Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:x at how ham the haters would go if we somehow won the championship this year without Kobe. I think it'd actually mess up his legacy a little bit if we did win it without him.

I get what you're saying. but to me, as a true fan, I wouldn't give a **** what a hater would think in the first place.
he is, after all, a hater. They will hate no matter what. It's just that in my eyes, if they win, it's his 6th. Dude died on
the court man. all I can say. + the two free throws. he just refuses to quit.

EXPECT KOBE TO BE BACK the same IF NOT BETTER.

get back to me in December. :smokin

Yea Kobe legacy will take a hit but i don't care. He already sacrified his ankle, knee and achilles tendon for the team to be here
laugh.gif
. His work will not go unnoticed. Beside that coach Bryant is going to be on the sideline to coach. This team need to go on a cindirella ride in playoff and advance to Finals. That's the only fitting end for this horrific season.

With that said. If we get the 7th seed then OKC must lose to either Houston or Memphis. If OKC is out then It's game on. Anyone can make West Finals and that includes us.

Clippers will likely get bounced by Memphis. Hopefully
happy.gif
go Memphis

We just have to upset Spurs then beat either GWS or Denver and then beat Memphis in WCF to advance to Finals
smokin.gif

On the East. Heat is going to get upset by Indiana in ECF. It's going to be Indiana vs Lakers Finals.

Lakers then somehow win 4-3. Dwight get finals MVP and then re-sign

LOL:tongue: We can 
Damn dude that's pretty good!!!, you got me all pumped up now i'm trying to convince everyone hear at work that we have a chance also...

More "Laker Fans" would be upset than the Haters cause in reality, most are just Kobe fans. They cheer against the Lakers when Kobes out.

:stoneface:

terrible observation

and how would you know this? based on a couple of fans you know in real life or a few knuckleheads online?

if most laker fans are kobe fans then most warrior fans are kings fans...

Yea Kobe legacy will take a hit but i don't care. He already sacrified his ankle, knee and achilles tendon for the team to be here :lol:. His work will not go unnoticed. Beside that coach Bryant is going to be on the sideline to coach. This team need to go on a cindirella ride in playoff and advance to Finals. That's the only fitting end for this horrific season.

With that said. If we get the 7th seed then OKC must lose to either Houston or Memphis. If OKC is out then It's game on. Anyone can make West Finals and that includes us.

Clippers will likely get bounced by Memphis. Hopefully :D go Memphis

We just have to upset Spurs then beat either GWS or Denver and then beat Memphis in WCF to advance to Finals :smokin.

On the East. Heat is going to get upset by Indiana in ECF. It's going to be Indiana vs Lakers Finals.

Lakers then somehow win 4-3. Dwight get finals MVP and then re-sign

LOL:tongue: We can do it.

you have to be kidding me dude. i know you dont believe most of what you typed. the clippers will likely get bounced? Likely?

Indiana nor anyone in the east is beating the heat. That team is so stacked you could put all of their moms in heat jerseys and they stil would prolly get homecourt in the first round.

The age of this team, nagging inuries, and mike antoni, will make a cinderella story highly unlikely.

Lol at all these daydream scenarios.
Heat winning it all.
If they dont I will self ban myself until next season again.

Like in 2010.
When I said the Lakers wouldnt come back from 3-2 vs the Celts.

Lol at all these daydream scenarios.
Heat winning it all.
If they dont I will self ban myself until next season again.

Like in 2010.
When I said the Lakers wouldnt come back from 3-2 vs the Celts.

hey how bout you self ban yourself if the lakers win atleast one game in the playoffs?

hows that sound buddy?

^
Naw.
I said what I said.
I aint changing the terms.
And I stick by it like last time.
I was gone for a minute after we won that Game 7.

well it sounds like you think this team isnt very good little man. hey how bout if they make the playoffs you will ban yourself til next season?

after all you did say the rockets would smash the lakers right?:D

So if LA loses they are out of playoffs but if they win, they get 7th seed?

Wth? :lol:

Haha well there's more to it, if the lakers lose AND the jazz lose then we get 8th. Otherwise, your scenarios are correct. Beat the rockets, LA would be tied with them and we hold the tiebreaker vs HOU

Can't wait for the game tonight, gonna go watch it with the lady somewhere either in Glendale or Pasadena I'm hyped

This game could be really fun or meaningless. Depends what happens. But I expect Houston to come to play for the 6th seed and Lakers should seeing how it could mean their season.

Win get 7th.

Lose and Jazz lose get 8th.

Lose and Jazz win...gone fishin.

Think the 1st scenario is definitely the best we make it and end up playing the Spurs.

Hopefully the Grizz will play hard and win so we'll at least have the spot locked up by game tipoff.

Win get 7th.

Lose and Jazz lose get 8th.

Lose and Jazz win...gone fishin.

Think the 1st scenario is definitely the best we make it and end up playing the Spurs.

Hopefully the Grizz will play hard and win so we'll at least have the spot locked up by game tipoff.

Against the spurs.... I still think we have a legitimate chance of winning... as long as Nash is playing, but obviously we need this win first. I Expect Pau to do WORK against the rockets but James Harden is going up against Mekks :smh::smh::smh:

Yea even without Kobe if Dwight is Dwight and Pau doesn't go googly eyes again in the playoffs we can matchup pretty decently with them. Need Nash to come back from the hyperbolic time chamber though and give us SOMETHING.

Why is Nash getting an MRI now? Kobe got an MRI the day after his injury yet they wait for Nash to get one 2 weeks after his?

The worst medical/training staff in the league continue to do their thing.

Back
Top Bottom