Delete

Sop was a legit run stuffer, thats the only reason he'd be in the game.

But Glenn Dorsey is a better all around DT IMO when healthy. He was hurt for for much of the 2012 season. If hes healthy, hes an upgrade.

I got love for RJF but hes not a starter.
sopaga is a good run stuffer. thats what he is. id say he doenst have much pass rushing. Ricky sean is a not as good as sop as a run stopper but has a little more pass rushing ability. 
good.. obviously i dont work for the eagles.. but just knowing our personnel, all we want from sopaga is be a 2 down NT or run stuffer when we move to our 4 man fronts..

fletcher cox will be our main 3 tech.. and he can play some 5 tech too.. but the we needed someone who could come in and play NT

ricky jean-francois might be brought in for depth.. and he can see a good bit of time at the 5 tech spot.. but shariff is a real possibility for us at 4, so i doubt we invest any serious money on jean-francois

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider
Sources emphasize that the 49ers are actually a legit contender for Ed Reed should the Texans visit not lead to a fast deal.

7193ca99_gif_kanye_otis_pray.gif

Being that Landry is with the Colts now(thank god btw) and Woodson didnt get offered a contract... I can definitely see us getting Ed Reed

If no Ed Reed then I can see us just going Safety in the draft

Sad to see D.Walker and 'the hawk' but best of luck to those dudes. What do you guys think about Louis Delmas? He is supposedly visting the niners.

Being that Landry is with the Colts now(thank god btw) and Woodson didnt get offered a contract... I can definitely see us getting Ed Reed

If no Ed Reed then I can see us just going Safety in the draft

I think we take a safety in the draft regardless if we sign Ed Reed or not.

Don't forget Trent Robinson. We drafted him last year and we still haven't seen what he can do.

Last edited:
Lol free agency is nuts. I want Ed Reed. :rolleyes

looks like saints are making last-ditch effort to steal nnamdi. i personally dont even want him. sounds like the niners and nnamdi have a 1 year, incentive based deal in place but saints are trying to grab his attention.

Last edited:
He's signing with us.

Hopefully it's not a big contract, but hopefully Nnamdi will play a little better being back home and playing for a great team and defense especially.

Really hope we can get Ed Reed though. Anyone think Elam would fall to us in the first round/would we even take him? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm not the biggest college football fan so I don't know how good he really is nor if he would fit in our scheme but I've heard nothing but good things about him from watching the combine. Dude looks brolic yet still quick. I'm hearing Tyrann Mathieu wants to play for us, I dont know if the feeling is mutual but I do think he could be a great acquisition to learn from Ed Reed for a year or 2. Especially if Tyrann is still sitting around in the 2nd or 3rd round

looks like saints are making last-ditch effort to steal nnamdi. i personally dont even want him. sounds like the niners and nnamdi have a 1 year, incentive based deal in place but saints are trying to grab his attention.
From what I heard, Nnamdi is a big California guy so I'm guessing he's just trying drive up the price on San Fran by talking to the Saints but wants to return back home.  He can still go elsewhere for all I care. 

Back
Top Bottom