Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about giving Ebanks the boot? I've seen LIMITED action of Earl Clark and actually liked what he could do in Orlando. Obviously it wasn't outstanding, but with his size included, I tend to favor him over the young, mistake prone Ebanks.

What about giving Ebanks the boot? I've seen LIMITED action of Earl Clark and actually liked what he could do in Orlando. Obviously it wasn't outstanding, but with his size included, I tend to favor him over the young, mistake prone Ebanks.

Metta's minutes need to be cut.. I think we can agree with that?

At 25 minutes.. We could get a much more high energy guy.. Who can put it out on the floor...

Ebanks the boot, Clark the boot.. No difference.. So long as we look for a backup for Metta

And Ariza should be that guy.... He can play Defense. And I trust him to get 6 points in 23 minutes per game.

If we expect 7 from Meeks, 9 from Jamison, 6 from Ariza, 5 from Hill and maybe 6 from Delonte. That's 31 points per game from the bench... That's league average.. And good enough to pick up if the Starters slump a little bit.

Last edited:
It's not the minutes or who needs to be cut nonsense it's plain and simple they TRASHHHH on defense can't stop the pick n roll nor can they rotate its only going to get worse if they don't work on it quick!!!!!!!

At 25 minutes.. We could get a much more high energy guy.. Who can put it out on the floor...

Ebanks the boot, Clark the boot.. No difference.. So long as we look for a backup for Metta

And Ariza should be that guy.... He can play Defense. And I trust him to get 6 points in 23 minutes per game.

If we expect 7 from Meeks, 9 from Jamison, 6 from Ariza, 5 from Hill and maybe 6 from Delonte. That's 31 points per game from the bench... That's league average.. And good enough to pick up if the Starters slump a little bit.
You make it sound so easy.

You make it sound so easy.

Not my intention.... But it's just REASONABLE expectations.

I don't think I went too absurd with anyone.. If they all get 15+ minutes, some 20+... I think what I'm asking is reasonable.

Last edited:
I can see that Knicks fan still mad at D'Antoni :lol:

Knicks x Lakers Summit 8)

On the real though...Lakers need to sign Delonte. I can care less about his attitude. He will do wonders when Nash is back. With Blake coming back in 5 weeks, the Lakers need to start looking for a back-up and you get 2 in 1 shot by getting Delonte. He can provide wonders as a starter over Morris/Duhon and he makes a better back-up than Blake.

Win-Win.

Come on MITCH!!! Willing to take League Minimum!!!!

The one positive with Delonte... Is I think he knows he's on his last shot if he gets one.. If he screws up.. I think he knows that it's over for him...

That type of motivation has led to plenty of redemption stories before... Can't hurt any more than we already are.

Last edited:
It's not even Knick fans being mad. Dude straight up turned the Knicks into a joke. So much talent on a roster and so much disappointment as well.

I agree with what DubA said. MDA literally tried to make Melo a spot up a shooter. His stats last year were a joke for his standards.

It's not even Knick fans being mad. Dude straight up turned the Knicks into a joke. So much talent on a roster and so much disappointment as well.

I agree with what DubA said. MDA literally tried to make Melo a spot up a shooter. His stats last year were a joke for his standards.
Because they weren't that the prior 8 years he got hired?

The two times D'Antoni had a stable roster (beginning of 07-08 and 10-11) the Knicks looked steady. Between then, a bunch of players knowing they were just lame ducks for LeBron.

I would love for you guys to pick up Delonte.

He's an all around beast on defense, and can scrap up 10-12 points off the bench on any night.

Hope it happens.

If the Lakers pick him up, he definitely ain't coming off the bench dude would be playing mad starter minutes.  Forget Duhon and Morris.

"Hell yeah we worked on defense, we worked on it for 30 minutes." - MDA 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If the Lakers pick him up, he definitely ain't coming off the bench dude would be playing mad starter minutes.  Forget Duhon and Morris.

"Hell yeah we worked on defense, we worked on it for 30 minutes." - MDA :smh:

To be far D'Antoni's practices are really short... Polar opposite of Mike Brown..

But still sounds soooo absurd the way he says it like a child :lol:

As bad as this team play. What's the odd of them pulling a surprise and beat the Knicks by 20? then losing the next 2 LOL

They lost to the Cav's..Who were like the worst FG % team in the league, the Knicks shoot LIGHTS OUT.  

Blowing out the Knicks is not happening, but if it did they would lose about four games straight knowing the Lakers. 
roll.gif

This is really funny...everyone screaming about defense and we have D'antoni as our coach who practices defense a whopping 30 minutes :smh:

I feel like I am living in Rome on the downfall...

And no one is saying this but Kobe is the main culprit with defense...he goes for steals that he knows he cant get...loses his man cuz he watches the ball and cheats so much...
when he doesnt get a call he complains while his man is running down there floor...the rotations! let me not get started on the slow rotations...Kobe is probably one of the worst
off ball defenders ive seen for a superstar in the last 3-5 years....and thats saying a lot with Melo still in the league

Lets face it guys...Lakers management goofed one too many times, and this PJax debacle may have been the nail in the coffin.

Our coach is putting all his faith in a 39 year old PG that won't be back for another "2 weeks"
Obviously they lied about the injury which I thought they did when it first happend...i swear every week its "another 2 weeks" like seriously???....

No matter how we slice it boys OUR ROSTER DOESNT FIT THE SYSTEM...and like it or not our team wont ever be what it could with Kobe on the squad
He is just too much of an icon to everyone and to himself to change who he is...the only person who could tell him off and real him in is sitting home feeling
disrespected and NEVER coming back to the Lakers again.

I am not giving up but I no enough about basketball that no matter how many games we win, this wont work all because something has changed in our front office

haven't seen the last couple of games, but Kobe's been doing this a lot lately :smh:

still hoping the team can turn things around sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom