delete

Some of these replies make you wonder who even watches the game.  A great 1-on-1 player can score in a half-court setting, without picks and rolls.  Just think about the guys that always get off a decent shot when the clock is winding down. 

Kobe
Melo
Joe Johnson
LeBron - he has to be on the list and its not even skill but just his god given abilities
Paul Pierce

My sleeper is Jamal Crawford

Some of these replies make you wonder who even watches the game.  A great 1-on-1 player can score in a half-court setting, without picks and rolls.  Just think about the guys that always get off a decent shot when the clock is winding down. 

Kobe
Melo
Joe Johnson
LeBron - he has to be on the list and its not even skill but just his god given abilities
Paul Pierce

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Kobe
Melo
Joe Johnson
Paul Pierce

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That tubby ol guy? Nah son. Joe Johnson is a no no as well.

Crawford would cross anyone up, but defensively he aint stopping the top tier players in the league. Lebron would run him over. If Melo played great defense, id give him the 1 on 1 title, but from what we know what players could do and no "what ifs" id give it to Bron hands down. Kobe is past his prime.

Kobe
Melo
Joe Johnson
Paul Pierce

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Crawford would cross anyone up, but defensively he aint stopping the top tier players in the league. Lebron would run him over. If Melo played great defense, id give him the 1 on 1 title, but from what we know what players could do and no "what ifs" id give it to Bron hands down. Kobe is past his prime.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Kobe
Melo
Joe Johnson
Paul Pierce

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Paul Pierce and Joe Johnson have better jumpers, post games, and handles than LeBron tho.  Paul Pierce is crafty as they get with fadeaways, bank shots, and tough shots.  Just because LeBron is the best athlete in the league doesn't mean he's gonna score at will or shut down people.  On the NBA level great offensive players are unguardable.  In terms of 1-on-1 ability LeBron has the worst skillset on my list.  Sorry. 

Kobe
Melo
Joe Johnson
Paul Pierce

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Paul Pierce and Joe Johnson have better jumpers, post games, and handles than LeBron tho.  Paul Pierce is crafty as they get with fadeaways, bank shots, and tough shots.  Just because LeBron is the best athlete in the league doesn't mean he's gonna score at will or shut down people.  On the NBA level great offensive players are unguardable.  In terms of 1-on-1 ability LeBron has the worst skillset on my list.  Sorry. 

Athletically, Lebron compensates for his lack of skill against Pierce and Johnson.
Defensively he would just wear and tear them down.

Completely forgot about Durant though. Durant would give anyone a run for their money.

Athletically, Lebron compensates for his lack of skill against Pierce and Johnson.

Completely forgot about Durant though. Durant would give anyone a run for their money.

Sounds like you would pick LeBron 10/10 times which is comical to me.  Joe Johnson is almost the same size with handles, a jumper and a post game.  LeBron can get cooked just like anybody else.

Sounds like you would pick LeBron 10/10 times which is comical to me.  Joe Johnson is almost the same size with handles, a jumper and a post game.  LeBron can get cooked just like anybody else.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

45% from mid range this year. U mad?
Is that suppose to be impressive?

It is when only Dirk and Ray Allen are shooting a better percentage from mid range this year. The skilled Kobe is at 42%. But hey, it's the refs that were hitting mid-range jumpers for LeBron this year. They blew the whistles right when LeBron was shooting a jumper, so that the air that is coming out of those tiny holes on the whistles would shift the ball in mid air and guide it into the basket.

Haters keep on playing the LeBron athleticism card over and over again, hoping that will save them. Those who know the facts know what's up with LeBron's skills.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

45% from mid range this year. U mad?
Is that suppose to be impressive?

It is when only Dirk and Ray Allen are shooting a better percentage from mid range this year. The skilled Kobe is at 42%. But hey, it's the refs that were hitting mid-range jumpers for LeBron this year. They blew the whistles right when LeBron was shooting a jumper, so that the air that is coming out of those tiny holes on the whistles would shift the ball in mid air and guide it into the basket.

Haters keep on playing the LeBron athleticism card over and over again, hoping that will save them. Those who know the facts know what's up with LeBron's skills.

All jokes aside, many NBA players said Salim Stoudemire was the best one-on-one player when he was in the league.

Edit: Let me note that it wasn't in real games 
laugh.gif

As of right now, I'd have to go with Jamal Crawford...

All jokes aside, many NBA players said Salim Stoudemire was the best one-on-one player when he was in the league.

Edit: Let me note that it wasn't in real games 
laugh.gif

As of right now, I'd have to go with Jamal Crawford...

LOL on all the Lebron Haters here saying he doesn't have the handles or can't hit a Jumper. Are you guys watching the NBA and have you seen this guy play? But back to the topic my top choice is of course MICHAEL JEFFREY JORDAN.... And if you are asking for my top 6, I will surely pick...
1.MJ

2.Shaq( The intimidation factor alone would make you think twice to have a one on one on this guy...)

3.Kobe

4.Lebron

5.Allen Iverson

6.MELO

pimp.gif

LOL on all the Lebron Haters here saying he doesn't have the handles or can't hit a Jumper. Are you guys watching the NBA and have you seen this guy play? But back to the topic my top choice is of course MICHAEL JEFFREY JORDAN.... And if you are asking for my top 6, I will surely pick...
1.MJ

2.Shaq( The intimidation factor alone would make you think twice to have a one on one on this guy...)

3.Kobe

4.Lebron

5.Allen Iverson

6.MELO

pimp.gif

Of course he can get run down, but your acting like Bron cant shoot, doesnt have handle, or a post game. His handle is good enough to get him to the rim. Hes strong enough to back you down and shoot right over you, he doesnt really need great footwork and post moves. Also have you not been watching the Heat/Bulls series? Brons shooting is 
sick.gif
And this is coming from a guy who doesn't want the Heat to win. Im not a huge Bron fan, but you cant deny this guy is on another level.

Of course he can get run down, but your acting like Bron cant shoot, doesnt have handle, or a post game. His handle is good enough to get him to the rim. Hes strong enough to back you down and shoot right over you, he doesnt really need great footwork and post moves. Also have you not been watching the Heat/Bulls series? Brons shooting is 
sick.gif
And this is coming from a guy who doesn't want the Heat to win. Im not a huge Bron fan, but you cant deny this guy is on another level.

Back
Top Bottom