Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry if you guys already posted this already what are the chance they make the playoffs?

Who owns the tie breaker?

sorry if you guys already posted this already what are the chance they make the playoffs?

The jazz own the tiebreaker. We are a game ahead of them. We just need to win these last three games.

Well we are 1 game ahead of the Jazz for the 8th spot in the west. Both teams have 3 games left in the season. The Jazz own the tie breaker.

Thanks guys repped both of you. I had a bet with my boss midway thru season they would make the play offs. It was only for lunch but you cant put a price on **** talking

Ramona Shelburne is on ESPNLA NOW, and she is absolutely wildin by saying that Pau should never have said Kobe's 40-whatever is "bittersweet".

She making it out to sound like Pau threw shade at Bean. Who even thinks that? WHO?????

Women x Sports = :x :x :x

Ramona Shelburne is on ESPNLA NOW, and she is absolutely wildin by saying that Pau should never have said Kobe's 40-whatever is "bittersweet".

She making it out to sound like Pau threw shade at Bean. Who even thinks that? WHO?????

Women x Sports = :x :x :x

lol cant stand this dumb female, she needs to get off radio permanently... hate how she always mumbles non sense.

The Jazz only need 1 W to lock up that 8th seed.
The Lakers will drop the ball their last 3 games.
0-3. Take that to the bank.

Warriors. Too young. Too fast. Can shoot lights out.
Spurs. Dont need to say anything. They're the Spurs. Best franchise post-Jordan.
Rockets. Same reason as Warriors.

Goin fishin'.
pimp.gif
deezy gonna deezy

tumblr_melkgxAETs1rmdjjno1_400.gif

lol cant stand this dumb female, she needs to get off radio permanently... hate how she always mumbles non sense.

She's the worst LA sports female writer/analyst, she spits nothing but outrageous opinions and comments, and she's not even great on the eyes, so Idk why ESPN even employs her.

She got nothing on Helene Elliott.

Fast forward to 4:35. :lol:

I can't even breathe. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look at Kobe at 5:22, he wants to dissect Dwight then and there. :rofl:

What a toolbag with his rage and passion spillin out. Get the **** outta here stupid, you just make stupid faces after a bucket, quit tryna label it. :lol: Love the effort/heart, get the hell on with the stupid face.

Dwight tho, that **** was $$$ :lol:

Dude said she could get it tho. :smh:

***** could get the back of my hand, that's about it.

I ain't eem sure that's a woman good buddy.

Last edited:
Nah, I won't have a need to change my fanhood 
smile.gif

(If I do, I'm retiring this SN)

Back
Top Bottom