Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jones catching crazy death threats right now...

suicide watch in an ATL tonight.

best not ride through my hood tonight either >:

It's only right.

Don't kill me.

Dirty play walking into a shooter. Defensive players will claim they're boxing out the shooter or some other Bs but what they're really doing is trying to affect your shot. If not that one the next time you go to jump up to shoot. Should be a foul call right away. That type of play is on par with the close out stomach punch/ nut tap.

Everything is pretty much going as expected since they climbed back to .500 against ATL a week and a half ago.

They're winning their home games, winning road games against lottery squads, and losing road games to playoff teams.

IND is one of the best home team the league, so you can tack on another L for LA.

Then they'll most likely win 6 of their next 8 before heading into a tough 2 game stretch vs. MEM & @ LAC.

Last edited:
Same cat who broke Wade's nose on a dirty sneaky play in an all star game, huh? Same guy who consistently throws vicious bows towards the head area huh? Interesting...

Didn't know Wade wear number 24 and play for the West

Last edited:
Same cat who broke Wade's nose on a dirty sneaky play in an all star game, huh? Same guy who consistently throws vicious bows towards the head area huh? Interesting...

not sure if serious

it was Wade that had the first all star game flagrant in history...by fouling bryant

A lot of ignorant dudes coming out of their holes and spewing their ignorance after this foul.

-kobe broke wade's nose
-kobe throws vicious elbows...consistently
-Why was kobe doing a leg kick while shooting a FADEAWAY?
-Dhantay walking under Kobe's legs was a legit play

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

You guys have to come with something better than that or you are gonna be looking foolish with what you say

Last edited:
Watch Kobe miss only one game
laugh.gif

mean.gif
This is just not our year
seriously....

I want to see what happens with Nash, Gasol, and Howard if Kobe doesn't play though...

It might end up being a blessing in disguise if the three of them can pick up some chemistry before Kobe comes back

not sure if serious

it was Wade that had the first all star game flagrant in history...by fouling bryant

A lot of ignorant dudes coming out of their holes and spewing their ignorance after this foul.

-kobe broke wade's nose

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

You guys have to come with something better than that or you are gonna be looking foolish with what you say
Them some dudes that don't really watch basketball. They just watch sports center or something and find something to complain about. Kobe haters or Lebron lovers take your pick but they are 1 of them 2.

Damn Just saw the post-game interview.. Kobe already thinking about revenge ..he sound not worried at all.. hopefully he doesn't miss a lot of games

didnt even know Dante Jones was still in the league until tonight but if he lasts until next year you best believe he will get hit.

I hate to sound Busch League but dantay (sp?) will get popped with a good one for this, and the WCF play too. I've never heard Kobe straight up say he can't wait to get another player back. I understand injuries happen but the **** dante has pulled on the same player on multiple occasions isn't cool. I don't care who the player is.

I'd say the same thing if we were the ones pulling something dirty like this. It's really a bummer that a player who hasn't done anything in this league can take out another player of Kobe's caliber. Dante has finally made a name for himself after a decade, bum *** dude. Am I salty? Yes. This man just pulled the dirtiest play you can do in basketball, probably the ONE unwritten rule that exists.

Ima just stop, I feel like sucha Kobe D rider going off like this but I can honestly say no matter what team or player it was, i'd have the same reaction.

not sure if serious

-kobe broke wade's nose

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Sarcasm towards the other poster. bryant does throw a lot of elbows and I don't think this was intentional by jones. Yeah his upper extremities are falling away but his lower extremities are flaring forward towards defender's feet. Plus bryant plays dirty like his swim moves in the paint are almost always dirty. First he says he doesn't want to blame jones then he does. Bro taking it to twitter and talking about getting revenge next year, smh how old is dude? He is a whiny brat!

Sarcasm towards the other poster. bryant does throw a lot of elbows and I don't think this was intentional by jones. Yeah his upper extremities are falling away but his lower extremities are flaring forward towards defender's feet. Plus bryant plays dirty like his swim moves in the paint are almost always dirty. First he says he doesn't want to blame jones then he does. Bro taking it to twitter and talking about getting revenge next year, smh how old is dude? He is a whiny brat!

Not tryna be a Kobe D-rider but you have the same dude who blatantly shoved you in the back on an attempted layup back in 2009, and then does the ONE unwritten rule in basketball to you (stepping under a shooter) and see how you feel about it.

No matter the player, it's not cool in the least bit to try and intentionally hurt a player. Dahntay has been a nobody for a decade now, I'm glad he's made a name for himself.

Dudes so mad that Kobe is still beasting at the age of 34 going on 35 that when he finally gets hurt they got something to celebrate about.

I guess they've been suffering with Kobe being the best for so long. :x

Back to the game... those 2 gimmies missed at the rim hurt big time. The one where Kobe got the rebound to his miss and the ball rimmed out, plus the kobe pass to a cutting mwp. He missed the left handed layup that he'll make 90% of the time. That offensive rebound ATL got in the last 2 minutes was huge as well.

I was not a fan of all the Kobe isos we were running. Kobe was gassed after that amazing 3rd quarter and you could really see him tire down the stretch, that turn around 3 was crazy tho :lol: . But anyway, I need to see Dwight involved with some high screens or whatever in clutch time. I'd love to see more Nash/Dwight P&Rs in clutch time too.

I mean, if he's going to miss a week or two... this is probably the time to do it.

Next games:

3/15 @Indiana
3/17 Sacramento
3/18 @Phoenix
3/22 Washington

They may lose to Indiana on Friday, but they could get the other games (it is a back-to-back against SAC/PHX... but they can get that one). They play Golden State on the 25th... so that gives him almost 2 weeks off if he waits until then.

they will lose all 5 of those games if he is out for them.

the lakers barely beat bad teams and kobe had to go beast mode for a couple those wins

these idiots should have signed somebody when they had the chance but didnt. Frickin IDIOTS.

now you have duhon and blake about to eat the minutes kobe gonna leave them with. what a TERRIBLE THOUGHT... :x

dwight is going to be next to go down.

8 man rotation... smh now your going to have players playing that havent played steady minutes in over a month :x

Back
Top Bottom