delete

laugh.gif
  oh oh oh, I got ya.  Naw man, dude owed me, I wasted hours of my breath tellin him that Griffin was the goods.  He wouldn't listen. 

But naw, he pays attention to NT, just doesn't post much is all, but he reads stuff in here. 

laugh.gif
  oh oh oh, I got ya.  Naw man, dude owed me, I wasted hours of my breath tellin him that Griffin was the goods.  He wouldn't listen. 

But naw, he pays attention to NT, just doesn't post much is all, but he reads stuff in here. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
What the @#$% are you even talking about? 

Kobe was 20 @#$%^&* years old when he was winnin chips with Shaq, how the blue @#$%^ is that "prime"? 
grin.gif

And Kareem was on his last legs......that's why he played a damn decade with Magic. 
roll.gif

You people baffle me.  I've come to realize, it will never matter.  It will never be enough. 

"Kobe shouldn't have won the MVP in 06, he was on a bad team."  So he's on a good team in 08 and wins, but he shouldn't have won that one either. 
"Kobe will never win a title without Shaq"  He does, but it's still not enough.
Kobe wins back to back, and now it was Gasol's MVP, and Kobe can't win without Shaq OR Gasol. 
eyes.gif

Kobe sucks because he played with bums for 3 years and that taints his legacy. 
Kobe isn't better then Vince, TMac, Bron, Wade, Iverson, etc etc etc etc and on and on and on and yet, NONE of them have his credentials.  Bron ain't even got a single solitary Finals victory, not a series, a Finals GAME, he doesn't even have one, but yeah, he's great.  But when he wins something (if he ever does) then those will be Wade's accomplishments, right?  
nerd.gif

It just doesn't matter.  He's back to back now, something Bird, nor Duncan have ever done in their life, but yeah, Kobe is just a Robin, and he rides the coatails of a dude named Shaq, who never won til Kobe came around, and Pau mr 0-12 in his playoff career til he joined the Lakers, but yeah, none of that has to do with Kobe.  

He goes on to win 6-7 titles, 30K points, all time NBA playoff scoring leader, most playoff games all time, wins, series wins, 6K boards and assists, couple thousand 3's, tons of LA LAKER records, not Clipper records, and yeah, he's a career second fiddle.  These are the arguments of various NTers. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unbelievable.  I've never seen a guy get hate so much.  I really can't think of another.  It's like each and every one of you is related to Kate Faber.  Serious. 

You're saying "it's not fair" that he's getting judged for not going anywhere on a bum team!?!?!?  Are you serious??? YOU kobe fans were the FIRST dudes to be quick to try to pull that card on OTHER players so stop that %%!$$+%$.  It's only UNTIL Kobe, himself, couldnt' do !+@@ with a bum team that y'all started to use that as a FAIR reason.  Back then, ya'll acted like a player was garbage if they couldn't bring a team a playoff series win on their own.

Then y'all wanna act like the Lakers ain't been the deepest team since Gasol came.  Be real with yourself.  Other players NEVER had the fortune on playing with a team that deep so of course Kobe is gonna have a GREAT chance to win those titles.    Of COURSE Kobe will have better "credentials."  He only had 3 years out of his ENTIRE career where his team wasn't the deepest. 

And
laugh.gif
 at "never seeing a guy get that much hate."  Are you serious right now???  Bron can't even eat a donut without one of you kobe fans having something to say about how he's lame for eating Chocolate Old Fashioned.

^

Kobe was 20 @#$%^&* years old when he was winnin chips with Shaq, how the blue @#$%^ is that "prime"? 
grin.gif

And Kareem was on his last legs......that's why he played a damn decade with Magic. 
roll.gif

You people baffle me.  I've come to realize, it will never matter.  It will never be enough. 

"Kobe shouldn't have won the MVP in 06, he was on a bad team."  So he's on a good team in 08 and wins, but he shouldn't have won that one either. 
Kobe wins back to back, and now it was Gasol's MVP, and Kobe can't win without Shaq OR Gasol. 
eyes.gif

Kobe isn't better then Vince, TMac, Bron, Wade, Iverson, etc etc etc etc and on and on and on and yet, NONE of them have his credentials.  Bron ain't even got a single solitary Finals victory, not a series, a Finals GAME, he doesn't even have one, but yeah, he's great.  But when he wins something (if he ever does) then those will be Wade's accomplishments, right?  
nerd.gif

It just doesn't matter.  He's back to back now, something Bird, nor Duncan have ever done in their life, but yeah, Kobe is just a Robin, and he rides the coatails of a dude named Shaq, who never won til Kobe came around, and Pau mr 0-12 in his playoff career til he joined the Lakers, but yeah, none of that has to do with Kobe.  

He goes on to win 6-7 titles, 30K points, all time NBA playoff scoring leader, most playoff games all time, wins, series wins, 6K boards and assists, couple thousand 3's, tons of LA LAKER records, not Clipper records, and yeah, he's a career second fiddle.  These are the arguments of various NTers. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unbelievable.  I've never seen a guy get hate so much.  I really can't think of another.  It's like each and every one of you is related to Kate Faber.  Serious. 

You're saying "it's not fair" that he's getting judged for not going anywhere on a bum team!?!?!?  Are you serious??? YOU kobe fans were the FIRST dudes to be quick to try to pull that card on OTHER players so stop that %%!$$+%$.  It's only UNTIL Kobe, himself, couldnt' do !+@@ with a bum team that y'all started to use that as a FAIR reason.  Back then, ya'll acted like a player was garbage if they couldn't bring a team a playoff series win on their own.

Then y'all wanna act like the Lakers ain't been the deepest team since Gasol came.  Be real with yourself.  Other players NEVER had the fortune on playing with a team that deep so of course Kobe is gonna have a GREAT chance to win those titles.    Of COURSE Kobe will have better "credentials."  He only had 3 years out of his ENTIRE career where his team wasn't the deepest. 

And
laugh.gif
 at "never seeing a guy get that much hate."  Are you serious right now???  Bron can't even eat a donut without one of you kobe fans having something to say about how he's lame for eating Chocolate Old Fashioned.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

^

grin.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif

Right, right, riiiiiiiight.  Mbenga, Morrison, Powell, Walton, Sasha and Farmar on the bench.  D-Fish as the starter.  That makes us "the deepest" team in the league last year.  Basically just because we have Lamar Odom off the bench. 
eyes.gif
  But right, be real with myself. 
laugh.gif
  THIS year, we may have the deepest team in the league, quite possible.  Last year and before?  No so much. 

And uhhhh, how deep were they in the 3 peat before?  You callin B Shaw, Fox, Horry, Fish, Harper, AC Green and Ho Grant, John Salley, guys like that, DEEP?  
laugh.gif
  That was Shaq, Kobe, and 10 role guys.  (with a slight nod to Glen Rice who really never fit with us)  The Portland team in 2000 had Pip, Sheed, Damon, Sabas, Shremph (how the hell you spell dudes name?)  Anthony, Bonzi, Smith, Grant, THAT team was deep.  So not sure why all of a sudden, with our perfect 20/20 vision on the past, we sayin how "deep" the Lakers were back in the day.  Come on. 

And Bron deserves every inch of hate he gets.  The self proclaimed chosen one who hasn't chosen to win a God damn thing yet, earns the strikes against him.  It is what it is. 
And TMac was on a bad team in Orld, but his team in Houston wasn't bad, and he CHOSE to leave Toronto playin alongside Vince when he wasn't as much a Vag as he is now.  That was on Mac. 

Originally Posted by OneTrust

^

grin.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif

Right, right, riiiiiiiight.  Mbenga, Morrison, Powell, Walton, Sasha and Farmar on the bench.  D-Fish as the starter.  That makes us "the deepest" team in the league last year.  Basically just because we have Lamar Odom off the bench. 
eyes.gif
  But right, be real with myself. 
laugh.gif
  THIS year, we may have the deepest team in the league, quite possible.  Last year and before?  No so much. 

And uhhhh, how deep were they in the 3 peat before?  You callin B Shaw, Fox, Horry, Fish, Harper, AC Green and Ho Grant, John Salley, guys like that, DEEP?  
laugh.gif
  That was Shaq, Kobe, and 10 role guys.  (with a slight nod to Glen Rice who really never fit with us)  The Portland team in 2000 had Pip, Sheed, Damon, Sabas, Shremph (how the hell you spell dudes name?)  Anthony, Bonzi, Smith, Grant, THAT team was deep.  So not sure why all of a sudden, with our perfect 20/20 vision on the past, we sayin how "deep" the Lakers were back in the day.  Come on. 

And Bron deserves every inch of hate he gets.  The self proclaimed chosen one who hasn't chosen to win a God damn thing yet, earns the strikes against him.  It is what it is. 
And TMac was on a bad team in Orld, but his team in Houston wasn't bad, and he CHOSE to leave Toronto playin alongside Vince when he wasn't as much a Vag as he is now.  That was on Mac. 

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

^ you're forgetting the year he missed the playoffs (where caron butler was on the team)

and some of you do not realize how weak the PF/C position is in today’s game.. seriously, how many big men compare to gasol right now? hell, all of you lakers' fans, how many big men would you trade gasol straight up for?

is it just a coincidence that gasol's arrival manifested in 3 finals appearances for the lakers?

you kobe homers really need to relax and take an objective look at this thing.. in arguably 4 out of the 5 championships the lakers have won with kobe, he wasn't the most vital player to the teams success (yes, i believe gasol should have gotten the finals MVP last year)

THIS!

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

^ you're forgetting the year he missed the playoffs (where caron butler was on the team)

and some of you do not realize how weak the PF/C position is in today’s game.. seriously, how many big men compare to gasol right now? hell, all of you lakers' fans, how many big men would you trade gasol straight up for?

is it just a coincidence that gasol's arrival manifested in 3 finals appearances for the lakers?

you kobe homers really need to relax and take an objective look at this thing.. in arguably 4 out of the 5 championships the lakers have won with kobe, he wasn't the most vital player to the teams success (yes, i believe gasol should have gotten the finals MVP last year)

THIS!

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The main thing the all you Kobe lovers are forgetting is that for the first half part of his NBA career, Kobe played the role of Robin.  Nothing wrong with that of course, just stating facts.  Now Kobe hit some big shots and stepped up in some games and even in some playoff series but he wasn't the guy that carried his team to the playoffs or the championship, it was Shaq, and alot of you Kobe lovers seem to be forgetting that, I wonder why that is.  For all the other greats that have been mentioned, they never played the role of Robin like Kobe has.  Whether it be Jordan, Magic, or Bird, etc....they where the main force or factor for their squad.  You dudes are getting #8 and #24 confused, or even trying to join the two as one in the same.

Now with that being said, Kobe is a great player and one of the greatest of all-time, no doubt about it. 
all i know is if Kobe wins another ring, hes a lock for top 5.
LOL.

without kobe shaq wouldnt even have as many championships as he does. and uhm you forgot about kareem? magic had an amazing performance cause kareem had an ankle injury. the #1 option for the showtime lakers wasnt magic. it was kareem. so what you're saying isnt right. both magic and kobe had the same problem, playing with a talented center. both kareem and shaq were the $1 option on their team for good reasons, not taking anything away from the talent that both magic and kobe had. but people know it's a lot harder to win with guards/wings than with big men aka Da Bull Dynasty rings a bell! Bingo and that's what makes MJ's feat so much more sweeter than daniel son's. players get tired affecting their gameplay, yet height is something that will stay, no matter how tired you are

wink.gif
 Fixed

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The main thing the all you Kobe lovers are forgetting is that for the first half part of his NBA career, Kobe played the role of Robin.  Nothing wrong with that of course, just stating facts.  Now Kobe hit some big shots and stepped up in some games and even in some playoff series but he wasn't the guy that carried his team to the playoffs or the championship, it was Shaq, and alot of you Kobe lovers seem to be forgetting that, I wonder why that is.  For all the other greats that have been mentioned, they never played the role of Robin like Kobe has.  Whether it be Jordan, Magic, or Bird, etc....they where the main force or factor for their squad.  You dudes are getting #8 and #24 confused, or even trying to join the two as one in the same.

Now with that being said, Kobe is a great player and one of the greatest of all-time, no doubt about it. 
all i know is if Kobe wins another ring, hes a lock for top 5.
LOL.

without kobe shaq wouldnt even have as many championships as he does. and uhm you forgot about kareem? magic had an amazing performance cause kareem had an ankle injury. the #1 option for the showtime lakers wasnt magic. it was kareem. so what you're saying isnt right. both magic and kobe had the same problem, playing with a talented center. both kareem and shaq were the $1 option on their team for good reasons, not taking anything away from the talent that both magic and kobe had. but people know it's a lot harder to win with guards/wings than with big men aka Da Bull Dynasty rings a bell! Bingo and that's what makes MJ's feat so much more sweeter than daniel son's. players get tired affecting their gameplay, yet height is something that will stay, no matter how tired you are

wink.gif
 Fixed

Dudes thought Gasol should of won finals MVP last season? Are you KIDDING me Lmao

Just like haters said Ariza should of got finals MVP as Well in 2009 LFMAO

Please stop, just stop.

Seems like everyone forgot about "Gasoft"

As bad of a shooting game Kobe had in game 7, Pau was also ineffective on offense that game. The only player who played well offensively on BOTH teams was Ron and Sheed.

REAL TALK

Before game 7 everyone was ready to give Kobe Bryant the finals MVP even if the Lakers had lost. Even Celtic fans were saying Kobe was the clear cut MVP for the series before game 7.

There was a huge discussion on whether a losing team could have the finals MVP, but my how quickly people forget.

Pau Gasol was 6-16 in game 7 for those who forget, Kobe wasn't the only one who shot poor from the field...and his shots came from 2 feet away from the rim. He had 18 rebounds while Kobe had 15.

Pau was 6-14 in Game 6 with 13 rebounds, Kobe had 11 rebounds and almost 50% shooting.

Remember game 5? Where Pau was GHOST, nowhere to be found and Kobe had put on that third quarter clinic and single handedly kept us int he game...

Yet Pau deserved MVP?

Ger real. I'm in no way trying to hate on Pau because we wouldn't have won it without him, but to say he deserved finals MVP over Kobe?

Dudes thought Gasol should of won finals MVP last season? Are you KIDDING me Lmao

Just like haters said Ariza should of got finals MVP as Well in 2009 LFMAO

Please stop, just stop.

Seems like everyone forgot about "Gasoft"

As bad of a shooting game Kobe had in game 7, Pau was also ineffective on offense that game. The only player who played well offensively on BOTH teams was Ron and Sheed.

REAL TALK

Before game 7 everyone was ready to give Kobe Bryant the finals MVP even if the Lakers had lost. Even Celtic fans were saying Kobe was the clear cut MVP for the series before game 7.

There was a huge discussion on whether a losing team could have the finals MVP, but my how quickly people forget.

Pau Gasol was 6-16 in game 7 for those who forget, Kobe wasn't the only one who shot poor from the field...and his shots came from 2 feet away from the rim. He had 18 rebounds while Kobe had 15.

Pau was 6-14 in Game 6 with 13 rebounds, Kobe had 11 rebounds and almost 50% shooting.

Remember game 5? Where Pau was GHOST, nowhere to be found and Kobe had put on that third quarter clinic and single handedly kept us int he game...

Yet Pau deserved MVP?

Ger real. I'm in no way trying to hate on Pau because we wouldn't have won it without him, but to say he deserved finals MVP over Kobe?

kobe isnt on magic or birds level

he isnt as great as them

hes just a chucker with a great skill set

he doesnt make his teams better,he doesnt equal wins

but he will score a lot of points

he just needs to go down as one of the greatest scorers ever thats about it.

dude is already 31-32 and still doesnt know how to play the game

in his last playoffs in 2010 his coach phil jackson had to tell him twice in two different series (once in okc and once in boston) "kobe dont try to do too much"

could you ever imagine any coach having to tell this to magic or bird?

lets bring up some other fails from these last playoffs.

1. gettin shut down in the final minutes of that first game in okc. durant shutting him down.

2. taking a bad shot and missing that game winner agianst okc only to have pau clean it up.

3. taking a really bad shot against phoenix and missing the game winner only to have ron artest clean it up

4. game nba finals 7 debacle. why did he force up soooooo many bad shots? would an all time great player be that stupid? as great as magic bird and jordan were,they would have passed first,if they were shooting that bad. that was probably the worst shot selection in an important game,ever. look at this guy biggest game of his life and he keeps chucking. anyone of the greats i mentioned aboved would have became playmakers to help their teams win the game if their shot wasnt falling.

all that was this past playoffs.

sure he was great against utah,but jerry sloan will never double team,any chucker can put up numbers against utah.

and sure he was great against phoenix but phoenix has never played defense i dont even have to argue this point.

and we can go back further if you want

there was that game against orlando in the 2009 finals when he failed in the clutch and at the free throw line.

boston in 2008

detroit in 2004

he does deserve credit for winning two championships as the man on his team ('09 and '10)

but kobe doesnt equal wins.

if you're drafting a player to start a franchise and your goal is to win championships theres a good 10 players all time i would pick over kobe

jordan,magic,bird,kareem,russell,duncan,hakeem,shaq.

all these dudes can get you W's.

kobe always worries about his attempts and not the outcome of the game first.

as evident in his first dynasty. whenever kobe deferred to shaq the lakers steam rolled everybody,but when kobe jacked up a lot of shots they struggled or lost.

and dont think that because the lakers have won the last two championships that kobe knows how to play team ball now. they've simply won because they have the most talent.

after game 7 in 2010 you guys should know that kobe is still a chucker.

kobe isnt on magic or birds level

he isnt as great as them

hes just a chucker with a great skill set

he doesnt make his teams better,he doesnt equal wins

but he will score a lot of points

he just needs to go down as one of the greatest scorers ever thats about it.

dude is already 31-32 and still doesnt know how to play the game

in his last playoffs in 2010 his coach phil jackson had to tell him twice in two different series (once in okc and once in boston) "kobe dont try to do too much"

could you ever imagine any coach having to tell this to magic or bird?

lets bring up some other fails from these last playoffs.

1. gettin shut down in the final minutes of that first game in okc. durant shutting him down.

2. taking a bad shot and missing that game winner agianst okc only to have pau clean it up.

3. taking a really bad shot against phoenix and missing the game winner only to have ron artest clean it up

4. game nba finals 7 debacle. why did he force up soooooo many bad shots? would an all time great player be that stupid? as great as magic bird and jordan were,they would have passed first,if they were shooting that bad. that was probably the worst shot selection in an important game,ever. look at this guy biggest game of his life and he keeps chucking. anyone of the greats i mentioned aboved would have became playmakers to help their teams win the game if their shot wasnt falling.

all that was this past playoffs.

sure he was great against utah,but jerry sloan will never double team,any chucker can put up numbers against utah.

and sure he was great against phoenix but phoenix has never played defense i dont even have to argue this point.

and we can go back further if you want

there was that game against orlando in the 2009 finals when he failed in the clutch and at the free throw line.

boston in 2008

detroit in 2004

he does deserve credit for winning two championships as the man on his team ('09 and '10)

but kobe doesnt equal wins.

if you're drafting a player to start a franchise and your goal is to win championships theres a good 10 players all time i would pick over kobe

jordan,magic,bird,kareem,russell,duncan,hakeem,shaq.

all these dudes can get you W's.

kobe always worries about his attempts and not the outcome of the game first.

as evident in his first dynasty. whenever kobe deferred to shaq the lakers steam rolled everybody,but when kobe jacked up a lot of shots they struggled or lost.

and dont think that because the lakers have won the last two championships that kobe knows how to play team ball now. they've simply won because they have the most talent.

after game 7 in 2010 you guys should know that kobe is still a chucker.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

if pau played well in this game yes i'll give him the MVP but..kobe kept us in this game and was more consistant throughout the series. people need to realize its a series MVP not one game.

by all means i didnt care who won finals MVP just as long as we won the title

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

if pau played well in this game yes i'll give him the MVP but..kobe kept us in this game and was more consistant throughout the series. people need to realize its a series MVP not one game.

by all means i didnt care who won finals MVP just as long as we won the title

laugh.gif
 @ Girl that Jules. 

Tell me, what do you know about the 84 Finals? 
nerd.gif

Did you know that Magic was considered to have cost the Lakers that series?  Or that he was so upset about it, that he worked like a damn mad man in the summer to come back in 85 and redeem himself?  (which he did) 

Have you ever watched the 85 series on DVD in which they refer to that 84 series during almost every game, just to remind folks of how awful Magic was in 84? 

So you posting a bunch of mistakes that Kobe has made during playoff games, really does nothing.  I mean, would NOW be a good time to let you know that before that 84 series meltdown, Magic and the Lakers were SWEPT in the 83 finals? 
nerd.gif

So I mean, is that, BACK TO BACK Finals failures for my boy Magic right there?  Is isn't it? 

But yeah, Magic = wins right?  It's just that simple, right?  That Hindsight you got goin for ya on all things Kobe, couldn't possibly relate to Magic as well could it? 

It's friggin hysterical to me to listen to non Laker fans try to come at Kobe from all sides, and speak on Magic off what their daddies told them like they droppin knowledge on people.  Do some God damn homework. 

Kobe has screwed up in postseasons, super wonderful Magic has screwed up in postseasons, Larry legend has screwed up in postseasons, EVERYBODY has screwed up in postseasons. 

Again I say, what more do you want from Kobe's resume?  50 points a game, with 35 assists, 82-0 followed by a 16-0 playoff run with a broken leg minus his other 4 starters, THEN would he be more then a "chucker" to people?  Would he earn his "MVP" then? 
laugh.gif

You guys pissin me off makin me speak bad on Magic like this, but you guys need to quit actin like these 80's legends were so damn perfect, and there's no possible way a player of today could match their accomplishments.  Damn. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Girl that Jules. 

Tell me, what do you know about the 84 Finals? 
nerd.gif

Did you know that Magic was considered to have cost the Lakers that series?  Or that he was so upset about it, that he worked like a damn mad man in the summer to come back in 85 and redeem himself?  (which he did) 

Have you ever watched the 85 series on DVD in which they refer to that 84 series during almost every game, just to remind folks of how awful Magic was in 84? 

So you posting a bunch of mistakes that Kobe has made during playoff games, really does nothing.  I mean, would NOW be a good time to let you know that before that 84 series meltdown, Magic and the Lakers were SWEPT in the 83 finals? 
nerd.gif

So I mean, is that, BACK TO BACK Finals failures for my boy Magic right there?  Is isn't it? 

But yeah, Magic = wins right?  It's just that simple, right?  That Hindsight you got goin for ya on all things Kobe, couldn't possibly relate to Magic as well could it? 

It's friggin hysterical to me to listen to non Laker fans try to come at Kobe from all sides, and speak on Magic off what their daddies told them like they droppin knowledge on people.  Do some God damn homework. 

Kobe has screwed up in postseasons, super wonderful Magic has screwed up in postseasons, Larry legend has screwed up in postseasons, EVERYBODY has screwed up in postseasons. 

Again I say, what more do you want from Kobe's resume?  50 points a game, with 35 assists, 82-0 followed by a 16-0 playoff run with a broken leg minus his other 4 starters, THEN would he be more then a "chucker" to people?  Would he earn his "MVP" then? 
laugh.gif

You guys pissin me off makin me speak bad on Magic like this, but you guys need to quit actin like these 80's legends were so damn perfect, and there's no possible way a player of today could match their accomplishments.  Damn. 
30t6p3b.gif

CP coming through with 

ether.jpg

again...learn folks he's been around longer than almost everyone on here 
tongue.gif

J/k fam

Back
Top Bottom