Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Allen, I hear ya, but we been thru it twice now. 05 and 2012. Replacing Phil is not possible, so caving, getting Phil again, then going 3-4-5 more years, then have to go thru that "without Phil" phase allllll over again afterwards..... :lol: I don't see it. Some day, in this lifetime, we have to move on from Phil.

What we really NEED to do, is get a guy that will handle/get/teach Dwight properly. LONG TERM. That coach is what we need. Not 3-4 years of Phil hemming and hawwing after every season about coming back. I love Phil, but we have got to build going forward, that starts with Dwight and then whatever piece we pull as well.

We need a Thibbs type younger guy to come in. Monty Williams has been on my radar, love the way his teams compete, he just needs better talent on his roster.

I think with this current roster, I'd like to see Adelman.

The 3 seconds rule should be abolished. It takes big more than 3 seconds to even make a move. 

The 3 seconds rule should be abolished. It takes big more than 3 seconds to even make a move. 
umm... no. you can be standing at the block outside of the paint and be one step way from being under the rim, there is no reason that anyone needs more than 3 seconds in the paint to make a move

What was Stern asking for for the trade to go through? Something about more talent?

I wonder what more we could have given that would have been acceptable.

What was Stern asking for for the trade to go through? Something about more talent?

I wonder what more we could have given that would have been acceptable.

Yeah, New Orleans would have gotten Lamar, Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Goran Dragic......

FOH with "basketball reasons" and other owners *****ing and complaining about the trade

Let's face it, the owners wanted to restrict player movement (particular superstars in small markets) with this CBA. Of course they'd be tight if the Lakers got Chris Paul. :lol: They were not going to let that go down two weeks after the lockout ended, no way no how.

Last edited:

Excuse me while I go to the corner and cry

What's done has been done. We'll get a better point guard down the road.

Someday :smile:
Hopefully :frown:
Please Mitchgawd, make them pay with their basketball reasons >:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom