Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shouldnt the front office try to add a legit guard like Delonte now that Nash is unlikely to even play in the playoffs? or do it just in case?

If the Lakers make the playoffs the team is gonna probably lose solely because of the turnovers.

Shouldnt the front office try to add a legit guard like Delonte now that Nash is unlikely to even play in the playoffs? or do it just in case?

If the Lakers make the playoffs the team is gonna probably lose solely because of the turnovers.

dont worry steve blake will rise to da occasion

[quote name="westcoastsfinest"][quote name="rck2sactown"]:wow:  stocking up now
[/quote]Interesting. A Kings fan to a Laker fan. It's still unreal to me. :tongue:[/quote] First off, a Kings fan.

Second, he said in a thread recently that he hates the Lakers.

Third, on a personal note, he said in the same thread that Derek Fisher is one of the people he couldn't welcome on his team.

Lastly, he has a Karl Malone Jersey.

I really don't think he understands how many consecutive days of coked up hookers he's going to have to send me before he gets my endorsement.

Keep an eye on the youngsters for the Rockets like Patrick Beverly and Terrence Jones.

If the Rockets strike out on Dwight (:nerd:) and feel leery about giving Josh Smith or Paul Millsap multiple years, I think they could turn towards Pau being a stop gap. With a few moves, they could absorb Pau or just offer a couple of their youngsters.

Keep an eye on the youngsters for the Rockets like Patrick Beverly and Terrence Jones.

If the Rockets strike out on Dwight (:nerd:) and feel leery about giving Josh Smith or Paul Millsap multiple years, I think they could turn towards Pau being a stop gap. With a few moves, they could absorb Pau or just offer a couple of their youngsters.

When they strike out on Dwight

I'd be good with Delfino, Beverly and Jones.

Hey ska, I was reading Roland Lazenby's book on the Lakers earlier today. Apparently the Lakers could have dealt Nick Van Exel for Jason Kidd back in the day. Del Harris stopped it for some reason. I'd thought you'd like to know that tidbit. :lol:

Last edited:

Any team that's serious about making a trade happen for Pau this off season or at the trade deadline next year is also going to want us to take back at least 2 bad multiple year contract players.

The plan for a long time has been clear cap space in the summer of 2014 when Pau, Metta, Blake, and probably Kobe retiring all come off the books.

Last edited:

Any team that's serious about making a trade happen for Pau this off season or at the trade deadline next year is also going to want us to take back at least 2 bad multiple year contract players.
I suspect Pau's trade value isn't that high low.

The plan for a long time has been clear cap space in the summer of 2014 when Pau, Metta, Blake, and probably Kobe retiring all come off the books.
No kidding.

Last edited:
Hate to be a buzz kill and I never do this but does it really matter if we get 7th seed? Its Not like kobe can play and it really hurts me knowing we can get 7th and no kobe :frown:

Van Exel for Kidd?

I'd pass on that too. Nick can create his own shot as well as make them.

I like Del Harris more now. :lol:

I suspect Pau's trade value isn't that high low.
No kidding.

You must be forgetting how valuable able a $19 million expiring contract is attractive to small market teams.When Pau got traded to us in 2008 Memphis was looking for and got in that trade was cap space.

Also even if Houston wanted to and was willing to unload young talent like Parsons and other players it would take seriously like 4 or 5 players to even match Pau's contract to make the trade meet the CBA rules for the trade to get approved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom