delete

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I'd pick LeBron

His combination of athleticism and skill is unmatched IMO, on D he can lock up just about everyone and is super-skilled offensively
laugh.gif
no he is not, at least not in a 1-on-1 setting. Wade is a better 1-on-1 player than Lebron. 

wade is not going to win against lebron. trust me 

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I'd pick LeBron

His combination of athleticism and skill is unmatched IMO, on D he can lock up just about everyone and is super-skilled offensively
laugh.gif
no he is not, at least not in a 1-on-1 setting. Wade is a better 1-on-1 player than Lebron. 

wade is not going to win against lebron. trust me 

Id actually take pip slightly over jordan depending on the size of the player and the position of the opponent. If mj was playing the likes of a 3-1 no doubt id take him, lebron, wade, kobe, hell jkidd in his prime. But any position from 1-5 id have to take pip or magic or lebron do to there size combination with strength speed quickness etc.

Id actually take pip slightly over jordan depending on the size of the player and the position of the opponent. If mj was playing the likes of a 3-1 no doubt id take him, lebron, wade, kobe, hell jkidd in his prime. But any position from 1-5 id have to take pip or magic or lebron do to there size combination with strength speed quickness etc.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

If we're talking now, LeBron. If we're talking all time, Wilt.

eek.gif

Am I the only that caught this? How the hell you gonna pick Wilt when you and I damn know you haven't even seen him play?

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Am I the only that caught this? How the hell you gonna pick Wilt when you and I damn know you haven't even seen him play?

laugh.gif

Bron's skillset isn't suited to a 1 on 1 game. He's best in transition. He also needs picks to get that first step.

Bron's skillset isn't suited to a 1 on 1 game. He's best in transition. He also needs picks to get that first step.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

eek.gif

I'm sure YOU haven't seen him play. Believe it or not, some of us actually are lifelong basketball fans, not just kids who pretend to be on the internet.

eek.gif

I'm sure YOU haven't seen him play. Believe it or not, some of us actually are lifelong basketball fans, not just kids who pretend to be on the internet.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Athletically, Lebron compensates for his lack of skill against Pierce and Johnson.
Defensively he would just wear and tear them down.

Completely forgot about Durant though. Durant would give anyone a run for their money.

Sounds like you would pick LeBron 10/10 times which is comical to me.  Joe Johnson is almost the same size with handles, a jumper and a post game.  LeBron can get cooked just like anybody else.
Of course he can get run down, but your acting like Bron cant shoot, doesnt have handle, or a post game. His handle is good enough to get him to the rim. Hes strong enough to back you down and shoot right over you, he doesnt really need great footwork and post moves. Also have you not been watching the Heat/Bulls series? Brons shooting is 
sick.gif
And this is coming from a guy who doesn't want the Heat to win. Im not a huge Bron fan, but you cant deny this guy is on another level.

Damn this is why people can't stand Lebron.  I just stated facts and you come back with more LeBron slurping.  His handle is "good enough"? He doesn't need great footwork or post moves?
laugh.gif
 Maybe in a real game.  But one on one he does need those things.  I would bet more first born child that Melo would fry LeBron 1 on 1 in a 7 game series. 

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Athletically, Lebron compensates for his lack of skill against Pierce and Johnson.
Defensively he would just wear and tear them down.

Completely forgot about Durant though. Durant would give anyone a run for their money.

Sounds like you would pick LeBron 10/10 times which is comical to me.  Joe Johnson is almost the same size with handles, a jumper and a post game.  LeBron can get cooked just like anybody else.
Of course he can get run down, but your acting like Bron cant shoot, doesnt have handle, or a post game. His handle is good enough to get him to the rim. Hes strong enough to back you down and shoot right over you, he doesnt really need great footwork and post moves. Also have you not been watching the Heat/Bulls series? Brons shooting is 
sick.gif
And this is coming from a guy who doesn't want the Heat to win. Im not a huge Bron fan, but you cant deny this guy is on another level.

Damn this is why people can't stand Lebron.  I just stated facts and you come back with more LeBron slurping.  His handle is "good enough"? He doesn't need great footwork or post moves?
laugh.gif
 Maybe in a real game.  But one on one he does need those things.  I would bet more first born child that Melo would fry LeBron 1 on 1 in a 7 game series. 

No one has said KD yet?

I know he struggles at time to get open off screens, but once he has the ball it's usually buckets if you're trying to guard him one on one.

No one has said KD yet?

I know he struggles at time to get open off screens, but once he has the ball it's usually buckets if you're trying to guard him one on one.

eek.gif

Man shut your @@# up! You know damn well you haven't seen him play either.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom