delete

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

If we're talking now, LeBron. If we're talking all time, Wilt.

eek.gif

Am I the only that caught this? How the hell you gonna pick Wilt when you and I damn know you haven't even seen him play?
I'm sure YOU haven't seen him play. Believe it or not, some of us actually are lifelong basketball fans, not just kids who pretend to be on the internet.

Man shut your @@# up! You know damn well you haven't seen him play either.
laugh.gif

1 on 1?

Shaq.

his half court ball handling skills are very underestimated.

in his prime of course.

strongest player in the history of the nba maybe?

i mean he would score 7 times then break the backboard and end the game for everyone and yall all gotta go home.

1 on 1?

Shaq.

his half court ball handling skills are very underestimated.

in his prime of course.

strongest player in the history of the nba maybe?

i mean he would score 7 times then break the backboard and end the game for everyone and yall all gotta go home.

eek.gif

Am I the only that caught this? How the hell you gonna pick Wilt when you and I damn know you haven't even seen him play?
I'm sure YOU haven't seen him play. Believe it or not, some of us actually are lifelong basketball fans, not just kids who pretend to be on the internet.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

No one has said KD yet?

I know he struggles at time to get open off screens, but once he has the ball it's usually buckets if you're trying to guard him one on one.

I think most aren't separating the way they see players play 5 on 5 to how they'd play 1 on 1.

I'd take Melo over most.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

No one has said KD yet?

I know he struggles at time to get open off screens, but once he has the ball it's usually buckets if you're trying to guard him one on one.

I think most aren't separating the way they see players play 5 on 5 to how they'd play 1 on 1.

I'd take Melo over most.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Sounds like you would pick LeBron 10/10 times which is comical to me.  Joe Johnson is almost the same size with handles, a jumper and a post game.  LeBron can get cooked just like anybody else.
Of course he can get run down, but your acting like Bron cant shoot, doesnt have handle, or a post game. His handle is good enough to get him to the rim. Hes strong enough to back you down and shoot right over you, he doesnt really need great footwork and post moves. Also have you not been watching the Heat/Bulls series? Brons shooting is 
sick.gif
And this is coming from a guy who doesn't want the Heat to win. Im not a huge Bron fan, but you cant deny this guy is on another level.

Damn this is why people can't stand Lebron.  I just stated facts and you come back with more LeBron slurping.  His handle is "good enough"? He doesn't need great footwork or post moves?
laugh.gif
 Maybe in a real game.  But one on one he does need those things.  I would bet more first born child that Melo would fry LeBron 1 on 1 in a 7 game series. 

Did I not just say im not a big Bron fan? 
You act like he cant handle the ball and his handle is TERRIBLE. It isnt great but with his athleticism he never really needed to develop that great of a handle. Melo woudnt fry Bron 1 on 1 fam. Dude cant play defense for his life. 
laugh.gif

Sounds like you would pick LeBron 10/10 times which is comical to me.  Joe Johnson is almost the same size with handles, a jumper and a post game.  LeBron can get cooked just like anybody else.
Of course he can get run down, but your acting like Bron cant shoot, doesnt have handle, or a post game. His handle is good enough to get him to the rim. Hes strong enough to back you down and shoot right over you, he doesnt really need great footwork and post moves. Also have you not been watching the Heat/Bulls series? Brons shooting is 
sick.gif
And this is coming from a guy who doesn't want the Heat to win. Im not a huge Bron fan, but you cant deny this guy is on another level.

Damn this is why people can't stand Lebron.  I just stated facts and you come back with more LeBron slurping.  His handle is "good enough"? He doesn't need great footwork or post moves?
laugh.gif
 Maybe in a real game.  But one on one he does need those things.  I would bet more first born child that Melo would fry LeBron 1 on 1 in a 7 game series. 

You act like he cant handle the ball and his handle is TERRIBLE. It isnt great but with his athleticism he never really needed to develop that great of a handle. Melo woudnt fry Bron 1 on 1 fam. Dude cant play defense for his life. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hell no melo isnt a real one on one player he plays very well off of players and lacks one on one defense. Ive seen alot of the nba players in streetball play and barring street ball rules id have to say kobe prime, vc yes vince carter, mj, ill have to get back to think others ive seen but those come to mind.

sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hell no melo isnt a real one on one player he plays very well off of players and lacks one on one defense. Ive seen alot of the nba players in streetball play and barring street ball rules id have to say kobe prime, vc yes vince carter, mj, ill have to get back to think others ive seen but those come to mind.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
Yes, it's IMPOSSIBLE to find video of Wilt.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
Yes, it's IMPOSSIBLE to find video of Wilt.

So we just gonna act like last season EVERYBODY and they momma was saying Melo was the toughest to guard, a match-up nightmare, or the best scorer in the league?  You guys need to stop it.  Melo will give anybody on this planet buckets. Plus he's statistically the clutchest player in the league.  It obvious he's not the best defender but he's not Luke Ridnour either. 

So we just gonna act like last season EVERYBODY and they momma was saying Melo was the toughest to guard, a match-up nightmare, or the best scorer in the league?  You guys need to stop it.  Melo will give anybody on this planet buckets. Plus he's statistically the clutchest player in the league.  It obvious he's not the best defender but he's not Luke Ridnour either. 

lebron.

son will lock down anyone on defense and torch anyones +#* up on offense.

lebron.

son will lock down anyone on defense and torch anyones +#* up on offense.

If you honestly think that Jordan can beat Lebron 1 on 1 then you just straight up don't know anything about basketball point blank period.

If you honestly think that Jordan can beat Lebron 1 on 1 then you just straight up don't know anything about basketball point blank period.

Back
Top Bottom