Delete

Don't wanna jinx it and watch him go off on us but surprised the Titans haven't really used Delanie more. Thought since they gave him starter money that he'd become a big part of their offense.

I hear ya and everything, but maybe when I hear or see the name Delanie Walker I instantly think of the Rams game on the road or the Patriots game from last year and automatically think of how unreliable Delanie was as a receiver to me. Personally, I was glad to see him go, other than hearing thew news about his aunt and uncle dying immediately after the Super Bowl.

yeah but what about the TD on the corner route vs the pats? or games like the lions game where he was extremely clutch or the superbowl when he took out ed reed on that TD run or blew the returner up on that kick off. remember delanie didnt just play offense dude played great special teams too. he did a lot of stuff on this team that currently nobody can do and theyre trying to have bruce miller fill that role which he cant.

Last edited:
im just sick of seeing bruce miller used in the tweener role. love him in the I, offset, etc but when you line him up in the double wing or flex him out and try to use him as a receiving threat dude is useless. and trust me im not saying i would of gave delanie what he got but i wouldnt mind having dude back to fill that role over bruce. It's great to throw to your fullback, but when he's getting priority of someone like Vance in passing formations/situations it's no bueno. Vance needs more snaps and balls thrown his way as well.

im glad roman is moving away from the diamond pistol formation too. it was getting ridiculous :x

btw someone couple posts above mentioned CJ Spillman. :smokin best gunner in the league hands down.

Last edited:
21 catches and 9 drops is all that needs to be said about Delanie.  I was very happy to see him go.  Not that it ultimately mattered last season, but some of the drops that he had in the endzone cost us games (@ STL to name one).

[h1]Reflecting on Kaepernick's first 16 starts[/h1]
October, 16, 2013

By Bill Williamson | ESPN.com

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Colin Kaepernick finally has a full season as an NFL starting quarterback on his resume.

Kaepernick is in his first full season as a starter after being a second-round pick of the San Francisco 49ers in 2011. He came into the season with 10 starts under his belt. He started the final seven regular season game last season and played in three postseason games, including the Super Bowl. After six games this season, Kaepernick has now started 16 games in the NFL.

His bottom line -- wins and losses -- is strong. The 49ers are 11-5 with Kaepernick as the starting quarterback. They were 5-2 in the regular season last year, 2-1 in the postseason and they are 4-2 this season.

Kaepernick, who played parts of seven games in his career before becoming a starter, has solid overall numbers in his first 16 starts.

Kaepernick has completed 259 of 433 pass attempts as a starter for 3,627 yards. He has thrown 22 touchdowns with 10 interceptions. He has run for 750 yards on 98 carries with six touchdowns.

His numbers compare favorably to two Hall of Famers -- John Elway and Steve Young -- in their first 16 games. Elway threw for 2,448 yards, 10 touchdown passes and was intercepted 21 times in his first 16 games. Young threw for 2,722 yards, nine touchdown passes and had 16 interceptions in that span.

Last edited:
Naw dude couldnt pass a physical and apparently dude is recovering from injuries and wont play this year.

Last edited:
my boy told me today that we'll be hanging out with joe cool himself one of these nights. john was at a autograph signing in virginia with joe, ronnie and jerry and he was catching up with joe and he invited him over to hang out, have some brews and eat some crab legs+steak. :D John loves UFC and we watch every single one so we'll probably all be tossing back some brews watching some UFC hanging with some 49er legends. :smokin

also gonna have some cool pics for you guys hopefully next week. something from the 80s very few people outside of a 49ers study room in have seen.

Thats dope!!! I know I'm not that active in this thread but I'm always lurking and following along with you guys. I've seen you talk about being friends with JT, dude was my favorite player when I was a kid. My initials are JT and since everyone was a fan of Jerry, I chose to support John Taylor. Dude was way underrated and would have a been even more of a beast had he been the #1 WR option on another team.

I'm a huge Niners fan, season ticket holder for years.

My wife and I are building a house and we're moving into in a few months (the house was basically built around my Man Cave...:lol:)...

Once we move ill finally be able to display my 49er memorabilia properly...bunch of helmets, jerseys, etc...so ill def. post pix of my collection once we get moved...

Go NINERS!!!

We should be 7-2 going into the bye week, with re-enforcements on the way! (Crabs, Mario, Dial, Tank, Wright Jr...etc...)

:lol: niners are interested.

Giants just paid cruz, giants suck, niners have picks.

Seems like nicks is always injured though, but would be solid

Quinton Dial activated :smokin he'll be playing NT. Perfect timing.

Just saw this as well. Wouldnt be surprised if he only saw 10-15 snaps due to his lack of practice but he could very well see a lot more considering TJE isnt an every down player and our defensive line is banged up.

Has Dorsey been completely ruled out? Haven t read anything on him besides him just practicing yesterday...

Dorsey (hamstring) joined his teammates on the practice field Friday for the first time this week. Harbaugh said Dorsey “did good” at practice Friday. Dorsey said “we’ll see,” when asked if he intends to play Sunday.

Receiver Jon Baldwin (illness), DTs Ray McDonald (biceps), Dorsey and Justin Smith (shoulder) and CB Rogers (knee) are questionable for the Titans game.

Back
Top Bottom