Delete.

depressing read.

and hbd paul, wishing nothing but successes this year. hell, i hope everyone in here finds a nice job (me included)
laugh.gif

Wow, Nellie faked that boy out. Atleast, he was eager to get off the bench. LOL. Anyway, is there any news regarding Jamal Crawford? I totally forgot we stillhave him on the roster. Any news on the new Warriors jersey and logo? Hopefully it brings back a lot of the original colors.

Use NTL's version of the .gif
laugh.gif
. It's way better than my version of it. I'll chalk it up to me beinga bit rusty since it's been a while since I made a .gif. Plus, I was only working with Ulead.

Any of you guys going to the Warriors Draft party?

In an unrelated note...who do you guys have blocked on NT? Besides JapanAir of course.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Any of you guys going to the Warriors Draft party?

In an unrelated note...who do you guys have blocked on NT? Besides JapanAir of course.
No-one. I believe that those "characters" are a part of NT life

It's June 25th, right? At Gordon Biersch, right? Eh, I'm not sure yet.

I have no one on NT blocked. I did in the past when the Lakers vs Celtics finals was going on. There was one Laker fan that was getting on my nerves. It wascommodity or whatever his name was.

*Patiently awaits NTers to say caLiwestcoast/westcoastsfinest,youngcheezy, and others
laugh.gif

that dude Jetpac is getting mad annoying....he may be added...

Yes Paul, I believe you have the correct place/time. I may go, we'll see.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by daprescription

Used to have napenny on block, but he keeps getting new names so I just stopped.
What's his username now? I lost track.
last i remember it was riverxbear, but not sure. i don''t go in the hat thread anymore.

I know we got a few Best Buy employees here... I'm about to go to the Colma Best Buy... who works there again? *edit* Oh I looked and saw it wasEl Flaco McFly.

Anyway... those of you who work at Best Buy, I'm looking for a wireless USB adapter. What brand is the best? Dynex, Belkin, D-Link, Linksys, etc? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom