Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NOW ain't that the truth :rofl:

YES! :rofl:

I mean every season except this one I've always said the Lakers and the preseasons mean NOTHING . For some reason I feel like we should be playing much better this preseason, at least to get a couple of games.

Last edited:
Demarcus Cousins is eating J Hill alive. I'm not going to lie I'm starting to feel a little nervous about this new system and Mike Browns ability to coach this team to its full potential. I know it's still preseason, but other than Kobe being out he is running these game as if it was the actual season. Getting smashed by Sacremento by 20 and 30 a game isn't going to manifest into W's magically just because the season starts. Lets be honest these dudes look terrible on both sides of the ball.

Trying to figure out why they look so slow though, nothing but fresh legs out there P
The team as a whole is old. Even the youngsters that figure to be apart (Meeks and Ebanks) of the rotation are not that athletic.

This team really is top heavy, but it is what it is.

Dwight was :smokin feel bad for Goude and DJO. Team still needs to practice especially the 2nd unit. Some of those TO's were :x :smh:

0-8?! FIRE MIKE BROWN, TRADE EVERYONE but Dwight howard!!! and get some draft picks for 2014

lol jk but at the same time a little worried well see what happens in regular season

That means nothing.

That is true since this is a different team but it is still showing the same signs of not running an offence and putting in effort on defense. Last year they did not start doing that until the first road game vs the thunder. They better get it together faster this year.

That means nothing.
That is true since this is a different team but it is still showing the same signs of not running an offence and putting in effort on defense. Last year they did not start doing that until the first road game vs the thunder. They better get it together faster this year.
This is all I want to see rt now.

I dont think we'll really see the offense click until around mid-Dec. That means they'll have to defend, keep the games close, and hope that they can pull games out on sheer talent in the end. Thats not a great recipe for an entire season, but we'll see if they can get away with it for the 1st few months.

I think Mike Brown has done a pretty good job with the defense so far, we were in the top 10 in opp fg% last yr. The thing that killed us was the turnovers. We were 20th in commiting  and DEAD LAST in forcing them. I think Dwight and Nash will bring stability to both of those eventually.

They were very good on defense until Session came along. The offense improved, but the defense became visibly worse.

Guess what guys.... Backup PG talk..
Let's go after Delonte West...

i dont think he will like being with the lakers, knowing him he might get in a fight with ron and kobe...he wont like playing with kobe though..thats what i think, would be a good back up PG though

lakers need a good bench player who can give us 12 pts..a pg and decent SG...hope jamison get his stuff together and play better

Last edited:
Demarcus Cousins is eating J Hill alive. I'm not going to lie I'm starting to feel a little nervous about this new system and Mike Browns ability to coach this team to its full potential. I know it's still preseason, but other than Kobe being out he is running these game as if it was the actual season. Getting smashed by Sacremento by 20 and 30 a game isn't going to manifest into W's magically just because the season starts. Lets be honest these dudes look terrible on both sides of the ball.

That **** was UGLY last night.

Just remember when Miami got put together they started 10-8 i think and made it to the finals. No reason to panic right now but I honestly didn't see a game-plan put together for any of these games...

Back
Top Bottom