Delete

Haha fake agent on twitter tricked everyone on twitter. He didnt sign with us.

Came here to say this, both Maiocco and I tried to be a lil' too quick with that one :lol:

Although I am not opposed to the acquisition.

Last edited:
Ted Ginn visiting with the Bengals, them dudes LOVE our players :lol:

Jecca, who do you think is most likely to sign with us out of Ed Reed, Chuck Woodson and Nnamdi?

Last edited:
Ted Ginn visiting with the Bengals, them dudes LOVE our players :lol:

Jecca, who do you think is most likely to sign with us out of Ed Reed, Chuck Woodson and Nnamdi?

dunno bro. If I hear anything i'll usually post it.

I personally don't want Charles Woodson at all. I'd take either Reed or Nnamdi, but prefer Reed. Thing is draft is extremely deep at safety so grabbing Nnamdi wouldn't be bad option. We need a big CB. Last I heard Nnamdi was ironing out the kinks in his deal w/ SF but NO started to push heavy.

Last edited:
^ He's from Ohio though.

No need to get super literal my dude, it's no secret the Bengals end up with a couple of 49ers who were just let go every offseason. He must be meeting with the Browns as well then huh? SInce he's from Cleveland and all..

Thx for trying to inform me of his birthplace tho, I guess.

Last edited:
dunno bro. If I hear anything i'll usually post it.

I personally don't want Charles Woodson at all. I'd take either Reed or Nnamdi, but prefer Reed. Thing is draft is extremely deep at safety so grabbing Nnamdi wouldn't be bad option. We need a bigger CB.

I dont know what Ed Reed is looking for contract-wise, but if it's nothing that's too much I'd love to have him for a year or 2 and us draft a safety in the draft to learn from him. And I agree with that Nnamdi statement, he'd be a nice addition and possibly be revived mentally and physically by joining a hometown team who is a legitimate SB contender. I also think we need a bigger/physical CB, I was real disappointed to see Sean Smith join the Chiefs.

EDIT-- I guess Woodson hasnt even talked contract #'s yet in the meetings with us. His agent is waiting to hear back from us to see what we want we want to do with him.

Last edited:
I read somewhere on twitter, Texans were talking to Ed Reed at about $6million/year.....Not sure how true that is, but at that price you can count out the Niners...Maybe if its a 1-year deal, but even then, I doubt they would pay that much...They could probably get both Woodson and Nnamdi for that price.

Well it looks like our luck is runing out on getting Mr. Reed in a 9ers uniform.....sources say that he will spend the day in houston and probably have a deal done tomorrow!!!....
frown.gif

Manningham took a pay cut for this year... Looks like the 9ers aren't done spending... Maybe they're trying to squeeze out some money for either Woodson, Reed or Asomgha(sp)

Just got yuku'd...

Anyway... I feel like the draft is going to be huge for us

Last edited:
Niners and Woodson's agents didn't even discuss numbers so that shows you much the Niners wanted him.

No need to get super literal my dude, it's no secret the Bengals end up with a couple of 49ers who were just let go every offseason. He must be meeting with the Browns as well then huh? SInce he's from Cleveland and all..

Thx for trying to inform me of his birthplace tho, I guess.

But you swear like they're YOUR players, like the city of SF is entitled to them.

I was just informing you of a small tip on maybe why he's visiting Cincy..?

I actually hope he stays on SF, he's a good fit for that team.

If we do sign nnamdi how about moving him to s were he played at cal. Or moving cully?

Its an option but I'd prefer to stay away from that guy period unless we get him super cheap, all incentive based. Guy is one of the worst tackling defensive backs in the league, always has been.

Culliver should stay at CB. Spillman at FS is an option though.

Last edited:
signings could be announced later. nnamdi, skuta and delmas were in santa clara the entire freaken day.

Last edited:
we should of never let costanzo get away. :smh: losing costanzo and jones set our special teams back big time last season.

Back
Top Bottom