delete

Kobe has 2 rings in my eyes, Magic was the Star on all 5 of his. Magic never punked out like Kobe did. I know most of you youngsters ride Kobe like crazy, but know that he couldn't carry nor lead like Magic.

Again, 100% Truth.  I know all this is tough for you Kobe lovers to take in, but it is what it is. 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

And there is no way Kobe > Magic.. Because Magic is arguably greater than Jordan and there is no argument whatsoever for Kobe being greater than Jordan.

And there is no way Kobe > Magic.. Because Magic is arguably greater than Jordan and there is no argument whatsoever for Kobe being greater than Jordan.

Kobe is a better shooter and defender. Magic was a better team leader. Kobe is obviously the better ball player. Once he retires and people look at his whole body of work it won't be a question. Its hard for people not to be biased when you talk about retired vs active players.

Kobe is a better shooter and defender. Magic was a better team leader. Kobe is obviously the better ball player. Once he retires and people look at his whole body of work it won't be a question. Its hard for people not to be biased when you talk about retired vs active players.

Its all opinion, cant be mad at someone for having one. Just disagree and keep it moving...

With that said, I disagree with Barkley and say that I would take Magic... Kobe is a beast though

Its all opinion, cant be mad at someone for having one. Just disagree and keep it moving...

With that said, I disagree with Barkley and say that I would take Magic... Kobe is a beast though

Good choice putting Kareem on right away.
laugh.gif

I still have Bird & Magic ahead of him.

People just do not respect Kobe lol. I just don't get it. What more does he have to do. He can't fight the ghost of the NBA. Worst era in basketball? I'm convinced most of you have no idea what your talkin about. Name one thing magic has over Kobe and I can name 2 for each 1.

People just do not respect Kobe lol. I just don't get it. What more does he have to do. He can't fight the ghost of the NBA. Worst era in basketball? I'm convinced most of you have no idea what your talkin about. Name one thing magic has over Kobe and I can name 2 for each 1.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Kobe has 2 rings in my eyes, Magic was the Star on all 5 of his. Magic never punked out like Kobe did. I know most of you youngsters ride Kobe like crazy, but know that he couldn't carry nor lead like Magic.

Again, 100% Truth.  I know all this is tough for you Kobe lovers to take in, but it is what it is. 

what kind of logic is this?  does this mean that kareem only has 1 ring?

or are people going to try and explain this by coming up with some kind of rag tag reason for how both magic and kareem were both more important to those 5 laker teams than kobe was to those 3?

poor james worthy, staring at his empty $$! hand

Originally Posted by Deuce King

what kind of logic is this?  does this mean that kareem only has 1 ring?

or are people going to try and explain this by coming up with some kind of rag tag reason for how both magic and kareem were both more important to those 5 laker teams than kobe was to those 3?

poor james worthy, staring at his empty $$! hand

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I'll name you two:

nba-mvp.jpg
nba-mvp.jpg

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I'll name you two:

nba-mvp.jpg
nba-mvp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom