delete

Originally Posted by TonyReali

All you haters need stop fronting. I'm far from a Kobe fan, but no one to ever play the game has the variety of skills that he's brought to the game. Every single year the lovely people at ESPN hype someone up to the next big thing, but Bryant just goes to the gym, puts in work, and comes back every season with something new to his arsenal of moves. No one in the history of the game (not even the beloved Michael Jordan) has the offensive prowess that Kobe possesses.

And before you MJ fanboys come to his rescue and tell me I didnt see him or Magic play, I've witnessed all of them in the prime of their careers.
You should be banned on principal alone. Hands down the dumbest comment I have ever heard.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

All you haters need stop fronting. I'm far from a Kobe fan, but no one to ever play the game has the variety of skills that he's brought to the game. Every single year the lovely people at ESPN hype someone up to the next big thing, but Bryant just goes to the gym, puts in work, and comes back every season with something new to his arsenal of moves. No one in the history of the game (not even the beloved Michael Jordan) has the offensive prowess that Kobe possesses.

And before you MJ fanboys come to his rescue and tell me I didnt see him or Magic play, I've witnessed all of them in the prime of their careers.
You should be banned on principal alone. Hands down the dumbest comment I have ever heard.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

FINALLY, someone who knows something comes in and speaks up. 

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

I guess you just skimmed my posts, Notebook-Man. 
tired.gif

^
laugh.gif
  would ya'll quit it with the notebooks.  I don't have "archives" ya damn fools. 
laugh.gif

I didn't mean in terms of the whole thread and what was bein talked about, I meant in terms of what he was saying about the rebuilding of the Lakers from 06-08.  It wasn't JUST the Gasol deal that changed us.  He came in and said it before i had a chance too. 

I didn't mean to short anyone, sorry about that. 

^
laugh.gif
  would ya'll quit it with the notebooks.  I don't have "archives" ya damn fools. 
laugh.gif

I didn't mean in terms of the whole thread and what was bein talked about, I meant in terms of what he was saying about the rebuilding of the Lakers from 06-08.  It wasn't JUST the Gasol deal that changed us.  He came in and said it before i had a chance too. 

I didn't mean to short anyone, sorry about that. 

actually my biggest problem with kobe's top 5 ever credentials.. is the year he didn't make the playoffs (when he had odom AND caron butler)

if my memory serves me correct both kobe and odom missed signifcant parts of that season, they were over .500 and had the 8 seed or were within striking distance of it until mid march.

but cp pretty much shut things down with his posts.  my thing is that it's some members on here that hate and let their personal feelings affect their hate or there reasons to disparage certain players and when they get called out on it there responses are even stupider then the hating posts they make. in regards to kobe first it was he couldn't win without shaq, then it was he can't win without pau, needless to say there's going to be some members on here that are going to find something to nitpick about one way or another yet when their favorite player wins or does something significant they'll disregard any flaws or anything negative about them even when their is reasons to get on that player.

actually my biggest problem with kobe's top 5 ever credentials.. is the year he didn't make the playoffs (when he had odom AND caron butler)

if my memory serves me correct both kobe and odom missed signifcant parts of that season, they were over .500 and had the 8 seed or were within striking distance of it until mid march.

but cp pretty much shut things down with his posts.  my thing is that it's some members on here that hate and let their personal feelings affect their hate or there reasons to disparage certain players and when they get called out on it there responses are even stupider then the hating posts they make. in regards to kobe first it was he couldn't win without shaq, then it was he can't win without pau, needless to say there's going to be some members on here that are going to find something to nitpick about one way or another yet when their favorite player wins or does something significant they'll disregard any flaws or anything negative about them even when their is reasons to get on that player.

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

[table][tr][td]itsaboutthattime[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 11/22/10
[/td][/tr][/table]
"but dude ain't jordan"

A true example of waving the white flag on NT.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

waving a white flag? please explain

the only other example that I can think of, of a perimeter player winning mutlitiple championships without a dominate low post presence, was isiah
I think my sig says it all.

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

[table][tr][td]itsaboutthattime[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 11/22/10
[/td][/tr][/table]
"but dude ain't jordan"

A true example of waving the white flag on NT.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

waving a white flag? please explain

the only other example that I can think of, of a perimeter player winning mutlitiple championships without a dominate low post presence, was isiah
I think my sig says it all.

^ how is that an explanation?

it is a statement, which is your opinion.. i have no clue who you are, so your opinion holds a much weight as my dog's

and i explained my reasoning for referencing jordan.. and thus why would I would take certain players over kobe (duncan and hakeem.. and maybe shaq)

^ how is that an explanation?

it is a statement, which is your opinion.. i have no clue who you are, so your opinion holds a much weight as my dog's

and i explained my reasoning for referencing jordan.. and thus why would I would take certain players over kobe (duncan and hakeem.. and maybe shaq)

^It's an analogy. You are to Brad Childress as Prime is to Brett Favre. You brought him back didn't you? I don't think I have to explain the picture.

^It's an analogy. You are to Brad Childress as Prime is to Brett Favre. You brought him back didn't you? I don't think I have to explain the picture.

Brought him back, frommmmmm?  Again, I'm blank.  How did I bring Prime back?  Back from where?  Was he banned? 

And the pic itself is hilarious, A-Rodg got that look on his mug, priceless. 
roll.gif

Brought him back, frommmmmm?  Again, I'm blank.  How did I bring Prime back?  Back from where?  Was he banned? 

And the pic itself is hilarious, A-Rodg got that look on his mug, priceless. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom