Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody except Dwight and Hill has to put their 'big boy' pants on in defense. I'm not asking everybody to be a lockdown defender but, just play as a whole in defense. Play smart and help each other.

p.s
No need for no centerfield defense ********.

Last edited:
yeah that's where i remember it starting from.
dwight's free throws were not the problem this game, he made enough. we should have never been in this situation to begin with, you cant lose a 17 pt lead then blame howard for not making his fts. that lead shouldn't be given away in the first place
even with d'antonis putrid defense, we shouldn't be giving away 17 pt leads. **** this team right now, no one is playing well on the defensive end other than howard and hill

what the hell are you talking about?

hack a dwight is the only reason they got all the way back into the game, we did a solid job of containing their runs all night

he made enough? WTFFFFFFFFFFF

we didn't give up the lead until they started going to the hack a dwight....your an idiot

Last edited:
He shot 8/16. We lost by 2.
Let's be honest... The offensive rebounds are a problem, but let's not say that Dwight missing 8 FTs when we lost by 2 isn't a problem.

what percentage do you expect him to shoot at this point in time though? we know his confidence is low right now, so i'll take 50%

You shouldn't pull Dwight... Absolutely not.

The problem is... When he practices his FTs, I'm sure no one has changed his form.

I've coached some ball at low levels, and even when I played.. If you're a bad FT shooter... Just shooting and shooting and shooting FTs will not make you better.. You have to change your form.
I thought they said Chuck Person helped Dwight change his shooting mechanics.

Complaining about defense, when a coach was hired that gives no dambs at all about it; seriously what did you guys expect? This is 'Antoni.

what the hell are you talking about?
hack a dwight is the only reason they got all the way back into the game, we did a solid job of containing their runs all night
he made enough? WTFFFFFFFFFFF
we didn't give up the lead until they started going to the hack a dwight....your an idiot

did you watch the game? they didn't start hacking dwight until it was a close game. they weren't hacking dwight the entire quarter. once they cut it down to like 4 points they started hacking

once again, what percentage do you expect him to shoot? 90%?

Last edited:
did you watch the game? they didn't start hacking dwight until it was a close game. they weren't hacking dwight the entire quarter. once they cut it down to like 4 points they started hacking

This

Hack a dwight only happened because of the big lead we gave up.

mean.gif

Everything was good an hour ago. :lol:

2 straight hack a Dwights in the 4th Q crushing our offense/defense. D'Antoni has to adjust for that. Play Dwight at the start of the 4th, when they reach 4 fouls, pull him to the 2 minute mark unless its a solid lead and bring him in at 3 minutes. You can't keep allowing leads to go while we practice free throws. :smh:

Our roster is built for Phil Jax, not D'Antoni its ridiculous.

I will never forgive Jim Buss for this.

1. How does D12, the future of your franchise only get 9 attempts. His attempts have dropped ever since the hiring
2. Your most energetic player and best offensive rebounder gets nailed to the bench, since the hire

Our team isnt built for this play and we all no it, Phil would have been righted this ship by now :x

Kobe plays no defensive, wants to take all the shots, then blame the refs and his team for the mistakes

Should have kept Phil until Kobe retires because the shots wont go anywhere else

You shouldn't pull Dwight... Absolutely not.

The problem is... When he practices his FTs, I'm sure no one has changed his form.

I've coached some ball at low levels, and even when I played.. If you're a bad FT shooter... Just shooting and shooting and shooting FTs will not make you better.. You have to change your form.
I thought they said Chuck Person helped Dwight change his shooting mechanics.

He did, then it just degraded back.. Pearson had his elbow up high, but it keeps dropping in game.

This

and it is going to keep happening as long as dwight shooting bowling balls out there.

Dood said it earlier, if its a close game come 4th quarter....we at a HUGE disadvantage, we basically going to have to blow teams out or sit dwight in the crunch. Its that simple, you cant ride through a whole season + the playoffs on dwight's free throw shooting....this team is WAAAAAAY too good to have it come to that in the 4th.

I want bynum back.

This

and it is going to keep happening as long as dwight shooting bowling balls out there.

Dood said it earlier, if its a close game come 4th quarter....we at a HUGE disadvantage, we basically going to have to blow teams out or sit dwight in the crunch. Its that simple, you cant ride through a whole season + the playoffs on dwight's free throw shooting....this team is WAAAAAAY too good to have it come to that in the 4th.

I want bynum back.
You want Bynum back???? But dude isn't even playing right now........

This

I want bynum back.

Lol.. Yes.. You want back the guy.... Who isn't playing the rest of the season....

And mentally is over basketball :lol:

Ok

Yet you berate someone as not knowing basketball.

Last edited:
He shot 8/16. We lost by 2.
Let's be honest... The offensive rebounds are a problem, but let's not say that Dwight missing 8 FTs when we lost by 2 isn't a problem.

what percentage do you expect him to shoot at this point in time though? we know his confidence is low right now, so i'll take 50%

Dudes in here being OK with people shooting 50% from the FT line. How is that acceptable? Howard is making MILLIONS my dude. You have to hold him personally accountable for something that HE HAS DIRECT CONTROL OVER.

This

I want bynum back.

My man calm down. Dude might not even play this season.

Dudes in here being OK with people shooting 50% from the FT line. How is that acceptable? Howard is making MILLIONS my dude. You have to hold him personally accountable for something that HE HAS DIRECT CONTROL OVER.

I agree with this but after 8 seasons in the league he still sucks at the FT line and it seems like he's getting worse. Some big men just cant make FT's. We gotta deal with it.

Last edited:
This

I want bynum back.
tumblr_mcqx2s7tck1rk4cceo1_1280.gif

This

I want bynum back.

Willing to donate your legs?

Back
Top Bottom