Delete

He was suppose to have help over the top, both safeties were suppose to play deep. Goldson did on the opposite side. But Whitner jumped on the inside route by Boldin.

He did have a bad penalty on Boldin that kept a drive alive though, made a couple mental mistakes including giving up on the play once Jones caught it. Too many people blamed Culliver for the loss but at the end of the day, Our offense scored more points than their offense, we just made too many mental mistakes and had more turnovers than the Ravens.

Last edited:
Culliver has a propensity for getting beat deep. I thought he had a good regular season but a horrible postseason. The Jones deep TD was his fault. He didn't have help over the top because he was supposed to jam Jones at the LOS. He didn't, and got burned. Not only that he had an atrocious mental gaffe on the same play by JUMPING OVER Jones when he was on the ground. I can't tell you enough how much that pissed me off when he did it. Hopefully he gets much better this season.

Uh what? Cully was playing 10 yds back expecting safety help how exactly was he supposed to jam him? Donte Whitner bit on the inside route by Anquan Boldin which left the top wide open.

Last edited:
^Repped

People overlook his horrible coverage cause he can lay the wood ala Pierre Thomas. But dude was getting Killed all ****** season. Kyle Rudolph, Jermicheal Finley, Dennis Pitta all feasted on dude. Everytime teams would get him in 1 on 1, it was a TD or first down. Not suprised the Bills let him walk couple seasons ago.

Lets not forget bout the 3 dropped EASY pick 6's last season, including 1 in the Vikings game which wouldve been a game changer.

Balkee knows his pick and everybody thinks it will be Ertz or Hunt. I wouldn't mind if we get mathieu and Stepfan Taylor in the later rounds. He reminds me of Gore. Same running style(Taylor keeps his shoulders a bit higher though)

Just read that Harbaugh tried recruiting Reid coming out of HS but he decided to play for his hometown... So Harbaugh must really like him... im content with the pick, now give me Ertz at 34

Just read that Harbaugh tried recruiting Reid coming out of HS but he decided to play for his hometown... So Harbaugh must really like him... im content with the pick, now give me Ertz at 34

Harbaugh was giving everyone offers at Stanford. He had no choice. Good pick up regardless.

Happy w/ the pick and curious to see how day 2 shapes up

But not happy we gotta see harvin and austin 4 times a year
mean.gif

My fault, that was Rogers covering slot. Still doesn't excuse leaping over Jones. Damn you for making me research that. There's 2 games I never EVER watch or review clips from and that's one of them.

I don't know much about Reid, but Harbaugh likes him so that's all that matters to me right now. 

I like the Eric Reid Pick, well worth the #31 to move up and get your safety of the future.

#34 - Zach Ertz

#61 - Keenan Allen, Robert Woods, Tank Carradine, Margus Hunt, Damonte Moore, - whoever is available

Why do you dudes want Ertz so much? It is the Stanford connection? I'm not really feeling any of the TE's.

WR

Deandre Hopkins
Justin Hunter
Cordarrelle Patterson

CB

Desmond Turfaunt
Xavier rhodes

Any good DT out there that can replace Smith

I Wouldn't mind Tyrann Mathieu come the 3rd round I think he might be there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom