Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well with Kobe out indefinitely, this team needs to step up BIG TIME. We got Indiana next, and that's going to be a tough game with out Kobe.

!%!$% Dahtay Jones. I want to shoot that pos.

It's going to get ugly.. Nobody beside Kobe can draw the double or create his own shot

At least everyone is going in on Jones on twitter.

This **** hurts cause it was not an accident. Pure malicious ****. :smh::smh::smh: :stoneface:

I've checked out the replay and gif a few times. You could argue his momentum carried him "under" Kobe, but it's no telling. What's worse for this Lakers team is they really have to rely on Kobe to will them to wins almost every night. Losing to this Hawks team without Teague and Smith :smh:

:lol: @ the vitriol towards Dahntay Jones. I'm not gonna wish death on the man but there's no place for that type of thing; I have to think given his history with Kobe that it was hardly an accident. If you'd intentionally trip somebody like that you'd do the Bowen/J-Rose too.

A good clean hard foul is one thing, but intentionally tripping somebody or tweaking their ankle is grimey and it's not part of the game.

You all know he's playing Friday, right?

Dude is stupid, he always plays. :lol:

I would be shock if he can play earlier than 2 weeks. There's no way a normal human can play competively through a severe ankle sprain after just a few days. The ligament is partially torn right now. Kobe was able to walk off the court only because the pain hasnt fully kick in yet. The most painful feeling will be tonight when he's going to bed he's going to hate his ankle in the morning. The pain will be so agonizing as soon as he put that foot on the ground.

Jones definitely kept walking underneath Kobe after he shot ball. You see defenders do it a lot, sometimes the shooter comes down on their foot, sometimes they don't. Hopefully he'll only miss 4 games max.

The 8 man rotation has been killing us all season. Most of our team is old they need to play those fresh legs. I mean damn they are in the NBA.

Jesus Christ
Kobe aint coming back for a few weeks. AT LEAST

Back
Top Bottom