Delete

If we do acquire Chuck, does that take Ed Reed off our radar?

I honestly would take Ed Reed over Woodson. C.Wood doesn't have it anymore. At least Ed still has something in the tank, IMO.

If we do acquire Chuck, does that take Ed Reed off our radar?

Yes, most likely unless the Niners get him extremely cheap and he becomes a nickle or dime DB. Doubt that tho. I want Reed but at the right price.

Last edited:
Prefer a FS over Woodson but Woodson has a lot of similarities to Goldson. Both great tacklers, have the ability to ballhawk, both take gambles. Woodson is most most penalized player the past two seasons though :x

Cant believe we're showing interest in Nnamdi. Having Nnamdi and Rogers in the same secondary would be a straight up joke :smh:

geez, SEA just signes Cliff Avril...

sick.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif

'Honey Badger' wants to play for 49ers

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/honey-badger-wants-play-49ers

The fiery but diminutive Tyrann Mathieu is an intriguing draft day name. If he had things his way, he'd answer an important April phone call from 49ers GM Trent Baalke. The man called the "Honey Badger," while waiting for his baggage at LAX, was interviewed by TMZ and had an interesting answer when asked who he would like to be drafted by.

"It'd have to be the 49ers, just as a fan," said Mathieu. "They got a pretty good organization and they got a pretty good dynasty that they're trying to pursue."

There's a video.

Good that Danny Amendola is out of the division, dude kills the 49ers when healthy.

Last edited:
Glad we picked up Glenn Dorsey that guy looks to be like a beast, and if he and Justin Smith can open up room for aldon Smith to cook then WATCH outt.... btw Justin Smith never made a pro bowl until he got to Sf, I see Glenn Dorsey thriving here as well

I like Laron Landry too, even with the steroids, he and I have the same birthday and he plays like Dashon Goldson except maybe at a better value and better coverage too. Lets face it, although Dashon was fast, he wasn't the best in coverage all the time. Him and the honey Badger would be a great upgrade over Whitner and Goldson, and then our defense would be SET.

Also Last point, I think some people might disagree, with the pick up of Boldin and having Crabtree, I think we need 2 fast WRs to line up outside of them. I'm thinking maybe DHB and Moss? I don't know what the draft has. Overall, I'm happy with the pick ups and I have confidence that we can keep on getting better.

how effective of a NT and/or 'run stuffer' is sopoaga?

and what do you guys think of  ricky jean-francois?

Last edited:
how effective of a run stuffer is sopoaga?

and what do you guys think of  ricky jean-francois?

Sop was a legit run stuffer, thats the only reason he'd be in the game.

But Glenn Dorsey is a better all around DT IMO when healthy. He was hurt for for much of the 2012 season. If hes healthy, hes an upgrade.

I got love for RJF but hes not a starter.

sopaga is a good run stuffer. thats what he is. id say he doenst have much pass rushing. Ricky sean is a not as good as sop as a run stopper but has a little more pass rushing ability. 

Last edited:
sad day. to see godson leave. hope he perform great with the bucs. Scared to see crabtree going over the middle when the 49ers play the bucs this upcoming season. 

Also i loved the addition of dorsey. I belive tomsula and justin smith will teach him great an he will raise his level of play just being around these players. Also we need nnamdi for minimal.

'Honey Badger' wants to play for 49ers
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/honey-badger-wants-play-49ers

The fiery but diminutive Tyrann Mathieu is an intriguing draft day name. If he had things his way, he'd answer an important April phone call from 49ers GM Trent Baalke. The man called the "Honey Badger," while waiting for his baggage at LAX, was interviewed by TMZ and had an interesting answer when asked who he would like to be drafted by.

"It'd have to be the 49ers, just as a fan," said Mathieu. "They got a pretty good organization and they got a pretty good dynasty that they're trying to pursue."

There's a video.
i want honey badger. 

i cant wait to play seattle already.... bring on the season already!

Back
Top Bottom