Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh, I was so confident, I used pen to put the W in my book last night.
I used a sharpie to put in my W, I knew people were borderline-trolling when they said Lakers couldn't win till Mid-January again. This is a thread full of Lakers fans, we knew they could pull it off. But there's always some who have doubts.

Lakers still need a backup PG though. Morris was a liability out there most of the game on offense.

Dwight and Artest controlled the game with their difference. I think that was the main difference.

Watching us score so easily using the simple pick and roll all game long really makes you wonder how bad of a coach Mike Brown really was.

Pick and Rolls.
Kobe Perimeter Post-Ups.
Wide open 12 foot jumpers for Pau.

Simple and all effective. It's all we ever needed offensively.

We still have a lot of ground to make up in the standings but I'm enjoying the simplicity of our offense. It's truly beautiful to watch Lakers basketball right now. Not the case a month ago.

Lego :pimp:

Watching us score so easily using the simple pick and roll all game long really makes you wonder how bad of a coach Mike Brown really was.

Pick and Rolls.
Kobe Perimeter Post-Ups.
Wide open 12 foot jumpers for Pau.

Simple and all effective. It's all we ever needed offensively.

We still have a lot of ground to make up in the standings but I'm enjoying the simplicity of our offense. It's truly beautiful to watch Lakers basketball right now. Not the case a month ago.

Lego :pimp:

Anytime Duhon, Morris, or even Meeks were out there I felt like they couldn't do anything but turn the ball over.

MWP and Dwight were our big factors. Gasol was towards the end. Nash with the double-double! Kobe another 30+ game (9 straight).

Next 10 games are huge for us..

Clippers, OKC & @SA are all big games. Other than that the other 7 are games we are supposed to win..

We need to beat the Clips. And go 6-3 or 7-2 on the other 9.

Clippers have been playing the best basketball this month, but run into a tough 11 games (including tonight's game).. If we handle our biz, we will cut their lead in the Pacific in half by mid-January.

Last edited:
For the first time in a long time, I expected stops on defense. The defense looked good, but that was partly due to NY's offense, just leaving 3 point shooters out there.

I think this is what we are going to get from Pau, 12pts 8 Rbs 6assits. I think its okay, but i'd like a few moire points out of him.

Also Nash needs to keep going hard with his offensive, he's such a good shooter and he's going to get shots all day he needs to keep shooting.

Great game overall. Merry Christmas Laker Fans, enjoy your night.

Was honorary team captain and had a great time. Some pictures below and more to go from lakers pr coming soon.

jamison should be playing.

that is all.

and kobe with one turnover today. my god hell has frozen over...

Back
Top Bottom