Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not a good thing at all but lets be honest, we all know kobe needs some rest after the tear hes been on

give dwight a chance
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I say Kobe should sit out Pacers and Kings game. Let D12 do his thing, run the offense with Nash. Gasol should be coming back soon as well

I mean, if he's going to miss a week or two... this is probably the time to do it.

Next games:

3/15 @Indiana
3/17 Sacramento
3/18 @Phoenix
3/22 Washington

They may lose to Indiana on Friday, but they could get the other games (it is a back-to-back against SAC/PHX... but they can get that one). They play Golden State on the 25th... so that gives him almost 2 weeks off if he waits until then.

Kobe just tweeted, I would think if it hurt him alot he wouldnt be tweeting..but idk

I love the thought but you reaching lmao. Twitter is accessible to him using his hands bro. Hopefully Bean aint out for long, he needs rest but we cant afford it for no more than 3-4 games. :rolleyes :smh:

Missed the game was following on phone, come home to hear this, and that Jones stepped under him. I wish Metta would brought out the old Ron and smacked him.

I kind of wished Kobe pulled up for a 3 for the win instead for the tie. Oh well.

And sure Jones is dirty... but let's not act like Kobe isn't dirty either :lol: In fact, Kobe is probably the dirtiest player in the league.

******g dhantay jones :stoneface:

The season is pretty much done if he misses a week or 2 considering how the team has been playing when he is on the bench or not on.

This ***** dhantay has the gall to say that it should have been an offensive foul on Kobe? If he ever did that to Lebron, he would have gotten a flagrant 2 and a month suspension. :smh:

I love the thought but you reaching lmao. Twitter is accessible to him using his hands bro. Hopefully Bean aint out for long, he needs rest but we cant afford it for no more than 3-4 games. :rolleyes :smh:
I aint saying his hands hurt, im saying that if his ankle really is serious he would be frustrated enough to not even tweet. Cause there has been loses that were close and he never tweeted after maybe due to frustration who knows, im trying to be positive

Was talking to essential before about this, I kind if wanted to see Kobe miss 2-3 games just to watch how Nash have complete control of the offense. This could be good for Nash and Dwight going forward, more chemistry for them because without Kobe it's going to be the complete D'Antoni offense, pick n rolls all day.

dahntay jones really thinks he didn't continue to walk under kobe after the ball was released, then saying he didn't try to hurt him when we clearly remember that denver series above :lol:

dahntay jones is a POS

anyone remember in the nuggets series in 09 where he literally kicked kobe when kobe crossed him up and was driving.

hope his career ends. and doesn't find another job with his lack of DUKE education

This stuff happens all the time, everyone's just being overreacting. Plus, why are we actin like Kobe's never done this to anyone else in his career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom