Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Def need that Kobe head slap GIF... dude saw Felton in the passing lane and tried to pull the string

Only 1 TO is appreciated

Teams have really started to run Meeks off that 3pt line. If only he could dribble/drive :smh:

Still 3 wide open looks he's gotta hit 2 of those to really open the D up.

Nice home win :pimp:

Watching us score so easily using the simple pick and roll all game long really makes you wonder how bad of a coach Mike Brown really was.
t

but YOU wanted this guy not to get fired lol

and i didnt think artest got novak as bad as he made it seem. it look like artest just skinned his ear...

shocked to see how much of a homer mike breen was. I guess thats what happens when your team is good now. kind of like how the clippers announcers have become extra annoying with the homerism

I'm watching the Highlights right now and the ball did go off Melo.
I knew this as soon as it happened. No idea why the refs spent so much time on it, GOT THE CALL WRONG, and still have to be in their ref-huddle only to say Melo either touched it or didn't. In that case he DID. The look on Kobe's face said it all when the refs said it was last touched by him.

Last edited:
We might wanna grab Delonte before the next clipper game tho. We need someone to score and slow down Crawford. Haven't seen a team that's slowed Crawford down at all this season :lol:

:pimp:

One that last play, I swear I thought was gonna step back and shoot the three.

Had me ready to throw the remote into the damn TV.

‏@SpearsNBAYahoo Lakers aren't interested in opening a roster spot to acquire Derek Fisher, Kenyon Martin or any other free agent, a source told Y! Sports.

lol @ refs wanting to give this game so bad to NY, they still FAILED! hahahaha

seriously though, even after the reviewing the replay? SMH freken reminded me of the NFL replacement refs off the bat.

good game by most of the lakers except meeks... wth... nothing but bricks and turnovers from this guy...

and why the hell was morris on melo in the start of the game?

kobe, dwight, and nash had a really nice game...

I hope pau finally keeps his big boy pants on.

Melo score at all after Ron fouled out?

Who was guarding him? :nerd:

Strange, but yesterday was the first game of the year where you can look and see that Dwight, Pau, Kobe, Nash, and Ron all played solid games. There were stretches that Pau and Dwight didn't do much, but their overall games were fine. It's a start.

People need to start remembering that so far this year, Nash has been out forever, Pau been out a lot, and Dwight is nowhere near 100% yet. All that doom and gloom the past 2 months, let the players be healthy come April folks. All I ask.

Ron has been real solid this year. If Nash/Pau/Dwight were right from game 1, and Ron played this way, we'd have a record more of us expected. Ron has played real well this year. That bodes well for us later on down the line.

Back to reality tonight at Mile High.
Denver by 8. 107-99.
5 game winning streak was impressive.
This Laker team still hasnt showed me anything though.
We'll be sub .500 again in no time.

Nash is a genius :smokin

I'm surprised kobe gave him the ball before the pau dunk. That trust :smokin

Hopefully we build on this winning streak :D

Last edited:
I wrote a blog on Steve Nash's effect on the Lakers. It's too long to post in here, so I'll just link it.

Edit:

Formatting on this blog entry sucks. HTML mess with me embedding videos.

Last edited:
I wrote a blog on Steve Nash's effect on the Lakers. It's too long to post in here, so I'll just link it.
This was an excellent read. Its crazy how this is a totally different team with Steve Nash on the floor, its like Night and Day. IDK how long it will last espeically with Nash playing heavy minutes like he is, its only been two games but its painfully obvious that without him, nothing will go right for the Lakers so hes going to have to play. IDK what LA is talking about with not trying to pick up D Fish agian, they need a seviceable true PG backup, Nash isnt IronMan. They still need to run more pick and roll with Howard, I havent seen enough of it yet.

The Christmas game further solidfied my thoughts that the Lakers need new Jersey's. Not a reimagining, a complete overhaul with brand new Jerseys. The home Jersey only would be great, and then move the Home to Away and the Away to Alternate, IDK something. They just need a new Jersey I'm tired of looking at this one. inb4 "Its timeless, vintage, etc etc" I hold the same opinions about the Celtics and NYK. Decades of the same thing over and over and over with cut and stripe changes.... I miss the days when the Lakers would bring out throwbacks all the time and "Those damn Blue Jerseys" like Shaq would say.

Back
Top Bottom