Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anything, this further proves how badly Jim ****ed us over by not choosing the obvious best choice in Rick Adelman when Phil left. What the **** was he thinking? ****ing tool, go back to being a piece of worthless **** you ****ing deadbeat.

Pringles was an Horry hip check from winning a title in 07. He has a better roster now and will hire someone to coach D. He's 50x better than Brown, but Phil is 1,000.

Why would Phil care about choosing his successor? He must have had intentions of establishing a permanent place within the organization, which I find highly interesting.

sign me up for Team Fire Mike D'antoni.
sure we'll score 150 a game. our opponents will score 160. **** jim buss.

How ironic, Nash will be back on Friday and D'Antoni will be coaching...
And guess who the are playing? SUNS. :rofl:

Last edited:
So phil wanted to take Jim's, Mitch's, AND Mike's jobs? Yeah, that was not happening. Who knows if it was just a "smokescreen" and if he was interested at all.

I'll give Dantoni a chance. If he fails they need to go all out after Jeff Van Gundy.

You guys are just pathetic.
Team Fire D'Antoni already?
REALLY? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
I don't like D'antoni but you guys already are *****ing and complaining?
Great man...just great.
Now we're going to see the same daily coaching complaints everyday from the same people for an entire season.
I don't know if i'll be able to take it, Essential I'm with you bro...i cant take these kids anymore.
Never happy about anything. You wanted Mike Brown fired, you got what you wanted.
Be careful what you wish for, because you have hired a coach which has even worse defensive philosophies than our last.
Lets just hope we can outscore every team, every night, without our aging players collapsing from fatigue.
CP...if you thought Mike Brown giving too many minutes to players was a problem, i cant wait to see what you think about our new coach running our squad non-stop for 48 minutes. :smh: :x
Im going to sleep man, ill be back later...dont remember the last time the Lakers and our fans gave me this much stress in a night where they blew a team out. :smh:

See what I mean....complaints about everything. Like babies

Although they might be right about this one :lol: :x
Just gotta hope for the best...but I can already tell I wont be in this thread much....cant take it

Im going to sleep man, ill be back later...

Don't bother if you're going to continue your end of the *****ing, too.

*****ing about people who do nothing but ***** is different than *****ing about everything.

When you get what you ask for, what right do you have to still be unhappy?

Especially when you haven't even seen what is going to happen yet. :smh:

But whatever man, whine away... join the party. Have fun.

Last edited:
Now every other post is **** Jim buss, when just a short few months ago everybody was praising him for pulling the trigger for D12 :smh:

I'm actually interested for CP to elaborate more on how he feels about this. Obviously you wanted Phil(we all did), but do you think this might work out better than brown? :nerd:

speechless.

he was my second choice (very distant second) but we all thought phil was coming. it's like having someone tell you that you landed dwight then you sign a rookie bynum. **** YOU JIM

:rofl:
Laker fans need to relax before judging the man. Let him coach and see where this team goes...then criticize all you want.

How ironic, Nash will be back on Friday and D'Antoni will be coaching...
And guess who the are playing? SUNS. :rofl:

like i said previously, broussard was talking the other day on sportscenter how d'antoni just had surgery and is out for 6 weeks.
Adrian Wojnarowski

[emoji]10004[/emoji]

@WojYahooNBA

Knee replacement surgery expected to keep Mike D'Antoni unable to coach until late December, league source tells Y! Sports.

just dont make sense to hire a guy who wont be coaching till december. after mitch kupchak said in his press conference, with this team he didnt want to wait whats going to happen down the road.

Last edited:
Best believe I wouldn't... I also wouldn't tell the media the job is Jackson's to turn down. They got the fans all excited and now have some damage control to do.

Nobody from Laker management put that out there, that was all media and "source" driven that got us all hyped about Phil. The day brown got fired speculation arouse that Phil was coming back....the media took it and ran with it and had most of us believing in it

I wonder if Pringles will utilize Antawn better than Brown did. Dude can be decent for the second unit.

I have a right to complain. We're the Los Angeles Lakers. We expect nothing but championships every single year. Mike D'Antoni will not do that for us. Our roster is full of veterans. We cannot run. Nash, Kobe and Pau are all old. D'Antoni isn't a defensive coach. Last time I checked, defense wins championships.

Im going to sleep man, ill be back later...

Don't bother if you're going to continue your end of the *****ing, too.

*****ing about people who do nothing but ***** is different than *****ing about everything.

When you get what you ask for, what right do you have to still be unhappy?

Especially when you haven't even seen what is going to happen yet. :smh:

But whatever man, whine away... join the party. Have fun.

How so? You are doing NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE about it. You're just contributing to the same circle-jerk BS crying that this thread has ALWAYS been rife with. We've ALWAYS been upset with players, games, coaches. Don't act like you're part of the solution, this complaining of yours is absolutely the same thing that you're getting upset about.

And miss me with that weak last line. I haven't asked for D'Antoni to be fired and I'm begging for him to prove me wrong about him as a coach. Pleading for it.

Back
Top Bottom