Delete.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Jonny Flynn

http://

pimp.gif
This is exactly what we need. Man has heart and loves to run. Praising a 'cuse player is tough for me (gtown alumn here), but the kid is money. I know most Warriors fans on the west coast haven't seen much of him since he played in the Big East, this kid is ready for the nba and can definitely run nellie ball.

Word. When I saw him completely tear up the Big East tourney, I knew this kid was serious. He might not be available though, his stock has reallyrisen...But, if he's available, I really hope the Warriors pull it off. I have a really good feeling about Flynn.

I don't know if I want tht Bosh trade to go down.. we're losing PGs and a draft pick but getting rid of Maggette's contract.

And what time is the draft again? I keep forgetting. I can just see the interview now with our pick.. "I think i'd be a great fit for the warriorssince I love to run the floor and its a fun system".

How many times have you claimed to stop posting? Word to JapanAir.

Not that I'd like to see you stop posting....

Originally Posted by daprescription

430 if you wanna skip the pre-draft banter

as much as i like biens, this year's draft isn't that great, and that'd be a very fair deal to consider IMO.

Originally Posted by daprescription

If Tyreke Evans is available and the Warriors don't draft him, I will stop posting.
Tyreke likes to have the ball in his hands, I don't know if it would be a good fit for the warriors.

Got this from the draft thread:

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The Warriors and New Jersey Nets are talking about a deal which would send Vince Carter to the Warriors. The Warriors have offered 6th man Corey Maggette as the centerpiece in the deal along with swapping first round picks this year. The hold up at this point seems to be who else the Warriors would send to the Net along with the Nets wanting the Warriors to take back Keyon Dooling as well.

Don't like it.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Amare for 7 + goose?

DO IT!!!

EDIT:
2010 might be a good offseason for us...
pimp.gif
don't expect much out of 2010. what free agent would want to go here?

League executives say the Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors have discussed a possible trade that is centered around sending Amare Stoudemire to the Warriors for a package that would include Andris Biedrins and the No. 7 pick in the draft. But Warriors coach Don Nelson is telling friends that there's nothing seriously brewing there.

Why trade for someone who isnt as good a rebounder/blocker/defender as biedrins? This just adds one more scorer to a team FULL of scorers and hesa FA at the end of the year.

Damn, Im more excited in the draft day trade rumors than who we might be possibly picking in this weak +$% draft

now if we get chris bosh for a sack of rocks. that would be great. probably a three way between the hawks raptors and us. but if we suck next year, chris boshis gone

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

League executives say the Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors have discussed a possible trade that is centered around sending Amare Stoudemire to the Warriors for a package that would include Andris Biedrins and the No. 7 pick in the draft. But Warriors coach Don Nelson is telling friends that there's nothing seriously brewing there.
Why trade for someone who isnt as good a rebounder/blocker/defender as biedrins? This just adds one more scorer to a team FULL of scorers and hes a FA at the end of the year.

I don't know, renting Amar'e for a year doesn't seem like a solid move.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Why trade for someone who isnt as good a rebounder/blocker/defender as biedrins? This just adds one more scorer to a team FULL of scorers and hes a FA at the end of the year.

Don't overrate Biedrins now. It's all part of the system.

1) Ricky Rubio
2) Stephen Curry
3) Brandon Jennings
4) Tyreke Evans

If none are available at #7, I say make a trade.

Back
Top Bottom