Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What else is there to say that hasn't been said already?

I'm going to miss Kobe when he retires. Dude is just on another level. 48 mins on the 2nd night of a back-to-back, and he puts up 47 pts on 14/27 shooting and 18/18 from FT line, not to mention countless steals and blocks? Just :x

[quote name="L2B"]:wow: @ CP going so hard on his hometown team.

People ain't as loyal as they used to be :smh:[/quote]Out of pocket, out of line, and straight out of the side of your neck. :lol:

Any credit giving to D'antoni for putting Pau in a position to win, should be discredited by the idea of him not doing this months ago.

Dwight should get all his points of put backs and passes from Pau, throw in a few post ups for Dwight that's fine, but he's not great yet in the post.

Pau, on the other hand just kills it down there, especially if someone is weaker than him.

If we get this Pau, it would be ridiculous to trade him, since we wont get anything in return close to his value.

However, he needs to put a few more games together like this just for consistency reasons

The thing i hate about Pau is that he's too passive. This dude for some reason still decide to pass the ball out when he got 6'5 guard on him. Michael Thompson and John Ireland just loses it every time Pau does that in the low block.

Last edited:
I am not going to praise Pau unless the Lakers make the playoffs and he does something there as well. Lakers would not be in this situation if he had not played like trash all year.

Two nights in a row I was sleep by halftime... Two nights in a row I missed miracle Kobe..

Working at 7 fml...

Anyone gonna up the video?

The Jazz only need 1 W to lock up that 8th seed.
The Lakers will drop the ball their last 3 games.
0-3. Take that to the bank.

Warriors. Too young. Too fast. Can shoot lights out.
Spurs. Dont need to say anything. They're the Spurs. Best franchise post-Jordan.
Rockets. Same reason as Warriors.

Goin fishin'. :pimp:

They're not winning the title :lol:

Right, they won't even win a first round series. If we had a fully healthy Kobe, Dwight, Pau, and Nash + athletic complimentary players who could defend then we would maybe be contenders. But this team is just too old and slow in today's NBA to be elite. We have a bunch of guys who are great individually and can still be main pieces on contenders, but having them all on the floor at the same time the lack of team speed/defense is too much to overcome.

Kobe, Nash (and Blake as a backup), and Pau are all liabilities on D. So are Jamison and Leeks. Dwight is not 100% and even so couldn't compensate for the others' poor D. I really wish we had kept Matt Barnes.

Hey, these Kobe-to-Pau-to-Dwight and Kobe-to-Dwight and Pau-to-Dwight things are legit.
smokin.gif

Keep teams honest at the rm, opening it up for Blake and Earl and Nash (if we see him again this season) and Jamison and Kobe outside.

Like I've said a few times, not that this seasonis a wash and over already, but championship possibilities have obviously looked bleak for awhile now.. and looking at next season, we keep all these pieces...
smokin.gif

Still don't know where I stand on Mike D and Pau, though. Pretty sure I'm more anti-MD than I am anti-Pau. Yes, I'm mentally done with Pau and I think he's mentally done... has been ever since the Mavs 2011... but MD has literally proven NOTHING before us, and NOTHING this season. AT least... at LEAST Pau is a 3 time Finalist and 2 time champion.

MD: "I got... I got nothing."

I believe the problem w/ Pau is not being used correctly more than I believe he's done.

Last night, watching Pau's post game interview with Ireland in the lockerroom, dude has that smug, lemme pat chris paul on the head, type swagger again.

I feel like Pau is the kind of guy who gets confidence when he sees his teammates benefit from his effort, earlier in the season he was trying to make his teammates happy by sacrificing his happiness. Now he's found a way to make his teammates happy while feeling like an important piece on the floor.

Ya'll gotta know Pau LOVES these Pau to Dwight plays. He's got that soccer mentality.

What else is there to say that hasn't been said already?

I'm going to miss Kobe when he retires. Dude is just on another level. 48 mins on the 2nd night of a back-to-back, and he puts up 47 pts on 14/27 shooting and 18/18 from FT line, not to mention countless steals and blocks? Just
sick.gif
Will be a sad day when he hangs em' up..smdh

You can just tell that these guys are gelling together the whole Kobe to pau to D12 just looked unstoppable great win! Now next on to Fri :pimp:

Preeeeeeety quiet at work here today.

Lot of golf talk, couple NFL topics, no one really wants to talk NBA today........kinda weird. :lol:

Maybe some folks will wanna talk to me in the afternoon or somethin. Still early I guess.

good win!

Dwight looking like Orlando Dwight, very active, DUNKIN AND SWATING ALL NIGHT :smokin
Dobby with the 2 "monster rebounds" and steal on lillard :smokin
Gasoft making them soft plays :D
Mamba serving up some Vino :smokin

I'm sure that Pau's recent play has more to do with the fact that he's healthy and that Dwight is no longer trying to be the offensive centerpiece of this team. 

Back
Top Bottom