND 6th FOR AMARE!

http://realgm.com/src_wir...stoudemire_in_the_works/

An NBA executive told the Boston Globe that the Timberwolves and Suns are working on a trade that would send Al Jefferson and the Wolves' sixth draft pick to Phoenix in exchange for Amare Stoudemire.

i just find it funny that he prefaced his reply with that statement
laugh.gif
ohJA, always good for laughs.

I was surprised myself reading that.

This dude been simping on the DL and didn't let any of you dudes know through 80 pages.
laugh.gif

Congrats JapanAir, here here for acid being the next one to bite the bullet

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I want to see how Mission Bay looks like. Have you seen how their gym looks like already? Damn, I still haven't seen the gym at Parnassus
laugh.gif

Oh you worked at Dennis Uniform in Oakland? I used to work at the Dennis Uniform in San Francisco back in summer 2000
laugh.gif
I use to think the gym at Parnassus looked okay. Treadmills had a pretty good view overlooking Golden Gate Park, relatively new workout machines,a basketball court, racquetball courts... not bad.

Then I went to Mission Bay.

eek.gif

Two full courts, indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool on the rooftop with a view of the city, much nicer locker room, and even newer workout machines.It also seems like all the cute girls go work out at the Mission Bay campus
laugh.gif
. When the campus is complete in 2012, it's going to look amazing.

Was your experience at Dennis as exciting as mine?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

I was surprised myself reading that.

This dude been simping on the DL and didn't let any of you dudes know through 80 pages.
laugh.gif

Congrats JapanAir, here here for acid being the next one to bite the bullet
Dudes acting like a guy ain't never had a girlfriend before.

NOT about to post full pictures of my girlfriend, because yall ruthless.

lb39cc7a7e34844d08e1aea.jpg

lccbe049b32a44260b71f7d.jpg

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Sorry I haven't been updating as much, been spending time with my girl now that we're both off from school.
lol. did she get you with her myspace angles?
grin.gif

This isn't the Warriors offseason post, so I have no clue what you're talking about.
laugh.gif

(No, she didn't).

(And no, I'm not posting pics).

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Boo this man, all you can see is hair, a bright white spot covering face, and a guy I'm assuming is himself

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I want to see how Mission Bay looks like. Have you seen how their gym looks like already? Damn, I still haven't seen the gym at Parnassus
laugh.gif

Oh you worked at Dennis Uniform in Oakland? I used to work at the Dennis Uniform in San Francisco back in summer 2000
laugh.gif
I use to think the gym at Parnassus looked okay. Treadmills had a pretty good view overlooking Golden Gate Park, relatively new workout machines, a basketball court, racquetball courts... not bad.

Then I went to Mission Bay.

eek.gif

Two full courts, indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool on the rooftop with a view of the city, much nicer locker room, and even newer workout machines. It also seems like all the cute girls go work out at the Mission Bay campus
laugh.gif
. When the campus is complete in 2012, it's going to look amazing.

Was your experience at Dennis as exciting as mine?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
I hella want to see how the gym looks
laugh.gif

My experience at Dennis Uniform was cool. All my co-workers were cool. A couple of my cousins worked there too. It was an all-around good experience for me.

www.myspace.com/jrahmee

You can stare at my small default all you want,
laugh.gif

But I'm not posting pictures here on NikeTalk other than what I just did.
laugh.gif

And I'm not adding any of you except for maybe Paul,
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Why would I give you her MySpace?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom