Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lulz the Pierce one.

Kobe's Twitter -D12 was a beast. He stopped by the hospital twice yesterday to check on big bro that's luv #countond12

Is it save to say D12 had his best game of the season last night?

How badly is Nash hurt?

According to Larry Cooon:

Amnestying Blake would save $17 million, MWP would save $31 million, Pau would save $67 million and Kobe (
eyes.gif
) would save $85 million.

Edit:

Kobe named Player of the Week in the Western Conference.
frown.gif
I'd say we get rid of Metta. All he does is jack up shots. His defense is okay, but his offense is sketchy. We could be just as effective without him. I'd keep Pau until he retires, and Blake is whatever to me. 

:lol: at the meme.

Damn, it's been a trying season for us. Probably the most difficult one by far for me of all my years of being a Laker fan. Losing our beloved owner, the possibility of not making the postseason and now losing our franchise player for the rest of the season. :smh:

Using the Amnesty clause at this point doesn't seem to be worth it.

Blake is a good backup, MWP might restructure, and for Pau its going to be hard to replace what he gives us.

Ride it out til next year and we have a ton of cap room to work with.

Go Minny!

In case the Jazz do win tonight, then it would be nice for the Grizzlies to win. That way, they'll have something to play for on Wednesday. If you want the Lakers to move up, then root for the Suns and Spurs.

SO we need mavs, nuggets, rockets, and warriors to lose tonight lol

warriors aint losing tonight so thats out the question.

PLEASE DON'T LET MEMPHIS SIT THERE STARTERS WEDNESDAY!!! any chance that Rockets sit there's? Probably not

I think it's best we assume that nobody is going to tank and we handle things on our end :lol:

Especially if we want to believe that we are a much better team than being an 8th seed suggests.

We all knew it was gonna come to the final game of the season.
Its only fitting that after a dissappointing Kobe injury...
The Lakers will follow suit with a dissappointing loss.

Seasons over gentlemen.
Rockets 104
Lakers 92
Final

Back
Top Bottom