Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many of you Laker fans are blaming Dwight. Acceptable.

However, you guys are sort of brand new to Dwight. You guys don't really seem to know him or his game. I've been watching dude for years. One thing I've noticed is just how mentally indecisive and frail this dude is. He came into the league being a pretty good free-throw shooter, he has worked on his free throw game but yo - IT WILL NOT GET BETTER. He's the only dude who gets worse.

You guys had to know this, you had to know what you were getting.

He said he wanted Bynum back 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oooooo man...

and it is going to keep happening as long as dwight shooting bowling balls out there.
Dood said it earlier, if its a close game come 4th quarter....we at a HUGE disadvantage, we basically going to have to blow teams out or sit dwight in the crunch. Its that simple, you cant ride through a whole season + the playoffs on dwight's free throw shooting....this team is WAAAAAAY too good to have it come to that in the 4th.
I want bynum back.

:lol:

:smh:

Grow a funny looking afro out like him and rock his weird & ugly hair styles also.

Howard needs to get angry in that time period...

He can shoot 50% quarters 1-3.. But someone needs to get in his ear, and tell him what it truly means what they are doing...

Teams are questioning how good he is... Make them pay..

Hell if Dwight was a decent FT 65-66% (decent for a big man) he'd be 25 & 14 every night.

Howard needs to get angry in that time period...

He can shoot 50% quarters 1-3.. But someone needs to get in his ear, and tell him what it truly means what they are doing...

Teams are questioning how good he is... Make them pay..

Hell if Dwight was a decent FT 65-66% (decent for a big man) he'd be 25 & 14 every night.
This! And we wouldn't be in a situation where teams would "hack-a-Dwight"

yup i want bynum back.

bynum can actually win games for your team and produce stops and buckets in the clutch.

Bynum playing threw the knee tear in the '10 run >>>>> anything dwight has done in his career.

Many of you Laker fans are blaming Dwight. Acceptable.

However, you guys are sort of brand new to Dwight. You guys don't really seem to know him or his game. I've been watching dude for years. One thing I've noticed is just how mentally indecisive and frail this dude is. He came into the league being a pretty good free-throw shooter, he has worked on his free throw game but yo - IT WILL NOT GET BETTER. He's the only dude who gets worse.

You guys had to know this, you had to know what you were getting.

The worst is up until recently (I check a couple days ago). He leads the league in Defensive Win Shares.

He's playing probably the best offense for Center in the league (I'm probably forgetting someone lighting it up, but he's at least 2 or 3)..

It's the damn Free Throws.

It's one thing missing them on an And-1 try or on a shooting foul. That's 1 thing. If that happens, whatever.

But someone needs to get in his ear, and explain how much they are disrespecting his game in these Hack-A-Dwight stretches. He doesn't need to go 100% on them. But he needs to be consistently 70% when he gets intentionally fouled.

Dudes in here being OK with people shooting 50% from the FT line. How is that acceptable? Howard is making MILLIONS my dude. You have to hold him personally accountable for something that HE HAS DIRECT CONTROL OVER.

given the circumstances, i'll take 50%. i obviously want him to become a better FT shooter, but i'm not going to expect a 60-70% game during a time when his confidence is this low at the line. this is going to take a while

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande
D'Antoni said those who say take Dwight out when they're hacking him "have no clue what they're talking about."

yup i want bynum back.

bynum can actually win games for your team and produce stops and buckets in the clutch.

Bynum playing threw the knee tear in the '10 run >>>>> anything dwight has done in his career.
What good will Bynum do for us right now?? Dude isn't even playing! What good is a player that is mentally checked out of basketball, and isn't even playing and doesn't look like he will be playing anytime soon.

yup i want bynum back.

what? :lol:

But seriously man, get that ish outta here :smh:

The math says Hack A Dwight is favorable for the Lakers if Dwight were to just make one of two (50%). I mean, getting a point per possession while time is stopped is good. However, it completely fails when the defense keeps giving up open shots and offensive rebounds.

what? :lol:
But seriously man, get that ish outta here :smh:

LOL @ the math being favorbale "if" he hits 1/2

you gonna put a playoff run on that math homie?

And kobe getting beat on defense been happening for the last 2 years now boss, its going to happen again.

Kobe getting beat on defense >>>>>> teams going to hack a dwight in the fourth.

its the first QUARTER OF THE SEASON and teams is already doing it...teams are going to start to pick up scrubs just to have an extra 6 fouls to throw at this dood in the 4th.

we aint even talkin bout playoffs yet....:smh:

I just think u have to sit dwight and play pau in certain crunch time situations...dood basically becomes the equivalent to reggie evens in the crunch

and idgaf bynum always been my dood, would I take bynum sitting on the pine rocking the doc brown blow out? **** NO, slap ya self for thinking that....

but would i take a healthy Bynum over a healthy dwight, **** yeah and I dont care if you wouldn't and the reasons why not. :pimp:

Last edited:
No Nash, no Pau, on the road, lost by two, controlled the game for 45 minutes.

Relax ya'll.

If you look at the form here.. It's nice..
His form isn't bad, He has better form than many, especially Big men. People are overanalyzing the form and the rotation to much. That's not Dwight's problem, it's never really been.

He just can't make them in games. He gets nervous and it messes up his muscle memory.

Some people just can't shoot free-throws, no matter how much they practice. It's a mental issue, I'm telling you.

If you look at the form here.. It's nice..
His form isn't bad, He has better form than many, especially Big men. People are overanalyzing the form and the rotation to much. That's not Dwight's problem, it's never really been.

He just can't make them in games. He gets nervous and it messes up his muscle memory.

Some people just can't shoot free-throws, no matter how much they practice. It's a mental issue, I'm telling you.

It is :smh: once they started doing that he was :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom