Delete

i get nostalgic every time gore takes it in for a TD

a 49er lifer who's been through so much personally and professionally 

hell yeah

only jersey ive purchased in the last 15 years is franky g aka the inconvenient truth :smokin dude is the heart of the 49ers

Last edited:

hell yeah

only jersey ive purchased in the last 15 years is franky g aka the inconvenient truth :smokin dude is the heart of the 49ers
I guess I'm the only guy who was upset when he took the reins away from Hearst like I appreciate what he does and has done but I didn't like dude at first idk why

Sorry for not making a game thread guys. My brother's been in the ICU and was in a coma so my mind had been elsewhere.

Ill resume my thread making duties for the Jags game.

Last edited:
Sorry for not making a game thread guys. My brother's been in the ICU and was in a coma so my mind had been elsewhere.

I hope hes alright dude. Stay strong.

brah. take care of real life first and foremost

besides, i dont really think a game thread is necessary unless its a main game here on NT

Last edited:

it's just the intrawebz man no biggie.

we're all 49er bros game thread or not. 

hope your family is doin well.

Prayers to your fam NT23.

Up to this point, this is the first time this season where I have not questioned Roman's play calling.

Sad to hear that niketalker23. It will all be good, just have strong faith.

Good team game up to this point, only negative is kap needs to spread the ball around

Back
Top Bottom