Delete

Amazes me how cheap some tickets are at Candlestick.  30 bucks for face value?!?  That's less than a third of my price. 
mean.gif

Im thinking about flying out to Candlestick one last time this season... Just sucks trying to get someone to go with me :lol:

My best bet is the Texans game(my brother is a Texans fan)... Hopefully he wont flake

sucks but pwilly has broken that hand tons of times throughout his football career and hes always back on the field with a cast. luckily its early and he doesnt need preseason to be ready.

Last edited:
Patrick Willis out 4-6 weeks with a broken hand
mean.gif
That truly sucks, but at least that's just for preseason games for the most part.  Patrick Willis might want to reach out to Floyd Mayweather to ask him about the treatment he does for his hands.

no. pray to god that cully is okay. willis is more than comfortable playing with a cast.

Culliver has a torn ACL. smmmmmmmmfffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >:

Last edited:
Ah man, def gonna take a look at Easy E.

Not too worried about Pwilly, but ive always been concerned with the wr depth.

Niners going down like flies right now :smh:

Harbaugh should dial it down a notch during practice?

Niners going down like flies right now :smh:

Harbaugh should dial it down a notch during practice?

Sounds like all these injuries have been during non-contact drills and etc. so it's just been really bad luck so far :smh:

Long-term injuries during training camp/preseason always got me worried since 49ers have been one of luckier teams since Harbaugh's taken over as far as avoiding the injury bug.

These dudes aint got the hunger my dude quinton Patton got. Once that finger he heals he will snatch that #2 spot watch.

Last edited:
These dudes aint got the hunger my dude quinton Patton got. Once that finger he heals he will snatch that #2 spot watch.
thats the only hope right now from the wr the 49ers have. i hope it heals fast. 

also the cully injury sucks, hope he has a fast recovery and ready for next year. 

Yea I honestly think Patton going to get the #2 spot... I really like what I've seen from him... Sucks that he has the broken finger

Its never difficult if you are willing to pay. I know single game tickets are sold out now....and I am pretty sure they are every single year.  I go to every game and have a big group.  I'll let you know if any of them are selling tickets to the above games.  They usually know in advance if they cant make it.

My man :smokin

That'll be awesome, try to hit 1 or 2 games a year. Wouldn't mind having a drink and even though it'll be a football game, wouldn't mind talking hardball, :smokin

Back
Top Bottom