Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jodie trolling with that 6 rings MJ shirt.

Where is Nash throughout this Kobe injury? He's like the only Laker starter who hasn't publicly acknowledged reaching out to Kobe?

You guys getting 7th would be a good look.. But man. I just can't picture a Lakers in the post season without Kobe. So weird.

Both the Jazz vs. Grizzlies

and

Lakers vs. Rockets games will be on national TV on ESPN this Wednesday.

if utah loses, lakers clinch. lakers can actually get the seventh if they beat hou. interested to see what they do if utah loses prior

The home losses to the Magic and 76ers along with the road losses to the Suns (2x), Cavs and Raptors. :smh:

But then again, the Lakers have gotten lucky a few times this season in regards to wins.

Last edited:
Let's get this! F*** what everyone thinks I still got high hopes for this team.

G'nite guv'nas

Last edited:
I don't see us holding back even if Utah tanks. We will go all out and crush houston. No one can handle D12 and Pau.
Our guards will die a slow death but D12 will make up for it.

:smokin :pimp:

#winforKobe

If we get 7th, we need to find a way to destroy the Spurs and surprise people in the following rounds.
J Chill will help a lot. If we win a ring this year (what the hell right?) I will put this as Kobe's 6th. With
all the sacrifices he made this year, to me, he more than deserves a f****** 6th ring. He died for us on
the court man... To me, right now, Kobe = MJ just in terms of being an overall athlete. Of course MJ
is better but Kobe had to work with less.

when he comes back next year... you know he'll KILL the low block.30 points just off fadeaways.

:x at how ham the haters would go if we somehow won the championship this year without Kobe. I think it'd actually mess up his legacy a little bit if we did win it without him.

:x at how ham the haters would go if we somehow won the championship this year without Kobe. I think it'd actually mess up his legacy a little bit if we did win it without him.

More "Laker Fans" would be upset than the Haters cause in reality, most are just Kobe fans. They cheer against the Lakers when Kobes out.

Last edited:
Yea Kobe legacy will take a hit but i don't care. He already sacrified his ankle, knee and achilles tendon for the team to be here :lol:. His work will not go unnoticed. Beside that coach Bryant is going to be on the sideline to coach. This team need to go on a cindirella ride in playoff and advance to Finals. That's the only fitting end for this horrific season.

With that said. If we get the 7th seed then OKC must lose to either Houston or Memphis. If OKC is out then It's game on. Anyone can make West Finals and that includes us.

Clippers will likely get bounced by Memphis. Hopefully :D go Memphis

We just have to upset Spurs then beat either GWS or Denver and then beat Memphis in WCF to advance to Finals :smokin.

On the East. Heat is going to get upset by Indiana in ECF. It's going to be Indiana vs Lakers Finals.

Lakers then somehow win 4-3. Dwight get finals MVP and then re-sign

LOL:tongue: We can do it.

Last edited:
We all knew it was gonna come to the final game of the season.
Its only fitting that after a dissappointing Kobe injury...
The Lakers will follow suit with a dissappointing loss.

Seasons over gentlemen.
Rockets 104
Lakers 92
Final
why you always going against your own team?! I know you're just messing around, but your messing around have been right almost all the time! lol

Back
Top Bottom