Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sarcasm towards the other poster. bryant does throw a lot of elbows and I don't think this was intentional by jones. Yeah his upper extremities are falling away but his lower extremities are flaring forward towards defender's feet. Plus bryant plays dirty like his swim moves in the paint are almost always dirty. First he says he doesn't want to blame jones then he does. Bro taking it to twitter and talking about getting revenge next year, smh how old is dude? He is a whiny brat!

have you ever played basketball? That's the natural reaction of the body when shooting a fadeaway running to your right.

Any normal human would be pissed if he felt someone tried to injure them on purpose. That is not whining.

attachment.php

I hope he can return within 2 weeks. Since Pau is returning next week, do you think he will be starting or off the bench?

It sucks that he's out indefinitely, but we just have to pick it up while he's out. We all know Kobe, he will be back in 2 weeks, he's just like that. Plus, when he does come back, there will be a good chance that Pau is back as well.

Kobe's dropping 82 in Atlanta next year,mits only right.

depends on what team Jones is on next year. whatever team that may be...Kobe is gonna go off on. that team is just getting the repercussions of Kobe's revenge on Jones lol

Thats a baseball on his ankle
I turned my ankle few years ago my senior year in highschool. Baseball on my ankle similar to how kobes looked
Was nvr the same, I couldn't walk for a week. Didnt run for a month.
Obviously im not kobe and hes the toughest guy in league history.
So I say 1 and half to two weeks and he should be back on the court.

Lakers better step it up in that time tho.

Last edited:
If he plays tomorrow :wow:

I hope he doesn't. Dude needs rest.
Or play tomorrow act as a decoy for dwight let him do his thing and then take 3 games off.
Idk but im worried bout that ankle

Pau only matters if our moron of a coach puts him in the right spots. Which is in the post down low and pick and pop to spread the floor

[quote name="Joshuatree2192"]He will miss 2 games at the most. Wouldnt be suprise if he played Friday.[/quote]THIS! Came in to say EXACTLY this.

well maybe..just maybe..if we're lucky...we'll get a guest appearance from none other than...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom