Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
?

I was referring to essentials trade or signing scenarios. Not your posts.

But on a more positive note, Jordan Hills presence off the bench will make such an impact for us next season.

dorrell wright?????

no thanks. fool is SUPER average.

Doesn't matter.
Essential is going to bring up his name everyday of this off-season. Be prepared for many Dorrell Wright comparisons and scenarios.

What would I compare him to?

And we can only sign him.. So not many scenarios other than signing him.

Wright is the best player on the board at $3.5mil. He is deadly at corner 3s. Young. Athletic. And can play defense..

You look at all the things this team needs.. And he fills him... No he's not an all-star, and never will be.. But we don't have All-Star money to throw around.

Last edited:
Pringles stated that the Lakers can't do it without Steve Nash. HAVE SOME FAITH IN YOUR DAMN TEAM!

SMH Jim... I fear that he will turn the Lakers into a Raiders type franchise :x:smh:

Pringles stated that the Lakers can't do it without Steve Nash. HAVE SOME FAITH IN YOUR DAMN TEAM!

SMH Jim... I fear that he will turn the Lakers into a Raiders type franchise :x:smh:

Please stop with that comparison to the poorly ran Raider team. As much criticism Jim Buss got he's done a lot since taking over.

If that trade for CP3 didn't get nixed, we wouldn't be talking about this.

Then the acquisition for Dwight Howard, especially knowing how much he wanted to keep Bynum, since he was the one that drafted him.

You're right I just love this franchise too much to see them go down the drain. Seeing that CP3 trade pic up top doesnt make it any better SMH

Can we not slander the Raiders? Al Davis isn't around anymore, there are strong signs that the GM knows what he is doing.

SMH Jim... I fear that he will turn the Lakers into a Raiders type franchise
sick.gif
:smh:
I mean, he's right. They won games without Kobe to end the season but it's different in the playoffs. Nash has to pick up some of that slack on the perimeter, or they're done.

I don't know what's more depressing, reflecting on what could've been with the CP3 trade, or having to hope that Dorrell Wright is going to change us to a contender team next year.

Let's say Brown gets a new gig in CLE and we fire _Antoni and he ends up in Philadelphia or something with a decent deal. Would we not owe money to them or would we owe partial?

They would still owe the money.

Apparently, they would not have to pay the owed money to Brown. At least according to Ken Berger and Mike Bresnahan.

Last edited:
dorrell is not all that athletic...

dudes knees are like 60+

all he does is camp and shoot the three. Watched him alot when he was over here in Oakland....doesnt bring much to the table creating his own shot either.

We need scorers more than shooters

:smh: at y'all thinking phil coaching this currently constructed team would make a difference.

I used to get highly irritated when people would say Laker fans are delusional, but in situations like this, I can see why :lol: :nerd:

:smh: at y'all thinking phil coaching this currently constructed team would make a difference.

I used to get highly irritated when people would say Laker fans are delusional, but in situations like this, I can see why :lol: :nerd:

I think Laker fans are ridiculously delusional but if you don't think Phil coaching this team would make a difference (not win a ship, just a difference) then you're delusional :lol:

I think Laker fans are ridiculously delusional but if you don't think Phil coaching this team would make a difference (not win a ship, just a difference) then you're delusional :lol:

I was about to say the exact same thing, dumbest **** I've ever heard :lol:

I like how we're delusional, yet have landed more elite players/coaches than any team ever, therefore giving us reason to think that exact way. :lol:

We were told for 3 years we were delusional getting Dwight.
We WOULD have been delusional if we were all claiming we could nab CP3.
We would have been claimed delusional moving Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol.

Yet all that happened.

So iono, seems like we have reason to have high expectations, no?

Hell, we had ZERO reason to believe we'd ever get out from under paying the rest of Mike Brown's contract.

And now........?

But hey, WE'RE delusional.

:lol:

Oh of course I'm talking about winning a championship, hell nothing else matters. :lol:

I got a question for those of you who want Phil back so badly, if he were to come back next year and coach this same team(with absolutely NO roster turnover), do we make the finals next year? :nerd:

Last edited:
I like how we're delusional, yet have landed more elite players/coaches than any team ever, therefore giving us reason to think that exact way. :lol:

We were told for 3 years we were delusional getting Dwight.
We WOULD have been delusional if we were all claiming we could nab CP3.
We would have been claimed delusional moving Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol.

Yet all that happened.

So iono, seems like we have reason to have high expectations, no?

Hell, we had ZERO reason to believe we'd ever get out from under paying the rest of Mike Brown's contract.

And now........?

But hey, WE'RE delusional.

:lol:

CP my guy, on any other day I would sit here and cosign the hell out of that post, BUT int this situation even though what you posted is indeed correct, you took my OP and went completely left field with it :lol:

Naw, not just on you, what Scott was sayin too, plus all other fanbases that claim we're delusional. It's funny to me.

Hell, I forgot a division rival giving us Nash for future draft picks. That sounds delusional, yet it too happened. *shrugs*

Oh of course I'm talking about winning a championship, hell nothing else matters. :lol:

I got a question for those of you who want Phil back so badly, if he were to come back next year and coach this same team(with absolutely NO roster turnover), do we make the finals next year? :nerd:

Serious question?

We're winning a chip. If the team was a business, Phil would be a Fortune 500 CEO. D'antoni is the night manager at Sbarros.

Back
Top Bottom