delete

^ and its gotta mean B.Russell's first 5-6 are all void too since they came easy as hell considering he was the biggest out until Wilt..

where do u guys come up with these shenanigans?

^ and its gotta mean B.Russell's first 5-6 are all void too since they came easy as hell considering he was the biggest out until Wilt..

where do u guys come up with these shenanigans?

Just throwing this in here to add more LULZ to the thread. Forgive me 
laugh.gif

Be like Mike eh Kobe?
laugh.gif
. KB is sick with it tho.

62160_1619078638055_1269060023_1659821_6537767_n.jpg

Just throwing this in here to add more LULZ to the thread. Forgive me 
laugh.gif

Be like Mike eh Kobe?
laugh.gif
. KB is sick with it tho.

62160_1619078638055_1269060023_1659821_6537767_n.jpg

I can win any argument when it comes to Kobe being better than magic imo...No doubt Magic was a great player, but he wasn't a fantastic scorer, didn't defend that well, can't generate his own shot in the way that kobe can, and imo can't create the way Kobe can.

Michael is better than Kobe though. Mike was far more efficient than Kobe, scoring more, all the while shooting less three's, and at a higher clip. He was a better defender than Kobe, was more athletic, longer,and imo just did everything a couple steps better than bryant.

I can win any argument when it comes to Kobe being better than magic imo...No doubt Magic was a great player, but he wasn't a fantastic scorer, didn't defend that well, can't generate his own shot in the way that kobe can, and imo can't create the way Kobe can.

Michael is better than Kobe though. Mike was far more efficient than Kobe, scoring more, all the while shooting less three's, and at a higher clip. He was a better defender than Kobe, was more athletic, longer,and imo just did everything a couple steps better than bryant.

He followed the Blueprint perfectly
laugh.gif

I can't even knock it
pimp.gif

Still don't place him above Magic or Bird though
ohwell.gif

He followed the Blueprint perfectly
laugh.gif

I can't even knock it
pimp.gif

Still don't place him above Magic or Bird though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Kobe has 2 rings in my eyes, Magic was the Star on all 5 of his. Magic never punked out like Kobe did. I know most of you youngsters ride Kobe like crazy, but know that he couldn't carry nor lead like Magic.

Again, 100% Truth.  I know all this is tough for you Kobe lovers to take in, but it is what it is. 

what kind of logic is this?  does this mean that kareem only has 1 ring?

Exactly... James Worthy, KAREEM not to mention the other guys like Byron Scott, Michael Cooper, Kurt Rambis, AC Green and Magic was the clear cut star on every team? Your logic sucks and you must be a bean hater to say he only has 2 rings.

So using your logic, Kobes "2" rings >>> Magics 5 because of how much more talent Magic had than Kobe.
laugh.gif

Magic already said Kobe is the greatest Laker of all time.

I know its tough for you guys to accept, but it's the truth. He's said it more than once, he also said after the Lakers beat the Magic that Kobe was on his way to being the best Laker of all time, but needed 5 rings first.

Yea, that came and passed already, he's going for 6.

I got no hate for Magic, but when it comes out of his own mouth...This is before the ring number 5

"The great thing about the Lakers is that we judge by championships,'' said Magic, who -- along with Kareem, Kobe and crucial role player Derek Fisher -- has won a handful of rings with the Lakers. "So when Kobe gets that next one, then he'll be The Man; he'll be the greatest Laker. And I'll have no problem giving him that.''

Debate is over

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Kobe has 2 rings in my eyes, Magic was the Star on all 5 of his. Magic never punked out like Kobe did. I know most of you youngsters ride Kobe like crazy, but know that he couldn't carry nor lead like Magic.

Again, 100% Truth.  I know all this is tough for you Kobe lovers to take in, but it is what it is. 

what kind of logic is this?  does this mean that kareem only has 1 ring?

Exactly... James Worthy, KAREEM not to mention the other guys like Byron Scott, Michael Cooper, Kurt Rambis, AC Green and Magic was the clear cut star on every team? Your logic sucks and you must be a bean hater to say he only has 2 rings.

So using your logic, Kobes "2" rings >>> Magics 5 because of how much more talent Magic had than Kobe.
laugh.gif

Magic already said Kobe is the greatest Laker of all time.

I know its tough for you guys to accept, but it's the truth. He's said it more than once, he also said after the Lakers beat the Magic that Kobe was on his way to being the best Laker of all time, but needed 5 rings first.

Yea, that came and passed already, he's going for 6.

I got no hate for Magic, but when it comes out of his own mouth...This is before the ring number 5

"The great thing about the Lakers is that we judge by championships,'' said Magic, who -- along with Kareem, Kobe and crucial role player Derek Fisher -- has won a handful of rings with the Lakers. "So when Kobe gets that next one, then he'll be The Man; he'll be the greatest Laker. And I'll have no problem giving him that.''

Debate is over

i wasn't fortunate enough to watch Magic, Kareem or Bird play, so i can't really make an opinion
but several people have named Kobe the greatest Laker to play, so idk

i wasn't fortunate enough to watch Magic, Kareem or Bird play, so i can't really make an opinion
but several people have named Kobe the greatest Laker to play, so idk

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I think alot of people in here are either too young or simply don't know their NBA history.  Magic put the Lakers on the map, no doubt about it, all Kobe did was help carry on the tradition.  Also, without Magic, Larry Bird one of the the top 5 players of all-time ends his career with 7 or 8 championships rings, instead he ended his career with just 3.  There's a reason for that, and his name is Magic.  I think dudes really don't know the history of the Lakers and Celtics and what Magic and Bird did for the NBA. 

I think alot of people in here are either too young or simply don't know their NBA history.  Magic put the Lakers on the map, no doubt about it, all Kobe did was help carry on the tradition.  Also, without Magic, Larry Bird one of the the top 5 players of all-time ends his career with 7 or 8 championships rings, instead he ended his career with just 3.  There's a reason for that, and his name is Magic.  I think dudes really don't know the history of the Lakers and Celtics and what Magic and Bird did for the NBA. 

Kobe is better. Look a the guys Kobe is playing against and look at who magic was playing against. I'm not even talking about talent. Everyone in the league now is way bigger and faster than players in 70s and 80's. Kobe's skill set is also way more versatile than magic. He can basically do everything Jordan was able to do. He also adjusted his game as he aged just like mj did. Kobe's midrange/post game is undefendable with the spin moves, fadesaways and pivots. The only thing like that magic ever did was a sky hook.

Back
Top Bottom